[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black guy wants to fight me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1441397228016.jpg (73KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1441397228016.jpg
73KB, 900x675px
Need your help guys

>work in kitchen as cook
>few months ago, we hire this black dishwasher (important for later)
>I generally get along with everyone, but for some reason he's never liked me
>I go out of my way to help him, try and get him out of work early, he shit talks me regardless of what I do
>whatever, I just ignore it

>yesterday
>I'm rushing to line, he lets me pass by
>I say "Thanks my nigga"
>said it to him before, never been an issue
>everyone in kitchen says it to and around him, no issues
>all of a sudden he flips out on me
>I apologize, didn't mean to offend him
>"Get the fuck away from me, I never want to fucking see you again"
>He gets sent home by manager a bit later for threatening me
>was telling people he was gonna come on line and knock me out, and that if he ever sees me outside of work he'll kick my ass

What the fuck do I do? Obviously wouldn't have said anything in the first place if I knew he'd be upset by it. We don't have any shifts coming up together, but I am a bit worried about him starting shit. For the most part, he's never been friendly towards me.
>>
man up, if he'll try to do anything show him who's the negro half monkey and who's a human. if you're too much of a pussy then call the police.
>>
>>16824508
How do I fight? Never been in a fight, and worried about dying or something
>>
>>16824520
never assume a fight will be a gentlemans fight. If you two are going to throw down you need to let your unbridled rage take hold. Become an animal you take him down no matter what.
>>
also be honest and apologize he may be too hard of heart to accept it though.
>>
>>16824494
Are you white? This is important info here.
>>
File: tumblr_mqrfckj9Ze1qabrcto1_1280.png (202KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqrfckj9Ze1qabrcto1_1280.png
202KB, 800x600px
>>16824494
Call the cops and get him shot
>>
>>16824508
Fuck that. It's not praiseworthy to let some douchebag rope you into a fight. No one's going to be impressed even if you win. It's not "alpha", just fucking stupid.

Just approach him and look him in the eye and say levelly,

"Listen, I don't know what your problem is with me, but you don't get to threaten me, ever. If you ever approach me outside of work, for any reason, I'm calling the police on the spot and getting you thrown in jail. If you try to prevent me calling it's a felony and an entire kitchen full of people heard you threatening me."

99% of the time when you tell somebody clearly that you reject their macho bullshit and have no interest in letting them near you it defuses the situation (and when you bring up "felonies" and "jail" they usually turn into a scared little child, albeit maybe mumbling something about you being a pussy to save face.) That's unless this guy is an actually dangerous criminal, in which case you're on your own, but contrary to popular belief being black doesn't automatically make one a hardened killer or a roided-out street fighter.
>>
>>16824587
>jail
>implying niggers do rational thinking
>>
>>16824598
Refer to my last sentence.
>>
>>16824558
Yes I'm white
>>
OP deserves to get his ass beat
>>
>>16824608
The post had nothing to do with being intelligent or a rational thinker, but with fighting ability.
>>
>>16824631
Th-Thanks
>>
let the hate flow through you
>>
>>16824587
I'll probably do this if I ever see him again and he starts shit. Thanks!
>>
>>16824587
Op messed up here. Violent acts in response to racism have generally been let go with extremely light sentences.
Op your best bet is to beg for forgiveness. Also I really don't suggest you try to play the coop card unless you live in a 99.9% white area. You're going to turn a fight into getting jumped in an alley left for dead. You offended not just him but the black community.
-black guy who helped jump some white guy for calling a friend that and ran to officials when threatened.
I'm not a fan of beating people who are genuinely asking for forgiveness. But if you think you can get away with racism by running to a cop you were asking for it.
>>
>>16824950
I don't know where you live, but where I live I'd call a statement like this woefully naive if I was feeling generous, utterly divorced from reality if I wasn't. The idea of a young black man (!) getting let off lightly for assault and battery, instead of having the book thrown at him, would actually make me laugh if this weren't such an unfortunate subject.

On an only tangentially-related note, that you consider "thanks my nigga" to be provocative enough to merit violence actually is kind of funny.
>>
don't fight, it's a fucking lose-lose situation, always.

avoid it, act like nothing happened

don't let him jump you, carry mace if you're scared

if he keeps making threats and shit, talk to him in person or go to the police

hope it works out.
>>
>>16824494
As someone who's had to deal with bullies through school and has overcame it all, don't back down if confronted. It's entirely possible this guy doesn't like you because he can tell you might not stand up for yourself.

I know you haven't been in a fight OP but believe me when I tell you that once you get hit, just like that you will unleash that primal fighting instinct every human was born with.

you may or may not win, but that guy will leave you alone whether you do or don't.
>>
>>16824950
>-black guy who helped jump some white guy
You're really breaking some stereotypes here.
>>
>>16824494
Guns. Shoot him with guns.
>>
>>16824494

Here is what you do
>Call him
>Arrange fight for Thursday
>Show up at his door on Wednesday with a baseball bat
>Hit him in the nuts
>Take him by surprise
>Bash his face in
>Assert your dominance further by fucking him in the ass, it's not gay if you're just doing it in the context of asserting your dominance
>Show him who the leader of the pack really is
>>
>>16826152
+1
>>
>>16825076
Someone doesnt look at cases. maybe you dont live in the us. Being provoked by racism and hate is often let go with lighter sentences.
>>
>>16824950
>violence is okay when someone uses mean words
I'm black and that's stupid. If he wasn't an idiot, he'd of gone to hr about it. We're adults.
>>
>>16826197
see
>>16826200
>>
http://youtu.be/rNXdoKDRZLI
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.