[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like him. I thought he likes me too. We hangout together today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (43KB, 900x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 900x735px
I like him. I thought he likes me too. We hangout together today. Me and him and two other couples. We were like 3 couples hangout together. As i was sitting beside him,when he was checking his phone to call the other girl in our group of friends to know if everything okay with her,i saw on his list there were a contact saved as "baby". He definitely rang her and she rang him back. We actually ring each other sometimes but not that frequently to be almost on the top of the outgoing call and incoming call. I felt miserable. I tried to act like nothing's wrong and I didn't see it. But then when he was checking his notifications center again i saw that contact as a missed call or message I couldn't tell,only the green icon. And this time was unexpected,I didn't want to ever see it again. He then switched off his phone from then.
So he had a gf. Obviously. But why he told our group that he was single for like 3 years. We only friends with him for about 10 months. There was no reason for him to hide his relationship. Plus he was flirting with me for like a month back. He came to my house to check if i am okay when i was sick.
But one thing after this coffee,when another guy asked if we are a couple,he said no. And yes,i said no too. And we told that guy we are just friends.
It's so weird. I'm not heart broken when I found out he has a gf,but still feeling so weird,I don't know what it is.
In a second when i saw that contact I felt so miserable,then thought that maybe me,he saved my contact like that. But then I realized it's possible.
Now what to do /adv. I don't know how to get over it. And i want to know if he has a gf or not. I want to know who is "baby" was. I'm gone crazy.
>>
Going crazy over a guy you're not in a relationship with, not worth it.
>>
if this was me giving advice to a guy itd be "plenty of fish in the sea" "find a new girl" "try again" etc

You'd be like the guy who is too beta to see they aren't interested or you are too beta to ask and see.
>>
>>16825866
But the point is he making me believe that there was something between us. If he had a gf already he shouldn't flirt with me like that.
>>
>>16825871
I'm a girl.
>>
>>16825876
You can be my baby tonite
>>
wait! How did he treated you? What did ya feel in that time? And the most important, how do you feel now?
>>
>>16825877
Please be my girl tonight. I need a girl for cuddle.
>>
She can be yours if she is not in a crush with dat guy...
>>
File: 09cae13fdb8190a55b489f970df6de50.png (698KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
09cae13fdb8190a55b489f970df6de50.png
698KB, 1920x1080px
>>16825884
I'm not a girl but you can dress me up like one
>>
>>16825879
He went to my house to check if i am okay,i had a cold these other days. He always around me in a group,he gave me his scarf when it cold,we almost holding hands once,but he rarely text me or ring me.
Today,as only us waiting for others,he asked me to write he a short essay kinda like that. I told him I'm not doing it for free. I want something back like a gift or so. He said why do I always want things like gifts. He can give something to me physically. At first i told him I don't like it if he only says thanks. Then he said no. He'll give me something more. He made me think he's going to confess. Now turned out this way I'm feeling so miserable,embarrassing and it hurts me.
>>
>>16825887
That's so nice of you. I have a lot of nice lingering for ya.
>>
Hmm, bit offensive of him to pay back phys... No humor at all!
>>
First of all, you should know the truth about a poss relationship
>>
...Which he could have with an other girl...
That's the reason ire feelin bad?!
>>
>>16825940
>>16825922
No no it's maybe my fault. It meant to be a gift that not worth by money,a gift that money can't by it. He didn't wanted something physically with me.
If it's a pross of relationship and he has his choice to seeing another girl,I don't think he could save her as "baby".
>>
Looks like he mean it serious with ya! Cause he act right to ya?! Maybe she is his ex? I didn't changed name either when I list my ex until my life change... My advise to ya is to seriously ask him if he is in a relation with her!
>>
And if he deny it, then there might be new lovers in this world startin
>>
>>16825976
No her contact showed up (almost) on the top of the list of incoming call and outgoing call. He rang me like 3 days ago I don't think that it could be on the top,he must be almost ring nobody except me or two more people. I can't ask him. If i ask him he knows i check it his phone out while he was browsing it.
>>
To be honest before some could start is def the most important and u gonna feel def better!
>>
>>16825999
What you mean?
>>
Ok. Guess you feel it that some is wrong? So u think he might try it with ya, just to see how it is with ya! And that moment he would cheat on her! Kinda asshole if it is like that
>>
And it is your RIGHT to know the truth! What he thinks you should act like when he is handling with his phone? Look in other direction! No that's not you. And with this behav u show him that u mean it seriously
>>
Damn girls are weird as shit.
>>
I try to explain... If I would have a gf and show up with a possible new relationship, cause in my opinion he is tryin to get together with ya. In the moment when he is with you and phone with her is the moment for me to decide! I would feel bad to lie to a poss new relation...
>>
>>16826029
You have to know that he never said a word that he wants to dating me something. We just hanging out together. We felt something but we never say it out. I am nothing to him to ask this question. Plus if i do it it means i care too much about him wich he didn't care about me at all. If he does he could never let me look at his phone when he's browsing it.
>>
Just a normal girl behavior when there in LOVE
>>
>>16826036
Why you say that?
I don't think I did anything wrong or weird at all. I even do nothing
>>
Oops didn't mean it that way way m8
>>
Of course u did none wrong! U were just nice to her!
>>
Hmm no, he also knows it! That there is something between you. Or are you just actin as a friend! But u already holdin hands and def spend time together! Men exactly knows about the next step. If I send time more than might be normal between friends while I have a girl at home... No he knows that ure in a crush!!!
>>
>>16826087
Not really holding hands. Our hands accidentally stick with each other. So you're telling he might knows i have a crush on him?
>>
At least you can date mr anonymous. Seems to be a great person. But to be honest! He should tell you the truth about a gf!! Even when ure just friends. That a must do!
>>
>>16826098
There was plenty of fish in the sea. But sometimes we only want one. And I only want one
>>
I don't know you but I can totally feel it that u are thinking about him... And yes , serious relationships are startin with this incredible gameplay. Touching each other accidentally, spending time together without tellin the other about the trie feelin. Totally nice gameplay between men and women
>>
U see! You are in a crush! He knows it! He feels it. And he want to spend his time together with you. Even if it is just as a friend. I think so he likes more... But there could be somebody else! And he don't want to hurt her. Good guy behavior. Specially then it is important that you are gonna make the first step! That will help him a lot
>>
Question? What do you really think about him when you are spending time together? What does ur heart tells you?
>>
>>16826134
I like him. Apparently. I don't know maybe I should hook up with another guy to forget about him.
>>
>>16826139

yeah go do that, cause casual sex solves everything

fkn retard
>>
>>16826165
I said hooking up but as I remember I didn't say anything that i will have casual sex with them. I just need someone to distract me from this guy
>>
>>16826177

Then it seems like you know what to do.

it's Friday, go find some tall attractive guy and makeout with him, or whatever you define hooking up as.

Good luck.
>>
Wow, you really would step back? Then you are a honest and nice person! You don't want to destroy the relation between them! But let me tell you. The reason why us men don't tell the truth about a gf at home to a women during a friendship is we like to have more with that friend! If it would be only sex, which I don't think it's that case, he would try it meanwhile. Guess he also likes you but his gf could be a person who would act very horrible!
>>
In which city you two guys livin at? I mean you mr anonymous
>>
I would meet you but what a pity. I am sitting here in fukkin Germany. But your very nice
>>
>>16826212
Thank you. I'm in the uk.
>>
OP sounds like a crazy pants, good for the guy he didn't stick it in crazy.
Getting this obsessed over a guy you're not even dating, hilarious.
>>
File: 1452104850700.jpg (75KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
1452104850700.jpg
75KB, 900x719px
>>16826050
Nah it's more so how your upset or kind of obsessive over this which i find pretty weird but meh, do what you gotta do.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.