[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with ridiculous mantits in the UK? Chances of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160220_015911.jpg (437KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160220_015911.jpg
437KB, 1920x1080px
How do I deal with ridiculous mantits in the UK?

Chances of me affording private surgery in the near future are slim. How do I convince the NHS to handle it for free?
>>
Get in shape you fat fuck.
>>
File: 1454582099331.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454582099331.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
Figure out where all your testosterone went.
>>
Looks like gyno. Had it when I was around 15-16. Went away after I ended puberty.

Assuming you're not an underaged b&, only way to get rid of it is surgery. Literally no other exercises or anything exist.
>>
>>16826005
I've been thin before. Didn't make a difference, gyno breast tissue isn't normal body fat.

>>16826023
I'm 21. Just trying to figure out what the easiest route to surgery is.
>>
Why don't you become a trap?

Just get a good bra. Maybe you can get implants to make them a bit fuller.
>>
>>16826077
Wait until you see my face, /soc/ asks me to trap all the time.

I'm not going to though - I prefer to be a cute boy.
>>
>>16826107
Just get plastic surgery on the rest of your body to match.
>>
>>16826023
Well, theres also heavy exercise and SARMs. It'd take a couple of years and four or five cycles, but he could mask it well.
>>
Get in shape and then think about surgery. No point now when you don't know how serious the problem will actually be. If you've been thin before you know how to be again.
>>
I read somewhere that if you get a psychaitrist/therapist to say it's affecting your mental wellbeing then the state will cover it.
>>
>>16826000

I thought you guys had amazing healthcare. Why can't you get the surgery?
>>
>>16826348
Well, it doesn't actually cause me any harm, so they're not a problem from a medical standpoint.

I don't consider myself mentally fragile but I sure as hell can't go swimming or to the beach or whatever like this, and it limits my clothing choices - it's a shame.
>>
>>16826354

I was joking, just making fun of your society.

Like a year or two ago there was like five threads a day on gyno, I used to read them out of curiosity. What I gathered from them is the only thing you can do is get the surgery to cut the bitch tits off and get on a hormone therapy to ensure you don't grow new ones.
>>
>>16826000
Wear a bra fatty.
>>
>>16826288
Have you seen his fucking photo m8? That's prolific gyno.

>>16826000
Even worst, the mammary tissue is pumping out oestrogen; no fucking gains for you OP. Honestly this should actually be covered for removal. Play 'hormone imbalance causing reduced mental health' like poor sleep, reduce sex drive and so on.

Also change your diet OP. Processed foods cause this shit from a young age.
>>
>>16826404
I eat well ever since I left home; I live on /ck/ and cook everything from scratch. I can't say it's a habit I learnt from my parents unfortunately.

I didn't actually know they boosted oestrogen production. That makes it a bit more urgent I suppose.
>>
>>16826000
Suicidal depression is the key to surgery in the NHS. Man tits aren't a good enough reason unless they are making you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>16826000
Try not being a disgusting slob. Build up your chest muscles to where the gyno looks mild instead of full blown bitch tits.
>>
>>16826444
>grow chest muscles
>additional muscle just projects tits out further
GENIUS

Breast tissue doesn't just go away when you put on muscle.
>>
>>16826404

The retard probably doesn't know what "gyno" means. Likely he is googling "gyno," is finding gynecologists and is currently confused.
>>
>>16826449
Yeah, thats how muscle works. 5lb of fat on a skinny person looks a lot worse that 5lb of fat on a body builder. Its not going anywhere. You can just make it not look so bad.
>>
>>16826457

Stop talking and go to google to educate yourself on gyno, dumbfuck.

Seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about and you're shitting up the kid's thread.
>>
>>16826489
>This doesnt realize how common gyno is in the fitness weird.
Its really sad but I told you what to do. You just want to look disgusting at this point and theres nothing more to say.
>>
>>16826498
That wasn't me.

I try body weight exercises and kettlebells, but I barely get anything out of it. Of course I'll keep trying, but I don't think that's a solution to this problem in the way surgery would be.
>>
>>16826516
Surgery is the best solution. But like you everyone is rejected for the cost.
Also you wont be able to build up your chest muscle with body weight exercises. If youre a eurofag its rough because you guys all pride yourself on being skinny, but if you cant get surgery its the next best thing.
>>
Building up chest muscles does NOT work because the breast tissue is growing on top of the muscles, it will just look worse.
>>
>>16826547
Thats how fat works pal. The more muscle you have the less bad it looks. Its not like it grows in proportion to your muscle. Its why body fat is counted in percent and not raw pounds. Why are you people retarded.
>>
>>16826000
Estrogen blockers. Go to an endocrinologist, s/he'll help you with that. In your case I'll bet arimidex and some sort of DHT-based steroid would be part of your treatment. No real way to get rid of gyno other than surgery, but at least it'll be much less noticible.
>>
>>16826555
fat and breast tissue aren't the same thing, the tits don't compress and spread out across the pecs the way fat would, they slide around on top of it, so making your chest larger just increases your bust line.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.