[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakup; Don't know how to cope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: idk im not sure about it either.gif (324KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
idk im not sure about it either.gif
324KB, 500x368px
She just broke down and decided to end it
I feel so torn and don't know how to cope
help /adv/. My heart feels shattered right now
>>
>>16815771
May the pain last forever normalscum
>>
>>16815783
thanks man appreciate it mr pegasus
>>
>>16815797
I tried to warn you bro
>>
Imagine you have a dog. He has been your best friend for years. Always loyal, always happy to see you. He waits for you to get home and greets you with a happy face and a wagging tail every time. When you are down, he tries to comfort you. When you are happy, he delights in your joy. He is like a brother and a son to you

Now imagine your dog just died in his sleep today. This is what happened to me less than a month after my wife moved out. It really put things into perspective for me. It has been over a year and I don't know what I wouldn't give up just to spend one more day with him, but I don't care if I ever see my wife again.
>>
>>16815844
I don't know man
feels so fucking bad right now
Especially after dumping my fucking heart into the relationship too. I just feel so crushed right now after this
>>
>>16815865
Maybe now you'll realize we aren't joking when we say women are evil soul-less creatures
>>
>>16815876
ok seriously getting sick of your shit already kiddo
>>
>>16815878
Its not my fault she left you; be mad at her not me
>>
Bump
sorry I just need someone to tell me something that's not shitposting
>>
>>16815980
I enjoyed eating Fritos and watching Battlestar Galactica today

I really think Saul is the best character in the show
>>
File: 1379306786660.jpg (353KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1379306786660.jpg
353KB, 500x497px
WOOHOO YEA MY FIANCEE JUST ENDED MY SHIT TOO
>>
>>16816104
sounds like a story that'll spike my nihilism
care to explain your situation?
>>
>>16816120
What didn't happen
>long distance for 2 years (dated before distance)
>cross cultural/language

I'm fried. I'd indulge more specific questions.
>>
>>16816165
What was the real trigger to straight up end your shit?
>>
>>16816171
real trigger, power balance.

spark, she worked on both of our valentines days, her sleeping for 16 hours on mine. got buttmad that i woke her up by calling a lot because I tend to do that...but then she went and saw her best friend while I was still available.
>>
>>16815771
You do know how to cope. You know it's not helping you to feel sad about it, you know it's most ethical to sort things out being civil. You know you'll feel fine sooner than you think. Just trust the basics, it's time to prove that you're a man
>>
>>16816190
Thanks dude. I've been through a lot (paratrooper and impoverished childhood) and I never had put so much heart and soul into something. This is like coming off a bad trip. I should go hiking asap.
>>
>>16816190
Being the massive pussy that I am, I've kinda come to terms with it. still a giant hole in my heart and if she comes back sure. But I don't think I can really handle touching another female after this
>>
>>16816219
We all have moments of weakness, even months of weakness, but you know you can do it. To speed it up you can do things like focus on hobbies and friends, maybe even try a new hobby. I've always found that if people coddle me, I feel good in the moment but worse long term, it's time to trust your rationality and have moral courage. It's just the best thing to do in all respects
>>
>>16815771
Why did the break up happen?
>>
>>16816256
I wanted to just talk to her for a bit, she started to feel overwhelmed with life. She really just couldn't handle a lot of what was going on since she's rather independent and just exploded. said she couldn't handle relationships in general and just cut it off. Now she's pretty much erasing me from her life.
>>
>>16816281
Well it sounds like she needs some time. She might come back. I wouldn't hold your breath if she's erasing you from her life . If you care you will leave her alone. It sounds like she's just having a moment. It sounds to me like you wanted to talk when she needs you to listen, and care about her. If she is independent and you are adding stress to her life then your a negative not a positive.

If you do try to contact her just make sure you put all your energy into fixing her problems and show you care .
>>
>>16816281
You were a clingy bitch and she found you emotionally draining. You have demonstrated that you are a whiner in thread and she had enough of your shit.
>>
That's more or less what happened to me in september, she was everything i wanted, i loved her with all my strenght and would kill for her.
But unfortunately real life is not like in a movie where people win each other's hearts simply by loving very much, and she broke down and left me completely shattered and destroyed

Her last words to me were "i don't feel anything for you, i don't want to see you again"

I was very depressed until some weeks ago, i know how you feel, it's very painful and you think you're not going to find someone like her ever again, she was the one, she was special, and now she's gone.
I don't know if it will help you Op but when i'm feeling sad because of this i remember that we only get to live once, and you should not spend your one life wondering and feeling depressed because of someone who does not care about you.
Time will make the pain more bearable to you as it did to me, going out and meeting other women helps too.
You'll find someone else, who probably will love you and make you happy like she never could.
>>
>>16815878
Don't hate the player hate the game shun
>>
>>16816945
Best way to win the game is to not play at all.
>>
>>16816662
thanks anon, im just fairly lost right now. I knew i was too clingy and i knew i was just a whiny little shit. It just feels so bad because she did it because she thought she just wasn't strong enough. and that was it. She just didn't feel like she could ever make me happy. Just feels terrible but thanks for the advice man. I just don't feel like I could find someone who'd love me the same way.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.