[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

clingy gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 160x90px
girlfriend wants "proof" where im at by sending her pics etc every hour, tried explaining its overkill. she over feel and mad. What the fuck to do.
>>
>>16819296
get the fuck out of there dude
>>
Whatever you do, don't comply.
>>
>>16819296
Tell her to fuck off, pussy.
>>
You do it or you break up with her.
>>
You run
>>
op here. Almost a year ago she thought i was cheating. Wasn't tho and always have been blaming me that im suspicious for the most ridiculous things. I love her but fuck feeling guilty for no reason.
>>
I dont want to break up but any anons here with similar type of situation that was resolved ??
>>
>>16819331
She has crippling insecurity.
She CAN get over this but she sounds too imature to do so. Instead of finding a solution she continues to blame you. Get out of this asap
>>
File: 1372024392684.jpg (40KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1372024392684.jpg
40KB, 512x384px
>>16819296
RUN
>>
Op again. Long story short I had a very very light fling with a girl. (Just barely kissing her) remained friends during relationship with current gf. Gf didnt like it, dropped all contact with girl, We never did anything to cheat but gf harbors thoughts that I "would of" if remained friends. Did i fuck up ??
>>
im thinking this really fucked her up and im trying to fix it by doing shit like proving where i am and shit for the last 6 months.
>>
>>16819352
>Long story short I had a very very light fling with a girl. (Just barely kissing her)
Wait, so did you kiss her while dating your current gf or did this happen before?
>>
>>16819360
na we kissed before and we werent really feeling for a relationship but we were homies and shit.
>>
Fuck that shit, just run. Even though 'just barely kissing' is something you shouldn't have done, paranoid relationships are toxic as fuck.
>>
>>16819370
She sounds insecure. You didn't do anything wrong. Just reaffirm your love or whatever when it's convenient and lay down to boundaries. If you let her continue with this shit every little thing will set her off. It'll be bad for both of you.
>>
>>16819377
damn so was i in the wrong for kissing her before me and my current started dating and tried to remain friends with the girl ??
>>
>>16819391
The page didn't refresh until I posted, so I didn't get to see your reply. The rest of my point stands. Paranoid relationships are just awful and often can't be fixed.
>>
File: 1454806796407.jpg (62KB, 552x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454806796407.jpg
62KB, 552x960px
>>16819296
Do this
>anon you need to semd me hourly updates
>no, thats literally insane, liaten to yourself
>she chimps out like women do
>hang up
>she wother apologises and foxes her behavior because shes afraid to lose you, or she leaves.
Either way its a win.
>>
>>16819402
bruh shell prolly leave desu
>>
welp whatever well see what happens
>>
>>16819417

At this point wgaf
>>
>>16819402
Jesus are your fingers that fat that you push 5 different keys instead on one?
>>
Look, if you seriously like this girl. You would leave her. Simple as that. She has to learn that being this clingy is stupid wrong. She will go through all stages of grief. Then, She will either, A, come back for forgiveness, hopefully stop being insecure. Or B, move on. Either way no more clingy.
>>
>>16819684
yus i knwo i hsvw problem woth keys
>>
>>16819391
It's weird that you would try to remain friends with someone you were sexually/romantically attracted to. It just sends the wrong signals and is at the same level as trying to remain friends with an ex where the relationship ended, not because you didn't like each other, but circumstances kept you apart.
>>
>>16819296
Man OP. Been in a relationship like that. If I could go back in time and do it all over again, I'd put my foot down and tell the bitch that if she doesn't trust me and needs physical evidence to believe I'm being sincere, then she can royally find someone else.
>>
>>16819727
Like, just fucking do it OP.

She will NOT leave you even if she might say so at first. She will throw a hissy fit at first but she will crawl back to you bro.
>>
Send her a dick pic every hour on the hour.
>>
>>16819296
What I do is find the nearest woman and ask her if I could get a selfie with her smiling all happy and such, then send it to her. I'd keep this up until she broke up with me or stop asking me for pictures
>>
>>16819296
That's an abusive relationship.
Tell her that what she's doing is abusive and controlling, and if she doesn't correct her behavior, break up with her.

If she were a guy and you were the girl, this would be a very alarming situation and other people would likely come to your aid.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.