[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you experienced a breakup, and you DIDN'T have children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: xaviergirl.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
xaviergirl.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
If you experienced a breakup, and you DIDN'T have children and/or a mortgage with the woman. Why do you guys get all up in a tizzy? I'm legitimately curious as to why people spiral into a depression over what's pretty much a high-school non-important and ultimately fake relationship? The fact that you broke up literally means nothing, you decided to have some sleep overs and have sex with a friend, nothing important ever really came of it.
>>
>>16817977
They dont know what its like to have a mortgage and kids. Your standard break up is their peak redline on the 'pain gauge'.
>>
>>16817984
True, well i've never had children or a mortgage or a real relationship. I've just always known that any relationship i've had is ultimately not real and just pretending to be grownups. And i'd hope other people would realize this, because it's odd seeing people go suicidal over fantasy role-play
>>
>>16817977
Probably because most people on /adv/ literally ARE high-schoolers

Well, I would say about half. It's painfully obvious when a thread is written by a teenager, talking about their first experience with a girl, because they always have the same insecurities that I had at that age.
>>
>>16818002
THIS, mainly. However, if you're in *love* with anyone, even if you don't have a real relationship, it hurts.
>>
If you lost your best friend would you not be upset? People invest a lot of emotions into a relationship and when they fail it can be painful. Especially if it ended with someone you trusted cheating on you.
>>
>>16818013
OP here. I DID lose my bestfriend, we lived together and he hunghimself in my backyard. Which is why I realized all dating without responsibilities is essentially just forcing yourself to be bestfriends with a girl, and since i've already lost a bestfriend I know it can be dealt with.
>>
You will never meet someone like them ever again ;))))))

Most people when in love forget about all the negatives of being with a certain person so they feel like they lost something dear to them.
>>
When My exwife told me she was cheating, and we got divorced, it's like losing a limb, m8. I'm 26 and we were with each other for 5 years.
>>
Uh, man, if you think that all adult relationships with no mortgage and kids are reducible to "having some sleep-overs and having sex with a friend" then you've probably never been in one. People can fall in love before deciding to pop a couple kids out. In fact, that's the order I recommend doing it in.

Honestly, you sound like a high schooler yourself.
>>
OP already said he hasn't been in a relationship. Underage b&
>>
>>16818101
Oh, somehow I missed that post. All right, I think we're done here.
>>
>>16818101
>>16818088
21, ive been in what you guys would call a "serious relatoinship" lived with her, made a real connection etc. etc. But in reality it's okay that we broke up, nothing of any monetary or important value was lost. And then you get to go do it again with ANOTHER girl. It's fun, breaking up is great it's a new beginning when you're young, it's like starting a new character in a videogame or watching a new season of a show.
>>
>>16817977
I can only conclude that either you have never experienced a breakup, or you are a psychopath.
>>
>>16818129

It doesn't seem like you have much attachment to people in general, OP.
>>
>>16818129
Another girl or not, one thing I wanted to say was that OP's officially off the whip!
>>
>>16817977

1 People are stupid, and they over-trust in relationships. Young people are extra stupid because they have little/no experience.
2 We all want love, so we tend to assume the other partner feels as we do. When they don't, it's a shock.
3 Most people on here are young dumbfucks so they get hurt more with a breakup than older adults.
4 Insecure people w/fragile egos think a breakup is like you are trying to kill them; they feel hatred and scorn toward the other person because of their own inadequacies.

You're right, logically; wait until you "break up" and have to fucking fight over custody or a house; these little chickenshit romances are nothing.

But it's all in the eye of the beholder, and young, dumb, emotionally insecure morons take breaking up very hard. I did, a ton of times.
>>
>>16818156
Staying with ONE person would signify lack of attachment to people that signifies attachment to ONE person.

Becoming attached to PEOPLE is what I do.
>>
>>16818143
i've experienced many break ups.
>>16818181
This anon has some zen, and based on his input is likely far more emotionally mature than you guys. It's okay to feel some sentiment and nostalgia for a breakup of a fun little sexcipade. But in reality that's what it was, a training simulator for a real relationship.
>>
>>16818220
so you're definition of a real relationship requires a mortgage and children? lol
>>
>>16818204
Your post is so vague as to be literally meaningless.
>>
>>16818234
your*
>>
>>16818220
>emotion
>mature

pick one
>>
>>16818234
It requires some sort of evolutionary and/or biological standard.

Kids, a home, a life.
>>
>>16818251
Well I mean, you're getting very upset just thinking about your last breakup. I'm sorry this thread had to remind you of your beloved. But in reality she wasn't special. she was one in roughly 4.3 billion
>>
>>16818019
You basically lost some guy that you had sleepovers with, talked to a little bit more than other people, and you didn't even have a physical connection, or relationship.

Get over it. You lost some teenaged, high school 'friend'. No real, tangible, connections, either, like a timeshare.

You should be absolutely furious that you lost, or wasted, time on some disrespectful, selfish, coward. You could have spent that time on someone worthwhile, or picked up a useful skill, like soap carving.
>>
>>16818312
>Get over it. You lost some teenaged, high school 'friend'. No real, tangible, connections, either, like a timeshare. You should be absolutely furious that you lost, or wasted, time on some disrespectful, selfish, coward

Check, check, check, check, check and check at this point I hold him to less regard than anyone I know
>>
>>16818258
Think you got the wrong guy Paco
>>
>>16818323
I am glad you agree with me, as I was serious about everything in that post, with the possible exception of the timeshare.

Soap carving is entertaining, and can be a valuable skill to have; John Dillinger broke out of jail with a bar of soap he fashioned into a facsimile of a gun. If I remember correctly, he fooled a dozen cops, and put them in lock-up, all of this with a piece of soap.
>>
>>16817977
A part of it is that when you are in love with someone, or dating, or whatever that you are doing with that person...it makes you happy, physically. You release endorfin, a chemical taht makes you happy (yes, it is similar to morfine). No love/relation and your body lacks these chemicals...thus making you very sad.
>>
>>16818775
joke or not, this was amazing to read.
>>
i'd guess most of their breakups are not mutual, and severing emotions is a tough thing
>>
because I'm alone and have no family left.
She was the only one the loved me in this world.
>>
>>16818019
So basically what you're saying from day one of dating a person, you have to have a kid, house and all that shit?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.