[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >get call/text from old girlfriend haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 340x227px
>be me
>get call/text from old girlfriend haven't seen in years
>meet up for coffee
>she looks hot as ever
>shows me pics of her 3year old, husband I say congrats
>she confesses she still loves me and has no sex life with her hubby
>says she craves feeling me inside her
> begs me to get together with her 2-3 times a week for no strings attached steady sex sessions
>she's wealthy so she'll pay for room, everything.already has her alibi (she'll tell hubby she's at the gym for a few hours) planned out
Can I pass up no strings attached steady ball draining? Should i
Fuxk her 2-3 times a week? I saw her and immediately was turned on
>>
This is the least subtle brag post ever.
>>
Sounds like a great deal on paper, but don't you find this kind of disgusting?

She sounds like a piece of shit, I'd rather just fap than stick my penis in that mess, maybe even rat on her.
>>
>>16821798

Quite interesting, it would be a kick, but i think she just needs sex, if shed be in love with you she would be your gf and not sticked to the other guy... you would be her playball, think about getting her back, cause you wont be able to keep that up forever.... if you dont want her i wouldnt mess up her relationship, she will get sex somewhere else or if she means it serious she will ask you for a relationship.... godd luck mate
>>
Tell the hubby obviously
>>
File: acs_ww[1].jpg (121KB, 899x647px) Image search: [Google]
acs_ww[1].jpg
121KB, 899x647px
Don't be a dick, contact her husband and tell him to watch out. Have some empathy.
>>
>>16821798
Future murder victim incoming
>>
>>16821825
For once I agree with this retard. Kick that bitch to the curb and tell the husband.
>>
>>16821920
I also agree with that fine upstanding poster. Yet another quality post from someone who isn't a jarboni.
>>
>>16821946
Pegasus is seriously the best poster /adv/ has ever had

I would give my life for him
>>
all men should have solidarity or else woman will do it behind our backs constantly

you should tell the husband and if not just deny her
>>
>>16821798
I honestly don't know what I'd do in this situation. Probably fuck her once a month. Several times a week is
A) too risky
B) too much time together could evolve into something else
C) will become boring for you
>>
Why not do both?

>bang once
>rat her out the day after

It's not like she's going to admit to sexing you, you're safe.
>>
>>16821956
>being this facetious
>not sincerely enjoying his banter
>>
>>16821984
It was actually me posting without my trip
>>
>>16822002
:(
:)
>>
Result of thread - tell the poor dude.

It's not pretty for anyone involved, but fuck man they're married with a kid. Tell him.
>>
>>16821825
You think she'll try to kill me? Why? I've literally had my cock in every hole her body has and have cummed on her from head to toe she's a freak in college she would have me cum on her face and have me spoon feed it to her. She said she will love me forever and that after meeting me she can now read those books from like the 15tj century where the girl would be the willing sex slave of the King
>>
>>16822026
How should I tell him? She said he's impotent and has no interest in sex he impregnated her with a turkey baster
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nhd28vF2Na1qatzm4.jpg (47KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nhd28vF2Na1qatzm4.jpg
47KB, 300x219px
Cuck her husband for a few weeks. Gather evidence. Present evidence to her husband and cuck her marriage.

Win. Win. Win.

OP gets his balls drained, his ex-gf gets her scheme foiled, and her hubband gets a second chance at love.
>>
>>16822161
imo I'd try to set up a meeting in a public place like she did. Probably find him on facebook?

Alternatively you could confront her with it I guess, tell her she's married and to get it together.
>>
>>16821798
BROS BEFORE HOES
What the fuck don't you understand about that?
>>
>>16822998
He's not his bro tho.
>>
>>16821798
I would do it on the condition her husband gets the ass and a bj once a week
>anti no point having the hubby not get some
>>
Gather evidence. When you get bored, insist on more fetish sex you've always wanted to try. Keep evidence as blackmail and plumb the depths of depravity.
>>
>>16821798
THIS IS MY FANTASY

YOU LUCKY BASTARD
>>
>>16822998
He doesn't want the pussy
I want the pussy
>hurr bros before hoes
fuck off with that illogical bullshit
>>
>>16821798
I have a friend who routinely cheats with women in relationships. He draws the line at marriage because, in his words:
>I don't want to get my head blown off
^^ That's what happens when you get caught cheating with married people sometimes. It's a real risk. people go apeshit. So just from a practical level, you shouldn't do this for that reason alone. You can be Mr. Macho Rambo Randy Savage all you fucking want to - do you want to be looking over your shoulder every day waiting for an angry husband with a gun? I don't.

As far as the morality - the ethical "wrong" is hers. HOWEVER, you are aiding in the "wrong" as an accessory. You aren't "responsible" but you are very much to blame.

From a human, personal level - think about yourself here for a minute. This woman has all of the power. She has the money. She has the relationship to go home to. She has the responsibilities at home. Yeah, you can blow up her marriage but so what how does that help you? So when this woman gets tired of you... she goes home to her husband. You go home to an empty bed knowing you got used and let go.

or worse, you get shot. I wouldn't fuck with that toxic bitch.
>>
File: 1439176785969.jpg (142KB, 886x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439176785969.jpg
142KB, 886x1080px
>>16823217

>mfw had a chance to fuck an old highschool crush and have her cheat on her boyfriend

>mfw pussied out and decided against it cause her boyfriend is a gangbanger cokehead
>>
>>16821798

look. sitting here at my pc, i want to say things like, "man, don't be a douche. do the right thing"

but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to resist my dick in this situation

godspeed my friend
>>
>>16821798
>Can I pass up no strings attached steady ball draining? Should i
>Fuxk her 2-3 times a week?
Do you really want to tangle with disaster? Have you thought of the scenario where she might get dumped and then you'd be the one caring for her children? All of this for some pussy you could replace with a fleshlight? Dude, be reasonable.
>>
>>16821798
Don't. Just don't. There is no trust there, only selfishness. Clearly she put herself into this situation and she needs to live with it. Tell her no and be an adult. She is trying to be a child and escape reality and that kind of person is somebody you don't want to have sex with, trust me.
>>
>>16821798
> bunch of guys telling op to do it
>same guys on this board who constantly say females are the bigger cheaters
Seriously what the hell.
>>
>>16823530
OP wouldn't be cheating.

He should do it if he wants to. I'd do it unless hubby was my friend.
>>
Depends on whether or not you can accept the possible fallout of "oh fuck, my ex's ex husband is now out to kill me".

That's an extreme reaction to any of this, but the point is that when the truth gets out that you're fucking another dude's wife, the drama has a whole lot of potential to spin out of control. I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>16823668
Yes, because the fact that OP himself isn't cheating absolves him of all moral blame. If he knows that she's cheating, then he's just as shit of a person as she is.
>>
>>16821798
Do it my man. Just don't catch feelings. If either side starts to develop any feelings I would recommend breaking it off immediately.
>>
If I were you, literally yes.

Cuck that limp dick pleb and fuck her brains out and schlick and finger and lick her gigantic 5 second orgasms!
>>
>>16823740
>implying she's not in it strictly for that
>implying she wouldn't be happy to break OP's heart and her husband's at the same time
>>16823742
Someone needs some sex, jeez.
>>
>>16823714
It does.
She's not going to not cheat if OP says no.
>>
>>16821798
Do it famalam. Fuck the shit out of her for a few weeks maybe record some of it too so you can fap to it later and afterwards contact the husband anonymously and tell him what she did and watch her shit crumble down. She'll probably still fuck you afterewards
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.