[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I lose my virginity and become a slut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: aheggagao.jpg (158KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
aheggagao.jpg
158KB, 800x540px
>20
>very reserved and quiet
>saving self for marriage
>i can only look and devote myself to one man
>tired of love, all it ends up with is heartbreak

tl;dr how do i lose my morals
>>
>>16821713
I'm sure you can find plenty of dudes to stuff your muffin with no strings attached. For fucks sake you're a woman you have sex on beginner mode.
>>
Get drunk and dance, and let the guys around you do the rest.

This is of course only advice to your question. My actual advice is for you to stick to your morals.
>>
>>16821713
Tequila.
>>
>>16821713
>20
>tired of love
This is cute. Also you mean "morals". Education usually does the trick, besides, if you're not content with your current lifestyle, it sucks and is wrong.
>>
>>16821718
>>16821723
not into drinking or drugs
>>
>>16821713
>tl;dr how do i lose my morals
Slowly. There are some who would tell you to dive right into extreme debauchery right off the bat, but this can backfire VERY nastily.
>>
>>16821730
Act drunk, plenty of girls already do that
>>
>>16821730
Then just go and suck dick until you like it.
You slut.
>>
>>16821730
You can drink my cum after I finish in your mouth from pounding your pussy, whore. How does that sound?
>>
>>16821713
Tinder.
>>
god does not exist

you won't get a prize for being a good girl after you die
>>
>>16821713
You can start by posting naked pics on the internet.
>>
Apply to become a prostitute
>>
>>16821713
Dont become a whore, its a waste. There is no good reason to try to lose your morals, thats retarded.
>>
>>16821713

You should first lose your virginity and learn having sex before you try "becoming a slut". The point of being a slut is that you enjoy it, not that you're doing it for reasons of being butthurt about something else.

I mean, that last one is a possible reason, but it's a fucking shitty reason.
>>
Why would any sane person go from waiting until marriage to being a whore. Shit b8.
>>
>>16822455
>>16822557
not religious, we're all going to die alone anyways arent we
>>
File: 1409903619165.jpg (10KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1409903619165.jpg
10KB, 250x187px
>>16821713
>20
>tired of love
>>
>>16822580
yes we are

nobody really cares if you become a slut

morals are a spook

the world will end, every person that will judge you is going to be dead, the universe is going to end via big freeze, heat death, big rip etc
>>
it's not fucking moral to deprive yourself of your natural desires, don't base your morals on what a fucking church tells you to do
>>
>>16822682
Slut detected.
>>
>>16821713
Go on efukt, see if you still want to be a slut. real life is different from your shitty anime's
>>
>>16821713
Bitch you are 20 years old.
You're practically a child.
>>
>>16822575
>sane person
>waiting until marriage
B-but exchanging body fluids with the love of my life is sooo romantic.
>>
>>16822738
Then it can wait you fake slut.
>>
grow up
>>
Why is it one extreme or the other? Find a bf to fuck you
>>
You value will crash if you lose your virginity and even moreso if you sleep around. Even if you hate yourself it doesn't mean you should self-destruct.
>>
>>16821713
It's not hard, just get a tinder account and let the hottest guy fuck you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.