[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to enjoy having sex with a condom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 71AylEMox5L._SL1193_.jpg (189KB, 1193x1001px) Image search: [Google]
71AylEMox5L._SL1193_.jpg
189KB, 1193x1001px
How do I learn to enjoy having sex with a condom?
>>
>>16825508
just spend a few seconds thinking of all the STIs that could be spreading through your system without that heroic bit of latex ;)
>>
Read up on Buddhism and accept that the nature of the world is suffering, but you can rise above that by letting go of your desires and expectations.

You will never enjoy sex with a condom, but you can make peace with that.
>>
>>16825508
My gf isn't on birth control and I love raw so I know how you feel OP. The closest thing that I've found help are the Bare Skyns from Trojan. Not exactly the same thing but fairly close.
>>
>>16825531
God, this.
>>
>>16825531
>buddhism
>anything but a meme
>>
>>16825614
Human communication is a meme
>>
>>16825508
I'm interested in this. If anyone's actually able to. There's so many issues with rubbers.

If you pull out more than once, all of a sudden it's dried out. I'm a girthier guy, yet have trouble keeping it up sometimes, so now I'm trying to push this dry rubber thing into her tight snatch, and after several pushes of frustration, I turn into limp spaghetti.

Condoms are just a complete pain, because foreplay is needed needed for both of us at the same time, then you have to hurry to put it on, and honestly I'd rather just be Catholic at this point.
>>
>>16826319
feel u
>>
>>16825508
Use lub before penetrating and don't stop moving
>>
>>16826341
The issue with lubes, is that the ones you can actually use with rubbers, only last like 5-10 minutes before they're gone. If they're not water-based, then they'll usually just turn your condom into a crinkly plastic bag.
>>
Stop buying Trojans and Durex shit condoms
One brand condoms and Japanese condoms are quite a bit thinner and are more durable as well.
Also, get a condom that fits properly, not too loose but not too tight, try a few different sizes out!
Silicone based lubes are safe to use with condoms and they're long lasting, you can try putting some lube into the condom before putting it on to help increase the sensation you'll feel.
One brand condoms have a special line with a "pleasure pouch" tip, with some lube the extra room in the tip can help simulate a "no condom" like experience.

Have you considered talking to your girlfriend about getting on birth control?
>>
every time you thrust think of a child support check you are not sending
>>
File: 1371750522075.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1371750522075.png
490KB, 449x401px
>cutfags
>>
>>16825582
I tried those and they felt like they were strangulating my dick. They were stupid tight and hurt like hell. Neither of us enjoyed the experience.
>>
>>16825508
Don't have sex with a condom. Have sex with a girl.

But use a condom.
>>
>>16827103
le 14 year old jokes are good
>>
Get a Vasectomy.
>>
>>16826563
Get sliquid. It's water based and I totally recommend it.
>>
>>16825508
Have sex when you're in the mode to go full man mode then go for an hour of intense rough lovin

Not about you. It's about the bae
>>
>>16825508
Get the right fucking size.
>>
>>16825508
go over a month without jerking off or anything involving your dick, and never jerk off again or have bareback sex ever. then a condom would feel like heaven
>>
If you're not worried about sti, then get lambskin condoms. They feel a lot more like natural skin and transmit warmth. They won't protect again stds/sti so they're only for people in committed relationships. They're also much more expensive than regular condoms but hey - if you're not enjoying sex then what is the point of it anyway?
>>
I'm married and I still have to use condoms, wife hates the pill and I can't convince her to get the IUD implant, shit sucks.

not like we ever fuck anyways

don't get married anons
>don't
>>
>>16825508
try polyisoprene condoms
i find them to be significantly less shitty than latex
>>
File: condoms.jpg (28KB, 191x271px) Image search: [Google]
condoms.jpg
28KB, 191x271px
>the scratchy feel of cold hard plastic scraping your vagina walls
>having to lube every few minutes because you have to be turned on enough to soften the plastic enough to make it a little bit bearable
>the smell of chemicals
>the fear of it coming off or ripping

>tfw doing it raw for the first time
>tfw you immediately feel heat and smoothness
>tfw you don't need lube because nature takes care of that for you
>the feel of being cummed inside

There is no point to having sex if you have to use a condom. Either learn to deal with STDs or kids or don't have sex at all.
>>
>>16828901
>There is no point to having sex if you have to use a condom.
This type of thinking is why there HIV/AIDS is so prominent in the gay community.
>Either learn to deal with STDs or kids or don't have sex at all
Or just be intimate with one partner and use the pill or an IUD. STDs wouldn't be such a problem if everyone would stop whoring around.
>>
>>16828915
Well, it's because I have that type of thinking that I don't even try to have sex anymore. Naturally, I don't want an STD either.

>young adults
>knowing how to be intimate with one person

This is why I don't date either.
>>
>>16828620
Aaaaaand ladies and gentlemen! the Award for moist proper Ask Yahoo snarky styled answers with truth behind them goes to....
>>
I'm gonna have sex for the first time really soon and I'm reading countless guides on how to use a condom, I hope this works out for me.
>>
Stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>16825508
No future child support.
>>
>>16830338
Definitely this.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.