[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see 10/10 girl >smart >nice >warm and friendly >amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: exploding_head_3.jpg (14KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
exploding_head_3.jpg
14KB, 400x320px
>see 10/10 girl
>smart
>nice
>warm and friendly
>amazing body
>physically active and /fit/
>has chubby manlet boyfriend

Why? For what purpose?

It's almost as if feminists are actively trying to destroy every semblance of masculinity and manhood to grace our paths by convincing every decent girl to choose the worst guys possible to date. In turn, fucking over men in general who actually deserving of female attention, and shifting power balances to guys who are basically just sporogenous rejects that will eventually fuck over the gene pool and worsen the human race in terms of health, societal significance, social contributions, and will just shift human evolution down the path of ruins.

There's no bigger insult to the male gender, no bigger disgrace to humanity, than when women actively choose men who don't even bother to work hard and maintain decent health and body. I've spent six years working out, spending up to seven hours a week in the gym, only to lose and get rejected by any girl worth a damn for some loser who doesn't even lift a finger to get in shape. To be bumped down and demoted to levels below some kind of fat sack of shit of a human being who does not deserve to, nor should ever, be considered anything the slightest bit male (or human for that matter). They shouldn't even have the right to walk among us. And yet dumb bitches keep choosing them and encouraging a dangerous lifestyle. Physically, of course -- but more importantly: dangerous in both a social and evolutionary context.

What the fuck, women?
>>
>GOD WHY DO WOMEN CARE ABOUT HEIGHT SO MUCH
>GOD WHY ARE WOMEN CHOOSING MANLETS???

kek

how does it feel to be so genuinely inferior as a mate that women choose fat manlets over you?
>>
>>16827935

Women care about feelings, not about logic.

You are thinking everyone should be spock, when everyone tries to act like Kirk.

Your ego is not allowing you to see your flaws when approaching the opposite sex, and you keep confusing the reality of the situation with the fantasy that you have created. Once you start simply observing reality for what it is rather than what you wish it to be you will find greater success.
>>
Dude WHAT are you talking about lol. Feminists make it very explicit they're only here for alpha male dick.

If this isn't a troll, this is sad. You built up your body but are still very weak mentally and emotionally.
>>
Tbh chubby manlets are what I'd like for a man.
>>
>>16827956

This.

Kek, Chad being cucked by a rich robot.

But seriously OP, you're a douchebag. The one time an underdog makes it and you're the asshole that screams "Why, doesn't make sense - they underdog for a reason waaa".

Also, different strokes for different folks. Some girls like 'em chubby, and some girls like 'em ripped. You're problem is that you assumed they ALL like the same damn thing basically lived your life based on that assumption.

I know, I'm the same kinda jackass who did just that. For the record, fuck working out. It's boring as hell and I get my exercise from my job.

Another assumption that you've made, or more likely, a lie that you were told and believed, is that you can get whatever you want if you "work hard enough" and "earn it".
Nobody earns shit, nobody deserves shit. Life doesn't run on earning and deserving otherwise third world country farmers would be millionaires and politicians would eat their faeces. You get what you get and that's it. The sooner you learn that simple lesson you never have to put effort into anything ever again.

And then, when you get rejected, you won't feel cheated, because you aint lost time or money getting to that point.
>>
Probably because whenever you go for fitness jockeys, they're usually such egotistical creeps who often refuse to 'no' for an answer, who think insulting and negging you is the key to your heart because it shows how alpha they are, who believe that being the alphamale is attractive (or at least what they consider alphamale), who are actually pretty damn insecure once you get to know them, and get hostile (sometimes violent and abusive) if you challenge them on it, who will backstab even their best friends to bed some random girl at a bar, who fit the loud and obnoxious frat boy stereotype down to the teeth, and who you often suspect of being a future date rapist.

Sorry, but the chubby guy here wins by several miles. In fact, I've found that they're usually out of shape because they honestly don't care about their looks, and just do whatever pleases them. That's actually quite an attractive trait. Especially considering I'm in shape only for me, not for others. Plus, whenever you cook them healthy food, and they get a kick out of it, always feels like an accomplishment.
>>
>>16827935
Have it crossed your mind that maybe she like/love him?
I would choose the ugly one over the pretty one in the blink of an eye if I love the ugly one.
Get over it.
>>
I like smaller boys, anon.
Maybe she likes smaller and chubby ones.
>>
>>16827961
tl:dr: women like being lied to and manipulated.
>>
>>16827970
>>16828047
Why?
>>
>>16828065
well, I can't say for her because I don't like chubby because its unhealthy bu about manlets
they are cuter and usually really nice (they can't have beard tho), I like the ''boyish'' look.
I had bad experiences with mens before so really muscular ones usually scare me (I'm not that small but I'm really weak).
>>
>>16828063

Whoa whoa whoa, I never said that.

They simply respond to emotional situations better than logical ones. They like to feel entertained, happy, sexy, etc.

You can do those things without being manipulative.

I am simply stating OP's anger is coming from the assumptions he has placed on how the world works with how the world actually works.

If he gets rid of his assumptions and looks at the situation of where he wants to be with where he actually is then he will do much better.

And by the way OP, what people look for in relationships and what people look for in one night stands are two vastly different things. You are placing assumptions on their relationship that you have not verified.

You don't know if she cheats on him, they have duty sex once a month, that they only have sex in the missionary position for five minutes while she desperately thinks of fucking someone else, or that she is simply in the relationship for money because his family is rich.

You are assuming because he has a hot girlfriend, his life with her is perfect. When in reality, if you do some digging, you might find a lot of shadow to go with that sunshine.

TL:DR. You are living a life full of assumptions instead of doing due diligence and fact checking. You are not omnipotent, you never have access to all the information, make sure your assumptions are reasonable given the facts of the situation at hand at all possible times.
>>
>>16828082
Do you want a manchild?
>>
>>16827978
Reminds me of that great homer simpson quote
''You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try''
>>
>>16828085
Nope, not really. Entertainment, making someone feel this and that is manipulation. That is manipulation. Making someone feel something that they otherwise wouldn't in order to get what you want from them. OP's problem is that he's bored and writes edgy bait on /adv/, nothing else. He just needs to start minding his own business and not others'.
>>
>>16828047
>>16827970
Fucking. Why.

Have the libs really degenerated us all to this point in American society? Where we honestly and intentionally choose to fuck disgusting, hairly slobs who profusely sweat from the cracks of their asses? Have we really dismantled traditional, rightful masculinity in favor of autistic neckbeards who are nothing more than lazy, entitled pieces of shit? Seriously? Are you retarded? Mentally ill?

You know what happens when you fuck with the dating market like this? People will shoot themselves in that direction just to have it all. Once you encourage and reward an unhealthy, unattractive lifestyles -- you only get more fucks adopting the same just so they can get laid? Really, is that what you want? More men to put on weight and grow lazy... all just to have a girl? Seriously? You realize you're only enabling terrible, destructive behavior that's dangerous to us all. And will only fuck us over years from now and make us evolutionary dejects. You. Are. Insane.
>>
File: 1380442460508.jpg (13KB, 248x320px) Image search: [Google]
1380442460508.jpg
13KB, 248x320px
>>16827935
>all these projections and ideological assumptions
This thread is winding up as a circlejerk of pessimism and hating on women. With the exception of a few here, the worse people to give advice are the ones supplying it.
>>
>>16828090
What? No?
I mean in looks only, a manchild can be anyone who is just imature (it doesn't matter that he is 1,80 tall)
>>
>>16828111

By your logic then all social interaction is manipulation, since by making someone feel better you gain intended and unintended consequences like keeping them as a friend, making your mom laugh, putting a awkward situation at ease, etc.
>>
>>16828130
Then someone you can nurture and protect?
>>
>tfw chad Americans die out
>beta male dominance takes over
Sounds good mayne
>>
>>16828136
No. By making someone feel better you helped them, you didn't do it to dick them. There is no manipulation because there is no self interest. If you help someone to gain their trust so you can do whatever with them, that's manipulation.
>>
>>16828112
Why do you talk only about appearence? What about soul,person's good traits and qualities? Girls don't like specifically chubby guys, they like what inside of those guys - good qulities,sense of humour and whatnot,which you, egoistic and mostly stupid as the Op jocks, don't have at all.
>>
>>16828150
I'm pretty weak myself (my bones break so fuckin easily that it's not even funny) so I can't protect even my cat.
I just like the boyish look, Freud, doesn't need to act like a little boy
>>
>>16828166
But what's the appeal?
>>
>>16828165
>>16828165
>durrhurrwhataboutpersonality
People only say they care about personality just so they don't come off shallow. No matter how sensational your personality is, how you look will always affect how people take to it. It's of no real importance.
>>
>>16828158

I don't understand, in my post i stated that when you make someone feel better, you gain intended and unintended consequences. Intended and unintended. (such as keeping someone a friend, ensuring you both have a good time).

Sex is just another social interaction. You make the other person feel good, you make yourself feel good, its a win/win.

I don't understand why you automatically assume just because someone talks to you because he wants sex with you he is being hyper manipulative , especially if he is open and honest with his intentions. Or why simply acting or dressing in a manner to get the results you want is manipulative if the other person simply likes to have sex with those characters.

A person wants to have sex with a person with certain kinds of traits, you provide those traits, you have sex. You don't lie to the person, you just show them you have what they want.

To assume that someone who sleeps with someone else is manipulative is disgusting because it implies that one is of low moral character and the other is easily manipulable.
>>
>>16828174
Uh? They are pretty and cute, that's the appeal. And usually way more charming than your average man.
They are also on a equal standing so even if they are stronger than me, it doesn't look like they could crush me into little pieces.
It's taste, anon, the same reason why I hate tea and there are nations that workship it.
>>
>>16828182
How you look will affect, yes, but you personality is also a huge deal.
I would say 50/50 for one night stands and 30/70 (look/apperance) for actual relationships.
No one wants to date an asshole that would date rape someone or trade you for someone more attractive.
>>
>>16828213
Please define what personality entails
ive been looking for a girl for a serious relationship for...almost a year now and im striking out hard.
Need more stuff to improve and work on to fix this problem
>>
>>16828223
Looking for a serious relationship already tends to scare people off. You usually have to let that stuff blossom naturally over time.
>>
File: 1454978732352.gif (355KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1454978732352.gif
355KB, 540x543px
It sounds like you have an ego problem if you consider them "barely human" just because they're short. I'm tall myself, but the people who jerk off about that shit are usually compensating for other issues.

You should work on that.

>>16828117
>This thread is winding up as a circlejerk of pessimism and hating on women.
I'm noticing the opposite. Mostly everyone here is telling him he's being stupid.
>>
>>16827935

Because different people are different. She likes fat guys apparently.

Do you have autism, OP?
>>
>>16828235
To clairify, i look for girls to date with serious intent as opposed to "netflix and chill" or One night stands
you know, doing stuff together
>>
>>16828223
Shit like being shy/not being shy, being funny, awkward, supportive, sarcastic, animated, slow, fast.
These kind of things.
You should look up character tropes, they are overexagerations of really common personalities.
Who you are, anon? What do you like? How do you react to different things?
These are all aspects of your personality.
I really can't help you if I don't know these things.
How would you describe yourself?
>>
File: z00000RATED000000z.png (98KB, 225x227px) Image search: [Google]
z00000RATED000000z.png
98KB, 225x227px
Maybe it's not a matter of physical appearance and it's completely about attitude/ sense of entitlement which makes men unattractive?
>>
>>16828248
tell me a movie/series/anime/book character that you identy with
>>
>>16828248
That's going to scare the lot of them away. They prefer it when things gradually advance to that point. Not sign into it from the start.
>>
>>16828253
SPAWN
>>
Screw that, I'm not a beta cuck and I don't go after the hottest grill. They are usually egocentric and have most likely been fucked over and over which ruins them for me. I'd rather go for a girl that looks like she would be a good mother and life partner I can do things with besides paying for her shit and watching TV.
>>
>>16828257
Don't listen to this fag OP. Netflix and chill girls are not the ones you want to have long term relationship with and it's better that they are scared away, it's a good filter.
>>
>>16828249
I know its very subjective so i was mainly going for a general idea of what to improve
Im a rational, calm and logical person most times but i can also be spontaneous depending on what traits i choose to show people
My problem is which side to develop or display outward.
I look for a gf because i want someone to share time with, to get to know on a deep level where i feel like i know this person inside and out and who would share my plans for the future.
And therein lies my problem to which im looking for a solution, personality is something im at a loss over because i know being fit is better than being fat but i dont know which personality is better than the other.
>>
It's about the feels, never going hungry, always being warm and personality to top it all off.
>>
>>16828283
Be more spontaneous. Girls like spontaneous, but not too much, do it an amount that makes it just a little above average.
>>16828280
What is an ''Netflix and chill girl''?
>>
File: 1453483561469.jpg (53KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
1453483561469.jpg
53KB, 638x476px
>Girls like spontaneous, but not too much, do it an amount that makes it just a little above average.

Why are women so damn finicky?
>>
File: 1448670885535.png (5KB, 239x258px) Image search: [Google]
1448670885535.png
5KB, 239x258px
>>16828327
>Girls like spontaneous, but not too much, do it an amount that makes it just a little above average.
>>
>>16828358
It was just a tip, dude.
It's like going out in adventures everyday, with time they became meaningless, but if go out only one in a while all of them will be special.
>>
>>16828327
Ok, sounds reasonable
Be more spontaneous but still remain secure and calm basically then?
>>
>>16827956
I'm a manlet and I think you're being an asshole. Lanky's and manlets should live in harmony.

OP you'd be surprised what game and confidence can do. You'll be fine
>>
>>16828380
Exactly. That means you are fun but also reliable.
>>
>>16827935
Feminists are the ones who want alpha males.

Women who aren't sociopaths are focusing more on good people. Just work on your game breh
>>
>>16828388
But does this involve being spontaneous with them?
I do have problems with escalation, i have invited girls to join me for activities in the past and usually it is well recived but it might come off creepy just inviting people out randomly for stuff
>>
>>16828398
I don't really understand your question.
It depends really on the invitation, like the other day I was talking to this guy and explaining to him that I hated Fallout 4 and how I didn't had a gaming PC/PS3 he was all like
>''I know this sound creepy but can I invite you to play it at my house? I NEED to show you how amazing it is''

I didn't find it creepy at all, I was just confused if that was an invitation for making out or for actually playing. But, nope, not creepy.
(I had known him for like, 1 week)
>>
>>16828431
Yeah it was very confusing. being spontaneous by myself as in
"Oh god, yesterday i had some spare time so i went rock climbing" which would make a good story indeed
or just be spontaneous as your example where i just invite people over
Thanks for the tips btw, got some stuff to work with now
>>
>>16828111
>Entertainment, making someone feel this and that is manipulation.
This might be the most retarded thing I've ever read on the internet.
>>
probably you can't get girls cause you have a shit personality OP. good women with self respect, dignity, and love to give(women you married) don't like egotistical maniacs and like being treated well.

Stop being mad at the world you cuck. Literally no one cares, you are wining while this "subhuman", as you call is with a beautiful woman. Who's winning here, then? You aren't better than him because of your abs or whatever, any dumbass can get ripped. It takes someone with emotional maturity and a good personality and soul to have a fulfilling relationship.

Now you tell me why you don't have one

Now go cry about it
>>
>Waaaaaaaah girls never like me its because I am ugly and boring
>waaaaaaaah why are hot girls dating ugly and boring guys but not me.
Its because she likes him or he has money.
>>
Bumporino because hirality.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.