[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (14KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 125x112px
So you are my hope, here's the story. My gf was supposed to be fertile or ovulating around January 26-31 now her period was supposed to come feb12-15... Still not here

I do finish in her but she's on the pill but recently switched the type of pill and was on anti biotics.. Could she be pregnant? My anxiety if ripping me to bits right now, please help also our last couple preg tests were negative but there was one test that looked like it may have had the tiniest line ever but I'm not sure
>>
Bump. I'm dying out here... Sweating bullets
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 350x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 350x695px
Bump. Any info stories anything please
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 960x949px
>>
>>16826792
Take another test, the hcg it tests for goes up exponentially over time
>>
Shieeet..
When I was on the pill and thy switched me, I had to wait depending on the pill regardless a week to a whole month for it to take effect and antibiotics make it much easier for pregnancy..
>>
To be safe always double up with barrier protection. Or get the snip.
>>
>>16826833
That's just a scare tactic haha as long as u take it the day after your last pack your fine
>>16826835
I know I should have but I fucked up I need to know if I'm screwed or not that's the thing
>>
>>16826792
yes she can be pregnant one day without the pill can make her pregnant if you have sex
and well as you say yourself you cum inside her so that's the risk you take when not wearing condom or not waiting when she get different pills or is on antibiotic
all you can do is to go to a doctor they can give you a more precise answer if she's pregnant
>>
>>16826868
She never skipped a day on the pill though, she started the new pack as soon as the other ended. Under doctors approval and supervision. I know there's a chance but is it an actual realistic chance considering the birth control should have been fine? Plus the antio biotic that has been proven to tamper was not the one she took
>>
>>16826874
Yes of course there's a chance. just have her get a blood test at the doctor's to confirm, it will give you peace of mind.

maybe you'll combine methods next time, use a fucking spermicide or something. idiot
>>
>>16826883
I keep looking up different peoples thoughts some say the blood test was neg at first but was actually positive and it's just fucking with my head but yeah I definitely fucked up here and haven't been smart
>>
File: 1450346865202.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450346865202.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
Kinda same situation, posted 4 hours ago(picture of a French Corgi) I have the same feeling Bro, I havent told anybody but I'm scared as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (557KB, 995x1068px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
557KB, 995x1068px
>>16826895
She's about a week late now... Idk what to even do I'm worried as fuck and she ain't even down with abortion but I'm scared shitless, literally getting sick throughout the day
>>
Some girls also don't realise the pill doesn't work for them. My mom was on the pill, I was conceived, she took abortion pill, I survived. If you have sex no matter how much protection you use you could get someone pregnant.
>>
>our last couple preg tests were negative
Get a new gf bro. All my bitches have been on the pill, I nut inside them every time and have only had to test once or twice in a decade.
>>
>>16826898
I hope everything goes fine for you, I'll be updating about what happens to me on my post, or I'll do another one if it is taken down.

In case she doesn't want abortion, try talking about adoption, the real problem would be her accepting.
But. . . don't do it yet, you might ruin something beautiful, keep yourself calm man, percentages are on our favor and let's just never repeat this shit ever again.
>>
>>16826792
You can a heap of pee-on-the-stick tests be negative and still be pregnant. Get her to go to the doctor/take her to dr and ask for a blood test to test for pregnancy. If it's still negative after a week with no period, ask for an ultrasound.

But even then, I've read so many stories and know quite a few people who've had heaps of negative tests, only for the pregnancy to be confirmed via ultrasound. I was actually pregnant once and was having weekly blood tests, all showing negative. The only reason I know I was actually pregnant was because I ended up miscarrying.

Tl;dr
>go to dr
>blood test
>if still neg after another week of period
>request ultrasound
>>
>>16826947
And to add to that:
Sometimes girls just miss their period, it happens so don't stress yourself out too much.
>>
>>16826792
Switching pills can screw up her cycle for a couple of months. The only way to know is to pee on a stick.
>>
>>16826792
With the way that pregnancy tests work, it's not possible to get a false negative, provided you use it correctly, ie waiting sufficient time after her period is due, which it sounds like you've done. Every brand of pregnancy test works the exact same way, and the ones the docotor uses are no different to the ones you use at home, they just don't come in retail packaging and it's just the strip without a fancy plastic case. In the grand scheme of things, a false positive is a minor setback (whoops, did you keep the reciept for that crib?) wheras a false negative could be an absolute disaster - imagine a woman prone to ectopic pregnancy thinking she wasn't pregnant until it was too late, or a mother taking legal action against a manufacturer after their test showed a false negative so she thought it was ok to rail her own bodyweight in cocaine and now the baby looks like sloth from the Goonies.

TL;DR if the test shows not pregnant she's not pregnant.
>>
>>16827105
See >>16826947
Also, it literally only takes a google search to find cases and women's own stories of how they're been pregnant even with tests that were negative.
It happens.
>>
>>16826792
Antibiotics are notorious for screwing up birth control, she could've missed her period because of switching birth controls. She just needs to go to a doctor and get a blood test or an ultrasound done. I got pregnant on birth control when I was taking it the way I was suppose to.

>>16827129
I got 2 false negative tests with my oldest in the beginning of my pregnancy, my doctor said that my hormone levels were just low.
>>
>>16826936
Guy from here
My GF just had her period
>>
>>16827465
periods can also be a sign of an embedding of a fetus
>>
>>16826792
Pharmacist here, taking antibiotics typically fucks up a womans birth control and makes it ineffective. Chances of pregnancy are much higher. That's why women are encouraged to practice alternative contraceptive measures while on ceftin, azithromycin, levaquin, augmenting, and some others I can't think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>16827629
What about amoxicillin
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.