[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shy, quiet, virgin guy: >loser >beta >unnatractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (31KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
31KB, 615x409px
shy, quiet, virgin guy:
>loser
>beta
>unnatractive

shy, quiet, virgin girl:
>role model
>attractive
>keeper

y do u dis society
>>
Outgoing, confident guy
>role model
>attractive
>keeper

Outgoing, confident girl
>bitch
>slut
>loud mouth
>>
>>16829566
Btfo in one post, why is r9k so shit lol
>>
>>16829555
shy, quiet, virgin girl:
>role model
>attractive
>keeper
Just no. Shy virgin girls are as lame as shy virgin guys.
>>
>>16829566

good point

it's way easier to be quiet/introverted than outgoing though
>>
Because of roles, standards and typical behaviour.
>>
it's so easy for girls that some guys literally pay to have sex with them

it's saddening how easy it is for them while guys like myself are labeled in a negative way
>>
>>16829605
Perhaps your shitty attitude plays a part and not the evil bitches?
>>
>>16829586
Go on, keep making excuses for yourself.
>>
>>16829611

i'm not saying they are evil, in fact it's also men's fault

go anywhere as a guy and say you are a virgin, in some occasions people will not care, and in others people will make fun of you or throw it as an insult

people see it as an abnormality
>>
>>16829617

all a girl has to do is to keep her legs closed, no effort at all

they got the advantage
>>
>>16829555
Honestly viewing the world like that is the biggest tell that you're a loser, beta, and unattractive.
>>
File: 4fc.jpg (10KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
4fc.jpg
10KB, 248x252px
>>16829566
>implying women don't take pride in being sluts and bitches.
>>
guys think a shy girl is attractive until they skype with one and have to deal with 5+ minutes of awkward silence
>>
lol @ girls thinking they can compare themselves and their situations with guys like it's apples to apples

get fucking real

80% of you wouldn't make it in this world as a guy, you would all kill yourselves in a month, you literally have no idea how good you have it
>>
>>16829624
>throw it as an insult
If a girl is a virgin, she's a prude, or a dicktease, or ugly.
>>
>>16829656

can happen, but it happens way more with guys

if a girl tells her father she's still a virgin, he will most likely be proud of her

if a guy is already past a certain age and tells his father he's still a virgin, his father will most likely feel contempt or think there's something wrong with him
>>
File: cartoon4.jpg (181KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon4.jpg
181KB, 1400x990px
>>16829656
fuck being a guy we are literally made to be disposable that is why we are stronger and bigger. We are meant to protect and to fight each other.
>>
>>16829555

who cares what society thinks

im a fit male that lifts who also is into tech stuff. society thinks im a nerd, when in reality im more fit than these fat fucks will ever be.

in short, stereotypes are dumb. who cares what other people think anyway.
>>
ITT sexually frustrated dweebs sharing sociopathic opinions about gender and literally thinking the grass is greener on the side of the fence. I wonder why nobody wants anything to do with you?

How can you think what you're saying is okay?
>>
File: WEW.png (134KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
WEW.png
134KB, 323x241px
>>16829704

>women discuss how hard they have it
>anons gather to discuss respectfully an masturbate each other
>guys discuss how hard they have it
>sexually frustrated dweebs sharing sociopathic opinions about gender and literally thinking the grass is greener on the side of the fence.

WEW LAD
>>
>>16829704

objectively, girls do have it pretty easy.

even ugly girls can get laid easily. guys cant do that unless they pay.

I dont blame girls for that though, it's just social dynamics. more guys chasing, girls dont chase.
>>
>>16829704

>How can you think what you're saying is okay?

just throwing some observations

i recognize that i'm biased in my opinions, but there's alot of truth in it as well
>>
>>16829711
Don't worry, women can be just as retarded as you are.

I guess it's natural to blame everyone else but yourself when you don't get something you really want, but sooner or later you got to grow up and admit you're just a bad apple.

What is it with MRA's leaping to >muh gender bias!

>>16829714
I dislike when people act entitled to sex, or the unconditional cooperation of anyone else for that matter.
>>
File: 1452807182049.png (231KB, 552x757px) Image search: [Google]
1452807182049.png
231KB, 552x757px
Because contrary to what anybody says, men are the go-getters and women are the come-hithers.

Men are expected to be pro-active, competent, stable and constantly improving. Women are expected to look good, act good and generally be a thing for men to pursue and secure. Women do most of these things by default unless they're "I wear sweatpants in public" levels of giving up. Men have to work for it.

If you don't like it then chop off your dick and kill yourself like all the other failed males in this country. Nobody cares about male problems, least of all other males. Nice 5s, hope I get one too.
>>
>>16829743

I dislike when girls think they are entitled to free drinks or dinner too
>>
>>16829555
You again? Keep up with the crazier and crazier rhetoric, though: I look forward to the day you slip and do something we can get you banned for.

We get it. You're scared to make the first move because you think being told no is the end of the universe. The thing is, this is exactly why the societal expectation of men making the first move has remained in place despite the other changes that have come in the past seceral decades: it exists precisely to filter out guys who treat being told no as the end of the universe. You aren't ready for sex, and this is one of the last lines of defense society has against people like you. So grow the fuck up, or settle into the solitary path. You have no other options, and deserve no other options.
>>
>>16829747
I can see that being annoying. But demanding sex from others will always be more repulsive.
>>
>>16829751
>using bans as a threat

New to 4chan?
>>
>>16829743

>I guess it's natural to blame everyone else but yourself when you don't get something you really want

the point is not how it's other people fault men can't get what they want

anyone here can get what they want if they work for it

the point is that it's just harder, that's it
>>
>>16829760

noone is entitled to sex, but for girls it might as well be free. guys have to work for it.

but thats ok, guys are to blame for that one.
>>
>>16829743

That was my first post in the thread actually.

While I do not share any of the views posted here because, to me, you're all fucking sad as fuck, your post did caught my attention by how hypocritical and biased it sounds. But of course you wont realize this.

>Its wrong when a man complains about his situation and, in fact, he shouldnt.
>Fucking sad virgins when will they learn
>Its right when a woman complains about his situation.
>You are right girl, we live in a society ruled by men. Its hard to be a woman!

Its not the fact that you said what you said, its the fact that you came to the thread to call these idiots ''sexually frustrated dweebs'' etc.

I would like to explore the psychology behind your comments and what pushed you to make such a hate filled comment.
>>
the thought of paying for sex must be so hilarious to a girl.

but if you are an ugly guy? thats your only avenue.
>>
>>16829751

i realize i'm responsible for my situation and that i can do something about it, it's no one else's fault but my own

i'm just here to discuss the differences between both sexes in society when it comes to attraction
>>
>>16829771
>Its right when a woman complains about his situation.
>You are right girl, we live in a society ruled by men. Its hard to be a woman!
Never actually said this
>>
>>16829761
>New to 4chan?
No, just tired of this creepy douche. He's been serial-reposting the same trash for months.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.