[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get a boyfriend when you have HIV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1331029294940.jpg (64KB, 546x539px) Image search: [Google]
1331029294940.jpg
64KB, 546x539px
Is it possible to get a boyfriend when you have HIV?
>>
Yes, don't know anyone personally that would go for that though. How did you get HIV, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
Aren't there dating websites for people with STDs
>>
>>16822489
I got it from my mom.
>>
Want a boyfriend while having HIV???

Check out this weird trick used by an African!

The WHO hates her!
>>
>>16822485
I've been told I'm cancer so we could go well together

Plus my favorite girl is Ayano
>>
>>16822501

>thinks hiv and cancer are related

Holy fuck. Go back to school, pegasus.
>>
>>16822515
I'm not talking on a biochemical level I mean we're both terrible afflictions upon humanity
>>
>>16822515
>thinks being cancer is the same as having cancer
How new can you be?
>>
>>16822485
If it possible? Yes, but it affects your dating pool. Have you considered looking for a boyfriend who also has HIV?
>>
https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/prevention/reduce-your-risk/mixed-status-couples/

I think I would not mind having a gf that has hiv. But a lot of confidence would be needed,
>>
>>16822485
No. Not easily. Anyone who dates someone with hiv is actively shortening their lifespan. Its a stupid thing.
Look for people with hiv. You can still have children. There are ways not for you to carry a child and not give it to them, but Id suggest you give them up for adoption. Even breat feeding would pass it to them.
>>
>>16822485
FUCK NO YOU FUCKING SKANK, YOU'RE EXPIRED!
>>
>>16822527

>can't into literary devices

Head on down to your local community college with pegasus and un-stupid yourself immediately, pls.
>>
>>16822548
This, no forgiveness for whores.
>>
>>16822581
She was born with it
>>
>>16822591
Then it's not as bad.
>>
>>16822591
Prove it.
>>
>>16822604
>>16822495
>>
>>16822604
Damnit Jim I'm a faggot not a doctor
>>
>>16822485
Very few things make it impossible to get a boyfriend. I imagine they have dating sites for people with HIV
>>
>>16822554
Im confused, what literary device did i miss?
>>
>>16822591
That's no excuse
>>
>>16822654
The one fucking you in the mouth
>>
>>16822661
>That's no excuse
How do you suggest she avoided getting HIV then?
>>
>>16822667
Not being a filthy whore and waiting for marriage like a proper woman.
>>
>>16822667
Time travel to before she was born and stopping her mother from being a whore
>>
>>16822671
I don't think you understand what being born with it means.
>>
OP have you ever thought of becoming a HIV researcher to cure it yourself?
>>
>>16822675
Shut your whore mouth.
>>
It's possible but unlikely. Your best chance is finding another person who also already has HIV.

It's not about being "unclean"- even though you were born with it, it is just as dangerous to your partner either way.
They'd basically have to be willing to sacrifice a huge chunk of their life and health to be with you sexually.
>>
Sure, I'd volunteer if you were cool besides that.

>>16822545
>2016
>wanting to grow old
>>
>>16822485
If you're a girl it will be extremely easy.
>>
>>16822769
For you
>>
>>16822667
I've had enough of your liberal drivel
>>
HIV is a calculated risk for your partner when they know you have it.

Or, you can find someone asexual, or who's just indifferent to sex.
>>
no pls just stay celibate
is that so hard
>>
OP if you arent ded pls respond
>>
>>16822485
if you're female then probably, it'll put a lot of guys off but at least one guy will be dumb enough to risk his own life to get laid. you should probably look for someone else who already has HIV though
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.