[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the least pathetic way to write "pls respond"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fur.jpg (216KB, 590x885px) Image search: [Google]
fur.jpg
216KB, 590x885px
What's the least pathetic way to write "pls respond"

I got a dream girl on Tinder i.e fills all my niche ideals (tall, pale, blonde, has the same fashion and art likes etc.)

I opened up with a compliment based on her profile that ironically states she works at McDonalds

I wrote it like 8 hours ago but in case it doesn't get a reply, I wanna do one "pls respond" type thing in a couple days

I realize if that doesn't pan out still I'll leave it

thanks /adv/
>>
There is no non-pathetic way to say "pls respond". Either she responds or she doesn't, and if it's the latter then you find someone else. She's not as great as you're building up in your head frankly. I know that's not the answer you were looking for, but if she really wanted to talk to you, she would.
>>
>>16815475
This is b8
If it's not it should be because you're a fucking embarrassment
You will either learn that there are billions of girls out there and none of them are perfect, or you will die alone. Up to you mate.
>>
>>16815490
THIS. "Dream girls" do not exist.
>>
I got a response off a second message once, although it was a long time ago and I can't remember what I said

just don't expect it to work.
>>
>>16815532
They do, permavirgin. They do.
>>
Try

>répondez s'il vous plaît

She will be impressed by how cultured you are and immediately reply
>>
>>16815557
>french
>culture

top kek Muhammad
>>
>>16815475
in two days just write a question, 90% chance she won't write back. Also she's not perfect, its just that the way she wants to be seen lines up with the your preferences for women. She's not as hot as the photos and there are a million other aspects and character traits of hers that your mind has just filled in with ticks that well could be game breakers. But hey all you can do is try. Send another message in a day, but don't get too invested or weird over it, just play it cool.
>>
>>16815490

I've fucked a number of girls, it's just Tinder I gotta put in zero effort and I have nothing to lose. I always just get generic white girls.

I also never wrote "dream girl" or "perfect" she's just better than all my Tinder matches in terms of filling a niche

Did you rehearse this response or something on another thread, because it only feels vaguely related to my OP

>>16815482

Yeah I've never messaged more than once, might as well stick to it. Thanks.
>>
>>16815490
>>16815640

woops my fault, I did write dream. My fault, accidental hyperbole.

I stand corrected. Just ignore that part. I mean just better than my usual matches, I realize all girls have cons
>>
>>16815475
There is none. Any variation of "pls respond" is absolutely pathetic. Move on to the next one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.