[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed suicide attempt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: HR43904.jpg (88KB, 1000x1045px) Image search: [Google]
HR43904.jpg
88KB, 1000x1045px
So I tried and failed and now I have ugly ass slices on my left arm. They're healing but there's no way they won't leave me with scars. I don't want this known. Does anyone know of a way to cover scars with burns or something? I need a permanent solution that isn't a tattoo.
>>
Scar removal? If you find out be sure to tell the rest of the world.

How ugly? Just embrace them imo, they'll just be a story one day about when you had some trouble in your past. nbd really.
>>
See a damned psychiatrist over your obvious mental health problems.

How to find a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
How to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
Dealing with suicidal thoughts: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
List of suicide hotlines by country (put one in your phone, since apparently you might need it): http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Suicide attempts are serious things. They indicate that you need to get help. So get it.

You could end up a happy, healthy individual, instead of, you know... miserable. Or dead.
>>
The burns will itch forever. They have ways of covering up scars, including ordinary makeup, tattoos, plastic surgery, and sleeves.

Plus, people are inobservant.
>>
File: drake-320.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
drake-320.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>suicide attempt
>failed
It wasnt a suicide attempt if you failed, it's impossible to not kill yourself if you actually wanted to. All you did was attention whore.
>>
>>16816176
There are people who survived shotgun blasts to the head
Some people just won't die man
>>
Why hide the scars? Wear them like medals
>>
>>16816185
That's why wearing the medal you got for competing in the special Olympics
>>
>>16816101
this does not answer the question.
>>16816176
eat a dick I passed out and woke up without having bled out.
>>16816185
this is not an option, there's an obvious stigma associated with people who lose their will to live and I'm new here. I don't need the judgement and it's not realistic to assume people won't judge. Also, parents, I'm 18 and a senior.
>>
>>16816049
fucked up yo.. you should go to a doctor to get them stitched up, minimize scaring.. if you let them heal on their own you will get thick maybe ugly scars.

Also I heard it's difficult to tattoo over scared skin.. anybody else heard about this?
>>
>>16816202
What kind of reason to kill themselves does a fucking 18 year old have
Wish I was your age kid
>>
Same thing people with sleeve length tattoos do. Long sleeves.
>>
Get your hands on some bio-oil great stuff and healed my old scars pretty quick
>>
Op, I've got the same issue.
I've got several big ugly scars on my wrist from being young and stupid.
I don't cover them up anymore, in the last six years only two people have asked about them.
Most people will realise what they are from and not mention it. It's a bit rude to call people out on that shit.
The last time was when I hadn't known my best friend long, she said "oh I never noticed those before" poked the scars and that was it.
Just dont worry about it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.