[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Juvie record

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 267x189px
If you got arrested and went to juvie in the US in highschool , is that on a record employers can request to see? It's something I want to put behind me , it's awful but it's my past. Those records are sealed correct?
>>
>>16822789
Yeah, that shit is sealed. You have nothing to worry about. Cheers.
>>
>>16822797
Oh thank fuck anon. That is a huge relief. Thank you soo much .
>>
literally any job application anywhere will ask if you have be convicted, pleaded guilty, to any felony or crime above a traffic ticket. Hell even mcdonalds asks that.

You fucked bro, maybe even REALLY fucked depending on what you want to do.
>>
>>16822789
Juvinile records aren't treated the same as adult records (unless its something serious like murder rape armed robbery etc) after turning 18 u can request it be expunged but its nowhere near taken as serious as adult fuck ups.
>>
>>16822803
Uhh what if it is kinda serious? Can it be expunged?
>>
>>16822814
What did u do?
>>
>>16822801
I want a good job....no one is going to hire me if there read what I did , or at least it'll fuck up my options I was only 16 it's not fair
>>
>>16822820
What did u do senpai
>>
Fuck 4chan doesn't let u write F-a-m
>>
>>16822816
A few weeks before I turned 17 on Halloween I found a little kid going trick or treating , and I kind a lured her and did stuff.
>>
>>16822828
Idk that's kind of fucked up. I'm not a law expert but check with ur local courts and see what u can do. If its a felony I think ur fucked but idk.
>>
>>16822820
whelp then I guess you're fucked

Anything in the investment/financial industry that requires FINRA licensing? Any felony or conviction is automatic disqualification for a decade.

If it was sexual assault or anything to do with a child. You won't ever be a doctor, lawyer, or teacher. No politics either

Hope you like construction and trade jobs boy.
>>
>>16822801
You can just lie on those and since the records are sealed they'll never know.
>>
>>16822834
At 16? You're probably on a sex offender registry. Employers can see that.
>>
>>16822885
This is fucking awful.....
>>
>>16822896
it's almost as if you shouldn't fuck children

Crazy I know, but hey, some people, like you, learn the hard way, and now your life is pretty much ruined at 17
>>
>>16822903
I didn't mean to do it I'll never do it again my life shouldn't be ruined by this shit...
>>
File: 1450296933086.png (519KB, 680x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1450296933086.png
519KB, 680x1090px
>>16822903
>>It's almost as if you shouldn't fuck children.
>>
>>16822789
No one will see what you did under the age of 18. Even if you murdered someone, you simply can't look that stuff up.

However if you are over the age of 18 and get a speeding ticket, someone can look that up. But under the age of 18 no one can see.
>>
File: 1448991393085.jpg (40KB, 630x498px) Image search: [Google]
1448991393085.jpg
40KB, 630x498px
>>16822917
How do you "not mean to do it?" You fucked a child. That's not an auto accident or manslaughter due to negligence.

Fuck your life, you should be ruined for ruining another person's life.
>>
>>16822919
Thank god for Japan
>>
Everything costs money, and ever since the stock market crash of '08 money has been vastly easier said than done. This is in no way a guarantee, but you will find plenty of seemingly reputable businesses who are hiring and retaining the scum of the earth.

If you were a legal minor and not tried as an adult, then anyone in their right mind would consider it more trouble than it's worth to find out.
>>
>>16822933
Now expanding on that, don't get your info from watching Law and Order. It will always still be on record for the police to look at, but employees can't access this information. Ever. It will NEVER be public record.

But say you started a fire when you were 15. That's a sealed record. Employers can't access that, but if you were suspected of starting a fire when you are 19 the police can and will access those records.
>>
>>16822917
Hey, you need to look on the bright side.

You were young enough to avoid real prison. Where you may have been killed, or just beaten incredibly badly and raped if lucky. The murderers, thieves, drug addicts, gang members don't really look kindly on pedophiles, Most of them have nothing to lose either so they would have come after you. Think the guards are going to do shit? Only when it looks like you're about to die.

You can't get sexual offender off your record, period. Enjoy. Colleges will see it, tech schools will see it, anything you're applying to will likely ask to check your criminal record. If you lie and they find out, instant no, so don't try it. Try to learn a trade or get used to horrible physical labor.

You are a liability to every company that could potentially hire you. No company wants to be known for hiring a child rapist
>>
File: 1377250647602.jpg (41KB, 721x420px) Image search: [Google]
1377250647602.jpg
41KB, 721x420px
>>16822917

Yes, any employer that does a criminal background check will be able to see anything you've been convicted of, juvenile or not.

Now, juvenile records are far easier to expunge than adult records but you still have to request it to be sealed/expunged, and I can guarantee you that any district attorney in their might mind won't allow your sexual assault charge to go through the expungement process uncontested, meaning that in order for the expungement to go through the district attorney, the judge AND the victim (in cases where there is a victim) will be notified and any objections that are raised to your charge being expunged will result in a hearing where you will gather in front of these individuals and essentially plead your case.

99.9% of the time sexual assault of a minor or any type crime against a child WILL NOT be expunged. That shit is no joke and district attorneys and judges don't let that shit slide by, not a chance.

Personally, I think you're a piece of shit. You lured and sexually assaulted a child and you deserve to spend the rest of your life with "CHILD FUCKER" tattooed to your god damned forehead.

Your chances of burying this are very slim and I personally feel very grateful for that. I don't think scum should be allowed to hide their crimes.
>>
File: 1448067523252.jpg (33KB, 400x448px) Image search: [Google]
1448067523252.jpg
33KB, 400x448px
>>16822933
That isn't always true. Rape, Murder, Felony assault, depraved indifference crimes, etc. Can and often are tried at the adult level when an offender is over 12.

It has to be a serious fucking crime (raping a child should qualify). The OPs story isn't adding up though. If he's not 18 yet, he should still be serving a sentence. If it was only a year and a half ago, I'd be surprised the court proceedings are already done, honestly.

Either way though, underage b&

Mods mods
>>
File: 1455469286337.jpg (153KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
1455469286337.jpg
153KB, 1280x881px
>>16822946
Die in a fire, cancer.
>>
>>16822958
I know it's bad, but I didn't want to v hurt a child, I just had an urge to do b it.
>>
>>16822952
>but employees can't access this information. Ever. It will NEVER be public record.

Just to expand on this anon's statement... if you are looking at a job that involves federal regs (like FINRA licensing, law enforcement, military), you may not be able to hide it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.