[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I meet girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

Where can I meet girls?
>>
>>16820102
Outside
>>
>>16820114
Be more specific
>>
>>16820117
outside of your parents basement.
>>
>>16820120
If it's really so easy, why don't you educate me on where you find these bountiful women?

>i dont live in my parent's basement btw
>>
>>16820102
What do you intend to do to these girls once you find them?
>>
>>16820127
In some sort of social envioroment. Such as a bar for example.
>>
>>16820138
Talk to them. Really, I just want a gf.
>>
>>16820143
You have a long, long way to go before being able to get a gf. Going outside is the first of many steps.
>>
>>16820157
Dude, I go outside. Stop with the condescending "advice."
>>
outside abortion clinics
>>
Install Tinder.
>>
>>16820164
Here's how it goes, op. You make interesting threads we like, we give you good advice. You post bullshit, we insult you.
>>
>>16820213
Doesn't work for me.
>>
By going to the gym, working out, getting a fashionable haircut, and being interesting.
>>
>>16820220
You must be doing something wrong, then. Try a dating site like OKCupid. Or /soc/.
>>
File: beat.jpg (115KB, 538x566px) Image search: [Google]
beat.jpg
115KB, 538x566px
>>16820102
Dont bother all girls are pretty much open sluts or closet sluts.. either way theyre all sluts
just focus on your fucking future get paid and get laid..
>>
>>16820262
Whats wrong with being a nasty slut?
>>
>>16820331
They're having sex with everyone but him.
>>
>>16820262
Does that include your mother\grandmother\female family members\little girls?
>>
>>16820102
Go to the gym, work out, become less fat, stop sucking cocks
>>
>>16820102
If you're just looking for any women then you're doing things wrong on multiple levels. One, have standards. Standards give you value. Two, try to find people in environments that you find interesting doing things that you find interesting. I don't give a shit if you're obsessed with calendars and watches, go to watch conventions or whatever to indulge in your interests for your own happiness and to find people of a like mind.

Don't seek out companionship as the end goal. Your goal in life should be to be happy and you do that one day at a time. People enter and exit your life and if you find someone that you actually like then pursue them. You don't always get them. Sucks. Don't ruin your own happiness and don't let them ruin it.

If you're lonely right this second then troll on some forums and get a fleshlight. You'll think clearer if you've talked to people and had a chance to jerk off. Especially don't go looking for women if you're lonely and horny because you'll act in ways that devalue you. If your time and companionship aren't valuable then you won't find anyone worth a damn.
>>
>>16820102
Purely social situations.

Specifically, there are four universally bad situations in which to meet women: work, class, errands, or commuting to any of the above. The more general rule of thumb is that if she HAS to be there it's bad, but if she WANTS to be there it's good.

What does that leave? Parties, clubs (not the kind you dance in -though I guess those work too- but the kind where people meet to discuss common interests), bookstores, restaurants, parks, and so on. As above, though, don't chat up someone who is actually working at these places.
>>
>>16820389
What if one of you has to be there and the other wants to be there?
Like with bar staff. It's scientifically impossible for bar staff not to pull.
>>
I'll let you in on a secret, OP, they're everywhere.
>>
Ok i was in the same situation as you years ago, during my teens. I was actually the meaning of the number 0. NOTHING i had would interest anyone. So, first, go outside. Not looking for girls but keep looking for your fucking life. Run at the park, go to cyclism, shit even learning skateboard or shit like that will help.

Learn an instrument.Yeah no one can deny that girls like who play instruments and show more interest (The sluts that say "im not like tht..." are bitches and sluts). Learn the guitar or drums, or anything else. EXCEPT AN FAGGOT INSTRUMENT.

Now you should have hobbies, interesting shit that you understands and can talk about. Go to some bars, parties, you NEED FRIENDS. Through friends, your chance to get laid is awesome.

If everything fails and you still didn't had sex, study like shit and get a degree in something. Start working and buy a decent car (Or easier, a bike). You will attract two kind of sluts.

>The slut bitches fag ass shit who only want you because of what you have. (70% of the girls)

> Cool girls that want to grow up in life with you, that actually works or study too and want a proper life.
>>
Where do I meet guys?
n-no homo
>>
>>16820873
Are you a girl or a guy? Looking for a relationship? It changes depending on your gender. Age would be useful too.
>>
on the internet, theres plenty
>>
>>16820906
I'm a 24 year old male. Mostly looking for a relationship since random hook ups scare me...
>>
>>16820949
That's cute.

You can try your lucky on apps (you probably know them, grindr tinder and stuff) and hope to find someone like you looking for a relationship. I know how harsh it would be to find someone, at our age, willing for a relationship (and not only for a fast fuck). But you need to keep trying.

Outdoors, i dont know, you have to be lucky or try an bar. Again, you need lucky to find someone. But spending time around = better.
>>
How are drawing classroom? I will take lesson soon and I want to know if it's well frequented or just creepy dudes.
>>
>>16820141
Here's a question for you: do you think this is the ideal place to make a legit connection with a woman worth keeping around?

>op didn't say he was trying to meet his soul mate faggot nigger retard cocks

Calm down. My point is why give advice if you are going to go for such low hanging fruit? This is pretty shit advice. Who doesn't know you can meet peopke at bars? Do you really think you just said something that educated anyone?
>>
>>16820102

>>16821016

"Where can I meet women" is a pretty stupid thing to ask since women are literally everywhere, they are over half the total population. If you're so simple you have to ask where to meet women, as if women were unicorns that only appeared on the eve of winter solstice and only to the pure of heart, then you can expect some simple answers. Stupid questions get stupid answers.

If you want women like you then you'll find them in the same kinds of places you also frequent. If you're a loser you'll probably find other loser women on the internet moaning about how impossible it is to find other people without having to suffer the harsh light of daylight beyond their basement apartment.

If you want fun, interesting, mature, self-actualized women you'll need to go do fun interesting mature things and by also yourself a person worth knowing who has something to offer another adult. I met my current GF, whom is wonderful in nearly all ways, in a PhD program. If you want serious, intelligent women then go where serious, intelligent women go. Don't expect to attract a quality person if you are not also a quality person who moves in circles of quality people.

In dating and indeed in all social interactions you will be judged on every aspect of your life. Get used to it. I will say it helps to be a genuine, empathetic man who can see things from a woman's perspective and respects and understands women on their terms. A feminist, in other words. I'm not afraid of women and it puts them at ease. Those ALPHA TOP MANS who hate feminists, and women in general, have an uphill battle since women can smell fear and desperation and it stinks.

Anyway good luck on your life journey.
>>
Do not go 2 da bar
>>
>>16821103
They probably use their vaginas for the smelling since alpha top men have most sex of any group.
>>
>>16820225
Why it's never the girls who have to do this?
>>
>>16821120
They totally do. Makeup? Jesus Christ
>>
I should fall in love, first.
>>
>>16821120
>Thinks women don't work to look good.
>>
>>16821112

I'm guessing you've made that up based on exactly no data, assuming it's true because it conforms to your emotional reality. Here in real life it's men in long-term relationships having more sex, categorically, than the single and chronically-single. Alpha woman-fearing woman-hating no-necks may strike pay dirt on occasion, but guys like me who have cultivated quality relationships with specific women are getting our dicks sucked with a regularity single men can only dream of, not to mention enjoying the soul-sustaining fruits of a healthy, supportive, loving relationship. Once you have enough sex you realize it isn't the be-all end-all thirsty loser men think it is.

Members of the Cult of Alpha, PUA idiots, spend so much effort trying to fake the attractive traits quality men exude naturally. You don't need elaborate games when you are, by your very nature, disarming and attractive to women. Women really do love being treated well, listened to, and understood. In general being able to see things from the perspective of the Other is like a super power. You don't have to conquer women when they see you as a friend and invite you through the defenses so many other losers are confounded by.

Of course that means no longer projecting your juvenile sexual frustrations on to women and actually taking responsibility for your own life, but hey success isn't for everyone. But again: if you want quality women, by the kind of man women will recognize as quality. This means taking women's feelings and desires into account. Being the kind of man who is merely impressive to other men, i.e. alpha mans, will only get you so far.
>>
redpill me on bars.
>>
>>16821152
Are you seriously pretending alpha men can't have long relationships?

Only reason alpha is ever single is because they enjoy it that way.
>>
the library
>>
>>16821164
>he believes reddit/theredpill's bullshit
>>
>>16821103
I don't think you understand "context". If you genuinely think he was literally asking where you can find females of the human species (as you definitely make it sound in your post), then you are not a very smart person. You're pretty dumb in fact. To people who don't have aspbergers and are capable of grasping context, he clearly -- very clearly -- meant "what are some good places to meet women?".

I know you now want to blame him for not being clear, but I promise this misinterpretation is 100% your fault. You really should feel ashamed for being this stupid.
>>
Figure I'd give a try, where do I find girls who are into animu besides dating sites?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.