[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I used to talk to this girl. We were kind of a thing and she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: every morning.jpg (43KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
every morning.jpg
43KB, 797x957px
So I used to talk to this girl. We were kind of a thing and she seemed really into me. After a few months of texting every day, we just stop talking. Turns out a few weeks she just moves out of nowhere and is with another guy.

Apparently they broke up recently and she's back in town. I still kind of have feelings for her.

I want to text her but I'm worried it'll be to weird. Should I just leave it be and move on, or should I bite the bullet and text her? I just don't want to look like a pathetic creep.

tl;dr: talking to a girl, leaves one day with new bf, broke up and back in town, should I text or move on?
>>
Having feelings for a girl that broke your heart are wrong feelings.

Only good for a poke, not a relationship.
>>
>she chose that guy over you and it ended quickly

She doesn't sound very smart.
>>
Girl sounds like a bitch OP and I'd cut your losses and stay away, buy hey your call. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
>>16816044
She didnt feel shit for you. Let it sink in. Repeat it. It was nothing. You can either not contact her or just play it cool and try to get her in bed and thats it.

Judging by this, you feel strong for her. You are probably not going to get her. Its going to be weird. Dont bother. If she contact you, its on her. Keep it moving. Shes not worth it.
>>
thanks everyone. even talking about it makes me feel better about the whole thing.

this might sound shitty but a lot of me just wants a quick and easy fuck. its probably not healthy.
>>
>>16816073
Nothing's wrong with that.
>>
>>16816073
Go for it if you believe you got game and can bed her. After all, shes not a keeper.
>>
ill be honest i dont know if i could pull it off. ill probably just weird her out or make her think i wanna be friends.

>>16816067
you're very right. this is probably what i needed to hear.
>>
>>16816085
>ill probably just weird her out or make her think i wanna be friends

Don't think like that.

Stay positive.
>>
>>16816090
should i say fuck it and go for it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.