[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am 29 she is 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: tfw1452571575724.jpg (35KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
tfw1452571575724.jpg
35KB, 720x460px
the fuck do i do? i feel weird but her bright face makes my day.
my mind says no but everything else says 'you never know if you dont try'.
>>
I dont want to mean but you don't love her you're just lonely.
>>
Ahh... don't dis her. I'm 45 now but I was once that 18 year old girl. Be kind. She's very young. lol.. it's really not that big of an age difference!
>>
>>16818015
Since when do grandmas use 4chan?
>>
How well do you know her?
>>
>>16817925
Married an 18yo when I was 27. My advice to you: don't get too involved. You'll regret it later if you end up at different stages in your lives with different concerns, and grow apart.
>>
>>16818042
>marrying a child

How could you think that'd end well
>>
>>16817925
Dude, teach me.
>>
>>16818078
Just treat them like human beings and not like sex objects

Show genuine concern for them and they'll be yours

Seduction is the easy part; what comes after is a pointless meandering drain of time, money, and energy

You may know it as "a relationship"
>>
Let her be a kid... please. I'm sure you have no bad intentions for her but she doesn't belong in your world, she belongs with people her own age who are growing at the same pace she is.
>>
>>16817925
She hot?
>>
>>16818097

girls dont really give a rats ass about men their age because they are usually incredible manchildren.
>>
>>16818113
And what does that make a 30 year old trying to date a teen? Less of a man child?
>>
>>16818042
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Actually, no, it seemed like a bad idea and I told her as much, but then we got back together and went ahead anyway.

Ah, memories...
>>
She's an adult, you're an adult.

What the fuck is up with these misogynists acting like grown ass women are children?
>>
>>16818126
You've never actually dated a teenager have you? Or maybe you're a teen yourself still
>>
>>16818126
>>16818126
They so aren't grown ass women at 18. Sidebar
>>
>>16818130
No, idiot, I'm the same exact age as OP. But if I knew a girl who was 18, and we liked each other, then I would not hesitate to date her.

I'm sick of people acting like women need to be coddled. OP is not some kind of predator or weirdo, he is a grown man who is attracted to a grown woman. You people would raise the age of consent to 21 if you had the chance. That's how ridiculous you sound.

Let adults be adults. We don't need to coddle women any more than we already do.
>>
At 18 I thought I was an adult. Then I turned 21 and realized I was STILL a child in the mind. I've only just started feeling like my true adult self at 23.
>>
>>16818135
She is a legal adult. She can make HER OWN DECISIONS.
>>
>>16818140
triggered much?

18 year old women are children, if you can't see it then congrats

You have the intellect of an 18 year old girl (its not something to be proud of)
>>
File: shrug.png (2KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2KB, 142x138px
>>16818153
>You have the intellect of an 18 year old girl (its not something to be proud of)
Wow bro that's a really nice assumption to make without knowing a thing about me.

In fact, I would say it says more about your own intellect when you feel justified in making such a broad judgement about someone you don't even know based merely on his opinion regarding 18 year old women.

Here are the facts: An 18 year old woman is a legal adult. She can fuck or date whoever she wants. You have no right to be condescending toward her or anyone who is interested in her just because you have this idea in your head that you're superior.

Maybe one day you'll understand when you're old enough to get over that false sense of superiority.
>>
>>16818178
Spoken like a true card-carrying redditor

I'm sure if you whiteknight hard enough for 18 year old girls they'll give you some pity pussy
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>16818190
Nice argument, /pol/. Fuck off out of here.
>>
>>16818201
Keep newfagging redditor

I never mentioned anything to do with law but you keep regurgitating the same nonsense

Much like a nonsensical 18 year old girl

You're leading me to believe you are one
>>
>>16817925
Once again, sir.

Is
She
Hot
>>
>>16817925
Nothing wrong with it. If you both feel something, see where it goes. Just remember, she might be a bit immature, and she will change while in college, so don't expect it to last. You also have to be responsible and make sure she doesn't sacrifice her future if she falls for you.
>>
>>16817955
this
>>
>>16818265
>>16818106
very.
>>16817955
this is also correct.
>>
>>16818550
this is legit famo.
>>
>>16820019
I have no idea what that means.
>>
I'm 25. I dated an 18 year old. On the surface she seemed mature, had a good job, place of her own. But deep down she was a typical teenager. Immature, not good with peoples emotions, played a lot of games.
Watch out
>>
>>16820014
You're talkin with her, right? Making good chat, stupid fun, enjoying each other, like that?
>>
>>16820907
This guy knows what's up.
>>
Girls that young they just wanna to have fun. Whatever you do don't not get married. They are for fucking and loving.
>>
>>16818113
you mean because they are broke as fuck
>>
>>16817925
Go for it but dont get attached. I try to get at one when I was 24 but that didnt happen.
>>
>>16818029
hahaha this
>>
>>16817925
28 here, dated a few 18-year-olds in the last few years. This guy knows. >>16820907

They're not adults. They may walk and quack like adults, but just below the surface they're still little girls. My advice is treat her with kid gloves and date if you want, but don't get too attached. Definitely don't move in together or anything heavy like that. Just enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>16822341
>>16822341
This.
>>
>>16818145
And you're still a child. People under 26 are stupid :D
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.