[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is getting a gf so hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (122KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 759x508px
Why is getting a gf so hard
>>
I would like to know bruh. To other people it's like drinking water.
>>
>>16815129

Because you creep girls out. Women want to be with men, so don't creep them out.
>>
Do you honestly need to hear the reasons?

>You're ugly
>You're boring
>You don't know how to talk with people
>You don't even talk to women
>You have a shitty personality
>You're desperate

The list goes on, I'm a forever alone virgin and even I know this.
>>
This is what turns off women the most, in order:

>>16815177
>>You don't even talk to women
>>You're desperate
>>You don't know how to talk with people
>>You have a shitty personality
>>You're boring
>>You're ugly
>>
>>16815177
Yeah pretty much this for me. But I know guys way worse than me who have gfs. I know a smelly ugly autist who is the biggest asshole ever and even he has a gf, she alright looking too.
>>
>>16815185
You have to keep in mind that luck plays a big role too. Sometimes two retarded autists just end up meeting up together and hitting it off, sometimes you and your potential partner take longer to meet face to face. But hiding in a basement isn't going to increase your chance of finding her.
>>
>>16815183

Meanwhile, for women

>exist
>>
>>16815185

Stupid women are attracted to asshole men. Almost all women hate weak men with no confidence. Get courage.
>>
>>16815195
Oh I already found, found her quite a few times but was too scared to approach. Sometimes I wish I was actually autsits, autists are some of the most confident and forward people when it comes to talking to someone, they just say the wrong shit and don't realize it but it is better than saying nothing at all.

Fuck I was getting signals that even a retard like me could see, yet I ignore them and left.
>>
>>16815201

Come on man, thinking like that isn't going to help. Fat, ugly, gross women have trouble finding sex at times. Even if they can find sex that doesn't mean it leads to love. Most women care more about finding love than just getting fucked, and when 90% of men just want to use them for sex and move on it makes it difficult for them to find their true desires. Just like how it's hard for some men to get sex.

Please don't use /r9k/ logic.
>>
>>16815129
Because you subconsciously don't actually want a gf.

You just want to seem normal and fit in.

Sheep.
>>
>>16815201
>Wah women have it easy
>SJWs make my life hard
>I need more people to blame
>>
>>16815129
Because movies and other people are liars.
Real people don't get laid often, and they're usually people that are less than their ideal mate.
>>
>>16815230
Shut the fuck up you fucking defeatist, I know many people who have fit as fuck girlfriends, and my last girlfriend was pretty fucking fit too

So don't give me any of that "woe is me only ugly chicks like me" bollocks, just man the fuck up and you might actually be able to get with someone attractive for a change
>>
>>16815177
I would accept that, if it were true. But it's actually not. I have friends and they like me, my family likes me. I talk to people constantly, including women. I go out every day. I don't think I have a shitty personality, either. Also, Ive had good relationships before.

Please, I'm not trying to humblebrag here, it's just that, most of the time /adv/ tries to tell someone why he/she hasn't a partner, they come up with a lot of random reasonings. I believe they make this reasonings to give them some sense of justice. Something like: "anon doesn't have a gf because he didn't "earn" her through [insert random stuff that could mean more than one thing, like "you have no personality!"], while I have a gf because I deserve it".

Of course, there are some things that make you have better chances of finding a partner, but, at the end of the day, a lot of shitty people will have the often underrated luxury of not sleeping alone, while many people who would be able to handle a happy, fulfilling relationship without problems will sleep with nobody and ask themelves why, that's just the way the world works.

Meanwhile, /adv/ tells them it's entirely their fault.
>>
>>16815230
not me m8, i bang sloots on the daily, hot sloots like your mum
>>
File: c130.jpg (4MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
c130.jpg
4MB, 4288x2848px
>>16815249
Fuck you, you fucking fuck. Acting like the "socially perceived" man all the time doesn't work anymore. This isn't the fucking 80s.

Women don't know what the fuck they want, and I'm not a god damned defeatist, I'm a fucking a realist.
>>
Why do you want anon? 90% of them are absolute cunts and as soon as the honeymoon period is over will cheat/start looking for attention from new dudes and if you have a problem with it you're a controlling jerk!
>>
>>16815249
What's the definition of a man again?

>>16815263
bruh, you got me good

I'm sorry the truth hurts you so much.
>>
Because you place too much importance on getting one.
>>
>>16815211
Problem is you can't find them. The only are in reach are disloyal "wastehistime2016" girls. I don't care if she's a bit below average if she actually is mature and pleasant but I'm forced to accept solitude for the rest of my life
>>
i just want a heterobisexualnarcissticbigdickqtbf so we can rub dick together, get gay if ur good looking op.

>i wanna be the very best like one ever was
>-ash ketchup
>>
>want a gf
>am a girl
>it's even harder to get a gf as a girl
>>
You're not fit, or ugly, those are the only reasons to not have a gf. I am both not fit, and ugly, so I've never had a relationship, going on 30 this year. I have to compensate for not being pretty by being fit, but fitness is a fuckton of work and the only way to get a girl, it just doesn't feel worth it because I've never had it, though society says I should.

>>16815201
This is somewhat accurate, even my girl-bro who caught some feelings for me and is very unattractive was getting it all over, guys hit on her, if she were a guy she'd be a 2/10, but as a girl she's like a 6/10.

The only women who have trouble are the hambeasts, people as pictured, she filled my order at the deli and it was so awful I wanted to punch that mole right off her bridge.
>>
>>16815129
Because a gf is like 1 in 50 maybe 1 in 20 girls and you have only had a significant conversation with 5 including your mum.
>>
>>16816311
You should never think getting fit and working out as a way to seek approval from others especially from the opposite gender. It'll only feed your insecurity and provide you with a very bad foundation for improving your health. You should workout and get fit for yourself to improve your health, looks and confidence and simply not give a fuck about what other people think.

There's nothing like waking up one morning and looking at the mirror knowing that you look way better than you did in the past. It can build up your confidence so much that you'll start to feel like some sort of superior being compared to people who simply don't have the willpower to do the same. Compared to that feeling looking better in eyes of girls is just a silly little bonus.
>>
>>16816311
no excuses man, I literally sat inside my room for my whole 20's and became wizard, got my shit together, learned how to talk to people/girls, and finally started having sex with girls in my 30's. normal/cute/single girls the same age as me, younger than me, and older than me.

you don't need to be super fit or handsome, you just need to learn how to talk to people meaningfully. thankfully anyone can learn at any age. you can even stay wizard if you want, that's perfectly valid, but at least learn for future career/life/friendship aspirations. i recommend reading a lot of books on building self-confidence and forming friendships/human connections. that's what helped me the most, because I'm a weird person who needs everything relating to this spelled out in clear writing.
>>
1. Stop online dating; actually go out and talk to women
2. If you get rejected that's fine, you didn't have a date before you still don't have one now.
3. Accept that rejection is normal. I met these nice girls on a plane, we made plans to hang out, they flaked out on me. It sucks yes, but you get over it.
4. See point 1. Actual talk to people one on one, it's like playing a video game, you get more xp the more people you talk to. Even if it's asking about the weather.
5. Care about your appearance. Yes, looks do matter. How you dress, your posture, the way you carry yourself, looking at people in the eye, brushing your teeth, combing your hair, firm handshake, firm hugs.

>You just have to be le asshole to girls

Contrary to popular "belief" you don't need to insult a girl to get her to like you. You do have to be bold though.
>>
>>16815129
Because you want a woman to help complete you, but women want men who are already complete.
>>
>>16815201

Surprised there aren't more white knights jumping on this desu
>>
>>16816341
There's nothing really wrong with online dating, especially if you live somewhere were people like to have their own personal space and rarely ever talk to strangers.
That is If it's something that actually helps you actually meet and talk to these women you meet online in real life it's fine.
>>
>>16816353
But its true.
Women have it easy because men are desperate, they will always find someone to date because men are always looking for someone to date.
>>
>>16816416
It's only true til about 30 and then things turn around for both sexes

Women start to lose the one thing that had guys fighting for them/buying them shit and men get better looking/more money/more shit together and a tougher skin through years of dealing with women

>in the long run men got a way better deal
>>
>>16815129
Because it's a buyers market.
>>
>>16816479
That's only true from a reproductive perspective.
>>
Because you're looking for a girlfriend, and not a person.
>>
It's ez tho, it just requires time
>>
>>16816487
It's true all together

Yeah, girls will still just do nothing but try to look pretty after 30 and still get taken care of but there aren't a bunch of guys fighting for the same girl's attention
>>
Because [some sort of projection I put on the OP]
>>
>>16815129
Because your dad failed to turn you from a boy into a man.
>>
I partially blame romanticized fiction that plagues both genders from young ages, but really. Some girls honestly just want one thing from a significant other that they can't get from others

Someone to talk to
Someone just to love them, and put their happiness before everything else
Someone to just put a dick in them
Someone to look at them a certain way everyday.

People will pay hundreds of dollars to keep and maintain a stupid ugly dog that pisses all over everything just because of how happy it is to see them

You just have to be good at giving someone what they want and they'll be with you

Protip: people don't ever want what they say they want and probably don't even know their own desires.
>>
>>16816479
Actually after 30 it's down hill for male sex lives.

Things to look forward to after turning 30 male addition.
Noes hair.
Ear hair.
Back hair.
Reciding hair line on top.
Greying.
Erectile dysfunction.
Loss of libido.
Excess abdominal fat—particularly visceral fat.
>>
>>16816347
/thread
>>
>>16815201
>implying my standards are that low
Fuck that, a woman has to be near perfect for me to want to spend even an hour with her.
>>
I am working on various aspects of my life following advice from /adv/ and other internet and RL sources. I am really committed to it and I believe if everything goes well it will be possible for me to have a gf 1-2 years from now. But boy it is hard work. For example I am learning to play the piano, and I am doing a master's degree and the amount of effort I put in these things is nothing compared to the amount of effort required to get a gf (and I am not talking about a qt π gf, i am talking about any girl that's not really obese).
>>
>>16816562
First of all, dogs are nice.

Secondly, while I don't really want a perfect GF, I won't accept being less than perfect for my partner. I'm not going to bother with a relationship where I'm constantly reminded of not being up to snuff to the latest celebrities.
>>
>>16815177
Don't forget the magical Nice Guy (tm) radar that all women have.
>>
>>16816347

Women want men who are already complete so that they can complete the woman.

Let's not kid ourselves here.
>>
>>16815177

Meanwhile Chad throat fucks her in the club bathroom and never sees her again
>>
File: 1451176583265.jpg (48KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1451176583265.jpg
48KB, 370x359px
>>16815129
>>
>>16816603

All the hair issues can be fixed with grooming. The rest can be taken care of with staying in shape and healthy eating. lel
>>
File: Consider-The-Following.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Consider-The-Following.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>16815129
>you're not looking
>you're looking but you're not trying
>your standards are too high
>etc

This is usually what men I know have issues with when they tell me they have trouble finding a gf. They all just want some 10/10 perfect girl to fall from the sky and be like "I'm your girlfriend now" and just automatically be attracted to them when they aren't 10/10 at all and put no effort into their looks or dating.

They think I just meet a guy out of nowhere with barely any effort at all and he automatically falls in love with me and by some magical chance I fall in love with him too and we have a perfect relationship and that's how dating works for women.
>>
>>16817811
Nah I just ain't playin' a rigged game anymore.
>>
>>16817822
Dating is rigged for everyone, no one just finds a perfect partner where both people love each other and just magically work together. Think of the probability of finding that.

You see couples who love each other and are happy together but what you don't see is how much time, effort, and hardship before that they put in before they found that. Or how many times they got their hearts ripped out and had to pick themselves up and try again.
>>
>>16817834
>>16817811
If you're a girl you're on easy mode.
>>
>>16815183
Sounds about right. Never had a gf and the top three things apply to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 283x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 283x390px
>>16817811

We don't think that, and you're fucking delusional if you think dating as a girl isn't all-cheats-enabled mode.

>can approach or be approached
>literally can aim as high as you want
>more guys than girls
>guys biologically wired to want you

Etc etc
>>
>>16817841
Lol no, sure I can get laid easily, but that's not what women want and not what "dating" or "relationships" even mean

>>16817884
You can approach or be approached as a man
You can aim as high as you want too, it doesn't mean it's going to work for me or you
More guys want to have sex with me, not be in a relationship with me
Again, they are biologically wired to want to dick me, not love me or be in a committed relationship with me

Having sex is not "dating"
>>
>>16817895
You can find a relationship incredibly easily, stop lying.
>>
>>16817895

>le guys just want sex meme

>>16817884

Actually proving that picture right, wow
>>
>>16817907
I did find one but I can tell you it wasn't "incredibly easy" at all. I dated some real shitters before I met my current boyfriend, and I found him through 4chan
>>
>>16815260
The fact that you're defending yourself like this when asking for advice basically proves you fall under those categories. Insecure people get defensive like this over an anonymous japanese image board on the advice section.
>>
>>16817895

>complaining that people want to have sex with you

Female privilege is disgusting
>>
>>16817943
I don't want to have sex with random people, I'm not a man
>>
>>16817895
Most of the chads who want to fuck you are bitter towards women. That's how chads are created. Hell, you probably inadvertently created one at some point without realizing it.
>>
>>16817951
Yeah I probably turned some guy down because I was honest and told him I didn't have feelings for him, what a horrible person I am. It's all my fault that some guy is bitter and hates women because I should have just pretended to have feelings for him instead.
>>
>>16817923
>i dated some real shitter
Sounds like relationship to me
>it doesnt count because i dont like them after i broke up with them
>>
>>16817957
And some guy probably just wanted to have sex and not date you because he was honest and didn't have feelings for you. What terrible people men are, it's all his fault that you made men bitter towards you. He should have just pretended to not look down on you instead.
>>
>>16817959
Dating isn't being in a relationship, what are you talking about

It was more like I asked out a lot of guys, like once a week a new guy, and went through a lot of shitters, A LOT, to find a guy worth being in a relationship with.

You're not going to find a girlfriend until you sort through a lot of shitters. And that's the key here, you have to actively be looking and going on dates or you will be "forever alone". It's just a game of statistics. The more people you go on dates with, the higher the chance you will finally find someone it works with. I also got turned down A LOT when asking people out, probably a lot more than people I actually went on dates with.

This is how dating works for everyone, men and women.
>>
>>16817948
You can tell how forward thinking she is
>>
>>16817960

It's pointless man, women are so fucking delusional they honestly think they have hard lives. You can't reprogram them.
>>
>>16817965
>dating isn't a relationship
Wow, people really are morally bankrupt nowadays.
I bet you've had more than 5 sexual partners.
>>
>>16817960
Well if he told me that and was honest about it I wouldn't have gone on a date with him to begin with. But men lie because otherwise they won't get you into bed, which is their goal. I mean not all men though, just the specific ones who just want to pump and dump.

>>16817969
This is why you don't have a girlfriend. You think going on a date with someone means they are going to automatically become your girlfriend.
>>
>>16817973
Honestly, unless you want kids and to settle down and start a life. I don't see why you'd want to date anyone anyway. What's the point it'd just be a pretend relationship. Essentially relationship roleplay.
>>
>>16817965
Alright femanon, give me all the advice you got. Were does a young man go to find women? My friend circle is tiny so that's no use.

Where do I go?
Any advice on what to do when I find a girl I like?
Advice in general?

I'd like to actually see if you can help. I'm tired of not knowing what to do.
>>
>>16817985
I think you have a poor grasp on how relationships and dating work.

You go on dates with someone for awhile and things are casual, then at some point you decide if you want to continue on with them into a relationship, or go your own ways. You don't just rush into a relationship with someone without getting to know them, ie. going on dates/hanging out with them for a bit. You would be setting yourself up for failure. It is like being in a relationship with someone for awhile before you get married, you get to know them a lot better before you jump into a commitment with them.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>16817965
fucking whores, man, i swear 2 fucking god
>>
>>16815183
>not talking to them is a turn-off
no.
ever here
>HE's so mysterious :p
>>
>>16817989
>Where do I go
Where there's people
>what to do when I find a girl i like
Talk to her, and be interesting
>advice in general?
If you're not interesting, then you shouldn't even be trying to go for girls, you should be cultivating your skills and experience.

For example, if you're a musician go to an open mic, play really well and then you'll have demonstrated that you have some sort of skill and worth, and you'll have something to talk about with the girl that had seen you playing
>>
>>16818006
I really have yo wonder what her definition of a shifter is and how many she must have sent through
>>
>>16817989
>Were does a young man go to find women?
Try online, and make sure you're asking a lot of women. Like a lot. Don't be afraid to be rejected, you're going to get rejected a lot. That's fine. Don't just message them with "Hey wanna go out?" right away either. It helps to ask questions about them and try to get to know them, this also shows women you're actually interested in getting to know them and not just fucking them, which is a good sign for women. When you feel like you've talked for a bit and the girl seems interesting, you ask her if she wants go out sometime and plan the details depending on what you like doing. For example, if you're a casual kind of person you don't take her somewhere fancy because if she's a casual kind of person too she won't like it, you're looking for someone who YOU work with.
>>
>>16818012
A shitter is basically a guy who I didn't have feelings for, he didn't have feelings for me, we just didn't work in general. I should have been more specific. But yeah, there's a lot of people out there but not all of them are going to work for you or me specifically in a relationship. It's pretty much just about finding someone who does, and in order to increase that probability you just ask a lot of people out and go on a lot of dates.

I don't believe in soul mates, I think love is purely a game of chance and probability.
>>
>>16818003
You sound like a female, my apologies if you aren't the girl i'm responding to. But that is a very emotional answer. Life isn't a rom com and should not be treated as such.
>>
>>16818010
Look, if your just going to spout vague nonsense, I'd rather you not reply.

Saying retarded shit like "go where there is people" and "be interesting" isn't helpful and you know it. Try advice and not hollow phrases that you don't even mean.

I'm not brain dead. Just lost after HS and I never went to college
>>
>>16818032
I'm the girl you are responding to. What I described is nothing like a rom com, in a rom com they just meet someone and it's true love.

What I described is nothing like that at all.
>>
I don't think it's worth to try to get a gf in the current year. More of then than not you will just get screwed over and the payoff isn't that high.
>>
>>16818040
It depends on the person you're with, women aren't a single entity who only do what the woman hivemind says to do, they're individuals just like men and have their own agency and are responsible for their own actions as individuals
>>
>>16818036
I mean its a romcom because you put too much emphasis on love and relationships. If you don't have the finances to start a family and a life. Don't even bother dating.

Priorities go
>Finances
>things you'd like to do (traveling)
Once you've done all of that, THEN start thinking about starting a relationship
>>
>>16818014
I know you are trying to help but online dating is possibly the worst advice you can give.

Its a sexual market that very heavily favours females. Women can bargain for guys 2 or 3 points above them today.

Your asking me to waste long hours of my time just firing out messages and likes just for a chance at an average girl?

Seems like a collosal waste if time and not worth it. There has to be a way to meet people in actual life. Doesn't anybody do anything outside of shit around on the internet and do their day job? This seems much harder than it should be.
>>
>>16818046
Those are your priorities, not mine. I don't want to start a family at all. Everyone is different in what they want out of a relationship, there is no right or wrong answer on what they put priority on. It's just about finding someone who has the same priorities and wants as you.

So obviously we would never work in a relationship, see?
>>
>>16818047
Yes, welcome to dating. I am a woman and I spent a lot of time just firing out messages at men for a chance at a decent guy, too. It is a colossal waste of time, but the payout is huge when you finally do meet someone it works with.

It works the same in real life too. It's just a lot easier to manage it all online and you increase your chances.
>>
>>16818034
what do you want me to tell you some study that says most girls found at X establishment look for relationships. And then give you weapons grade insight on exactly what cool psychological tricks you can play on her to make her fall in love with you.

No, girls like men who are confident and can bring some sort of worth for them. So being interesting is amazing advice, stop focusing on girls and start focusing on become really good at something. Women like passionate men. You sound extremely desperate and unwilling to accept advice, you want some stupid answer that doesn't exist because you know what? It all depends on the fucking person you autist. There's no 10 hidden psychological tricks you can do, there's no fucking place where you're more likely to get a GF.
>>
>>16818057
Average woman might receive hundreds of messages in online dating without sending out a single message
Average man might send out hundreds of messages and never see a reply beyond one word.

Online dating is not good solution for people who aren't already top of the ladder.
>>
>>16818052
Then why the hell would you want a relationship. What would be the point.
>>
>>16818057
You seem to be exaggerating the work you have to go through. I doubt you have to put in the same effort as a man does and I doubt we are going to get similar results.

I could try but I'm at the end of my rope. There isn't a viable alternative so I give up.

What site should I even try? When should I expect results? I tried tinder and never got a match so I'm not in the mood to waste time.
>>
>>16818062
It depends on the man and woman. A guy who puts no effort into himself and his looks? No messages. A girl who puts no effort into herself and her looks? Only messages from guys who want to fuck her and that's it

>>16818065
Because love is really great. It's less about wanting a relationship and more about finding someone you love and want to spend your life with.

>>16818068
I'm not exaggerating at all. I put in a lot of effort but all I got were guys who just wanted to have sex and that was it. Sure I got messages, tons of them, but they were all guys who were basically like "hey bby want sum fuk?"

>I could try but I'm at the end of my rope
So did you try before and you're fed up, or have you just never tried at all? How many women have you asked out and how many dates have you been on?
>>
>>16818076
>Because love is really great. It's less about wanting a relationship and more about finding someone you love and want to spend your life with.

That's what friends are for.
>>
>>16818061
Be interesting is literally "just be yourself" type bulkshit. It doesn't help because it doesn't mean anything.

Also calm down you fucking autist. Your advice was shit so stop trying to attack me because I called you out on your dumb "advice".
>>
>>16818079
Love is like the best friendship you've ever had but you also get to have sex with them and be really close with them
>>
>>16818080
looks like someone isn't ever getting a gf.

>Hey give me advice because im a desperate beta loser
>no not that advice, that advice is hard

Suit yourself perma-virgin
>>
>>16818086
no the greatest friendship I ever had, I didn't get in trouble for hanging out with other people.
>>
>>16818076
You seem to be completely ignoring the fact that men simply don't get any messages and they might not even get any replies from people that are lower than them on the ladder simply because even those women might have hundreds of suitors.

Just by being a woman you always have the option to choose, just because you don't like the options doesn't mean you don't get to choose. Men don't even get to choose from people lower than them.

I feel like you live in sort of a bubble of your own, completely separate from the average person.
>>
File: le fou.jpg (855KB, 1600x2644px) Image search: [Google]
le fou.jpg
855KB, 1600x2644px
Hey now.
Don't want a girlfriend right now, but for future purposes, how do I become
>interesting
>confident
>honest

Also I am a NEET and have no friends. I am looking for a job. People don't like to hire me. Not making the nth thread about this, so I'm posting it here
>>
>>16818104
I'm a man and i don't message anyone on POF I totally forgot I had it, untill i checked me email and 4 girls had messaged me (albeit not AMAZING looking girls, but not absolutely horrible either)
>>
>>16818076
Ive been trying but I don't want to sink to online dating.

This month I haven't asked out any but last year around Christmas I was talking with 4 girls and nothing worked out with them.

Its also an issue meeting anyone. I might only meet a girl every couple months that seems interested. I work nights so its harder since my schedule is so different.

And in every experience I've had with online dating, its just a string a me asking the girl questions to barely keep a conversation alive. Some women even admitted to talking to a couple other men at the same time. Or they flake.
>>
>>16818105
Hey you're on the right path unlike this loser >>16818080
>>16818034
>>16817989

I know it's tough, but find things in the outside world you're passionate about. Start making money, get like 3 jobs at once. Pick up new creative hobbies. Just work at becoming very passionate.
>>
>>16818103
Uh then it was a shit relationship.

>>16818104
Think of it this way. All of the men who message me and reply to me who just want to fuck me and nothing else, all those men no longer count as replies and messages. I get maybe 1 or 2 messages from men who actually want to go on legit dates and not just fuck me. Probably about the same as an average man gets when it comes to women messaging him or replying to him. I also put a lot of effort into my looks, I wear makeup, I dress nice, I style my hair, etc. A girl who puts no effort into her looks get no messages from men who want to go on legit dates, in the same way a guy who puts no effort into his looks gets no messages from girls who want to go on dates.
>>
>>16818115
Get the fuck outta here you dumb bitch. I don't like your shit advice so either leave or shut up about it.
>>
>>16818114
>I don't want to sink to online dating.
Everyone uses online dating nowadays, it's not a loser thing to do

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/20/5-facts-about-online-dating/
>>
>>16815129
Something tells me you were raised under a "you have to" idea, when you don't have to. I was too.

But you don't have to. And this is the thing, for everybody else, it just literally just happens for them, as far as I can tell. The "you have to" people are in go a stressful ordeal when dating is fun...for everybody else. Lotta practice. It's tough, but practice unlocking your mind from these unnecessary shackles. It's just for show.
>>
>>16818117
Two things here

Men don't have a harem of woman begging to fuck him and every message I've sent to woman trying to get a date usually kills the conversation.

Women usually don't want to date the average guy. Most have dozens competing for their attention.
>>
>>16818121
>>16818105
screen cap this samefag
>>
>>16818133
Anon I think you are mistaken
>>
>>16818124
It's not about being branded loser. It's about how it doesn't actually work unless you could just get women from your real life already.
It's a huge trap for people struggling who should invest their time into going outside and meeting real people.

>>16818117
And that's only because you choose that. You have a lot of options and then disregard the bad ones which is obviously smart. A man doesn't have that luxury in online dating and trying to deny that makes you deluded.
>>
>>16818115
Kind of vague, but this was nice to read anyways. Thanks Would like more specific helpp
>>16818133
>>16818121
Not me
>>
>>16818137
if it comes up as both (you's) then it's fine. If it doesn't then it's that assblasted anon trying to pretend to be other anon
>>
>>16818124
Its not a loser thing but I've only had consistently bad experiences with it. I've only heard bad stuff about it.

I could try but I doubt it will lead to anything good.
>>
>>16818144
Its two different people you retard
>>
>>16818142
It's vague because I don't know much about you.
What do you currently like to do for hobbies? Are you religious? Are you non religious? Is there anything you hear on the news that makes you angry? What was the last thing that made you super happy and laugh?

Just try and give me a bit of insight about you and I can help come up with some ideas
>>
>>16816271
Fuck anon, I know that feel. I'm even worse off.

>be a girl
>want a gf
>want a gf who's into men too and okay with polyamory
>not even counting for mutual attraction and compatibility

This is a different kind of hell, but a hell nonetheless.
>>
File: 1454198247028.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1454198247028.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>16815129
you probably can't talk to people desu
>>
>>16818158
>>16818142
From personal experience:
>creative value
Try learning an instrument, or if you're into fitness building a squat rack DIY kind of things.
>monetary value
Get money
>humanitarian value
Help people, volunteer at a soup kitchen and develop some selflessness

Side note: One of the greatest things to hear as a man in my opinion is "That's impressive". Read on history, economics, politics so that you can discuss a wider range of topics and have more knowlege. Learn about cars so that if a lady ever needs a helping hand you can swap her tire for a dummy on the side of the road. Learn how to cook well to impress. Just simple things like that add value to your character. Live by your own moral codes.
>>
>>16818196
>One of the greatest things to hear as a man in my opinion is "That's impressive".

So you just seek validation? Pathetic
>>
>>16818203
We're social beings mr buddah. Ever heard of Mazlow? What are you doing at home anyway shouldn't you be at work saving up money for woodstock or burning man?
>>
>>16818203
Everything we do is selfish. Why do we help people? Because we get a rush of dopamine. Why do we get a rush of dopamine? Because that's our bodies evolutionary response to tell us to do that thing again. And WHY would we do that thing (help people) again? Because what goes around comes around and allows our species to live on.

I mean it's not as poetic.
>>
>>16818225
>psychology

into the trash it goes

come back when you can follow the scientific method
>>
>>16818233
see
>>16818232
>>
>>16818232
I don't help people and I don't desire to

Where is your chemical god now?
>>
Do you ask grills out on dates? It's not too hard to find a gf, I think, but it is difficult to find someone you can share the rest of your life with.
>>
>>16818232
ahah underaged faggot
>>
>>16818142
>>16818158
My hobbies? Video games, porn, writing, reading, films from all over the world. Mostly stuff I do by myself
>Religion
Meh
>Is there anything you hear on the news that makes you angry?
Yeah, absolutely. When bleeding liberals say shit like "Trump is the next Hitler". Most of stuff he wants to get don't obviously won't happen and people act like it's the end of the world.
>I'm a democrat btw
The last thing to make me super happy and laugh? I honestly don't know. I got drunk on my birthday and I was happy and funny
>>16818196
I have money. I'm going Ireland with my neetbux. So I can pay for meals and etc.

The helping other people idea sounds good.
Actually that's a great fucking idea if I can meet people that way. I'd like to do something for the environment. Anything that will get me to interact and help people that isn't a soup kitchen.
>History and such
I don't think I can learn much about politics without being in school.
>Cars
No
>Cooking
I can get behind this
>Moral codes
They change a lot so I think I'm a phony a bit.
Thanks anon. Hope I will remember this
>>
>>16818241
Well then that makes you emotional and mentally stunted and there's not further need to argue. Besides, you've tried to cultivate a personality on an anonymous japanese anime board. Pretty ironic that you'd poke fun at the self validation.
>>16818254
I'm curious, please go on.
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (33KB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
33KB, 358x200px
this thread is so full of little boys who are defeatist losers no wonder they don't have anyone
>>
>>16818268
Curious about underage faggots. Go on.
>>
>>16818260
>bleeding liberals say shit like "X"
Look into gavin mcinnes. He helped me out alot, very funny man and very intelligent. He's more libertarian and take alot of the outlandish things he says with a grain of salt he IS a comedian and people tend to forget that.

And no problem, life is a journey and you'll never complete all of these things and likely you'll never feel complete but like working out one day someone will point out how far you've come and you might just realize it.

The things you love, keep them close, keep writing.
>>
>>16818268
>you've tried to cultivate a personality on an anonymous japanese anime board

[citation needed]

A false premise as usual; why are human beings so boring

>the desire for validation == mental strength

If I could name a constellation after you I'd call it Beta Majora
>>
>>16818284
>citation needed
>1-800-Pegasus !!/zAy86Iwhh9

Im curious, why DO you feel the need to have a name on an anonymous board?
>>
>>16818292
>feel the need

Literally just told you it was a false premise you moron

Humanity was a mistake
>>
>>16818299
Haha alrirght, well you're the one with the trip not me mr. validation is pathetic ;)
>>
>>16818307
Is this your attempt at trolling?
>>
>>16818309
nope just giggling to myself at the irony
>>
>>16818311
You savor that moment little one

The ocean of piss grew by a few drops
>>
>>16818163
Maybe you should stop being a degenerate, then maybe your life wouldn't be an enormous pile of shit.
>>
>>16816340
Narcissist alert, I'm not one, so that doesn't work for me.

>>16816319
I didn't say super fit, I said fit, you do have to be fit and/or handsome, and no, talking to people meaningfully is the opposite of what you have to do, you have to talk absolute fluffy bullshit to women, and you have to be very cocky, or "confident" as people erroneously say. I have no issue with human connections, I have a handful of friends, I'm not terribly social, the only place to meet people here is at a bar and like anyone who isn't a trashy person I don't like bars, so the people I meet are coworkers. I gave up being a wizard long ago, though I wasn't much of a wizard even then, it just comes down to, in the west at least, men have to meet certain criteria or they cannot meet someone. The best time I've had with a girl was actually a foreign girl studying at WMU, she hadn't been fed any nonsense about what a guy "has" to be and to dismiss men out of hand as disposable and plentiful. I was still too much of a wizard at the time(ten years now) to pursue her, but then she was going back to Ukraine anyway so I doubt it could have been anything.

I'm pretty cynical about it, truth be told, the path before a guy is either be cute or be hot, one is genetics and I've found it impossible to bargain myself into spending time in shallow pursuit. I mean there's always giving up and just taking someone who wants warm flesh of any variety, but then they don't want you, they just want anyone, and that repels me.
>>
I'm not sure what to do any more. I'm 26 and people around me are marrying and having kids. I'm being left behind...
>>
>>16818404
What do you do for work? What are some of your skills/accomplishments so far?

Just curious
>>
>>16818383
Strike that, reverse it
>>
>>16818404
How often do you ask people out?
>>
>>16818383
That's narcissism...?
>>
>>16818461
See >>16818425
>>
>>16815129
Are you male, Asian, and live in the US?
>>
>>16815177
I basically don't talk to women that aren't family and also don't know how to talk to people at large. I'm not desperate and don't believe I'm boring but my personality has gone downhill lately because I feel like shit all the time.

Tbh how do you even learn to talk to people. My only friends are actually acquaintances at best and even they seem like they would rather talk to other people at any given chance.
>>
>>16818404

I'm 23 and lots of my friends are married, engaged.

I told myself I need 5 years before I get married so that puts me at 28 ha-ha.
>>
>>16818105
>interesting
read books, go on adventures
>confident
fuck lots of hot sluts. no need to girlfriend them.
>honest
stop lying.
>>
Am I the only one who just avoids romantic relations and concentrates on being friends with people?
>>
>>16819147
Nope, that's all I do anymore, a year and a half of mild attempts because of pressure to do so, but in reality I'm pretty pleased just being friends.
>>
>>16819219
I tried for five years and got nothing.
>inb4 jobless, creep, boring, loser
I have a good and adventurous life and am quite social.
>>
>>16815129
>Follow your dreams, get money
>Disregard all women

Its the way to go.
>>
I will take drawing lessons soon. Are they usually filled with girls or it's just creepy dudes? My issue is I don't meet enough girls.
>>
>>16819681
I have money. Although I try to be modest about it, girls still realize it but they are still not interested in me.

And I am not a jerk, I have many female friends. One of them even patronized me the other day because she thought I was reckless with spending some money. (We were out with some friends, I offered to pay the bill, she tapped me on the shoulder and adviced me to be more careful with my money or else "someone may take advantage of you")

All these advice about having money, being interesting etc mean nothing if you are not at least a little attractive.
>>
File: The Technopriests 01 0077.jpg (926KB, 1920x2674px) Image search: [Google]
The Technopriests 01 0077.jpg
926KB, 1920x2674px
>>16815277
>>
>>16819219
I spent five years trying and got nothing. I'm clean, have a job, have neat hobbies, and know how to talk to people. I hit the wall half a year ago and now I see no point in trying at all.
>>
>>16819952
Well that was odd. My phone didn't update the thread when I refreshed....
>>
Its not hard, check your privilege. Are you white, rich parents, how about your environment, what type of girls you look around...?
>>
>>16815177

This is like a %80 accurate description of me.
>>
>>16820285
I'm white

Poor parents

Live in a desolate village outside a 5k pop cit
>>
>>16820402
>Live in a desolate village outside a 5k pop cit
Nigga.
I know that feel
I know that fucking feel
>>
>>16815129
Just like the answer to about 99.9999% of most questions, the answer is cocaine.

All girls are lesbians, they are only using you for money or drugs and as story fodder for their girlfriends. If you aren't hot, you're not gonna be worth a hot girl anyway.
>>
I'm athletic and have a pretty face, while being socially acceptable (outgoing and fun to be around even!) and yet I and never had a girlfriend. To be blunt: I don't really mind though. BUT superficial things like this are hardly a way to get into a relationship. I still dunno what it is though. I wonder why so many people want a girlfriend so badly
>>
>>16821013
>tfw I live in a prison with my cell being hundreds of miles of nature between me and civilization
>>
>>16818141
>>16818117
Alright look here, I just your online dating advice. Three different sites and this is what happened.

>A lot of girls were on all three sites
>About 50% were undateable (super fat, basic bitch, single mome, etc)
>The number of girls close to me (50 miles radius) might be 50 to 70 at most.
>They all literally act brain dead when I try to chat them up. One word responses and disinterest all around.

Yeah, this was a bad idea. Online dating encourages the worst in women and only feeds their egos. Only very desperate ones will actually be serious on here. Most are justing fooling around for attention.
>>
I have an issue where every woman I could possibly be attracted to usually already has a boyfriend by the time I get to them, or I'm not interested in the slightest to women who are attracted to me.

I've had several chances over the past few years to get myself a girlfriend, some women have practically propositioned me, but all of them were women that I had zero interest in.
>>
>>16815129

I guarantee you dont look good enough

former fat fuck here, zero interest from girls. get fit, have exact same personality, lots of interest.

girls are shallow just like guys. hit the gym.

>>16815155

because they look good
>>
so just look good and don't be autistic?
>>
You should be thankful. Consider for a second what having a girlfriend is actually like. What company and intimacy entail, and then consider what a relationship entails.
It means fucking responsibility. It means being accountable to someone because they matter to you and you matter to them.
I'm married. It sucks. It's awesome and it motivated me to get off my ass and succeed in life, but it fucking sucks because I just don't have the freedom to smoke DMT in my living room while two underage hookers blow me.
Sure, I wasn't doing things of this nature before but now I simply CAN'T do them. I can't be on 4chan till 1 in the morning asking why I don't have a gf while in a background tab I'm masturbating to some relatively disturbing shit. I can't eat spaghetti-os and rice for three days straight, I can't drink whisky and arrive at work slightly drunk.
I lost a lot of liberty. Many people might call me beta, but these are not people in a serious relationship. People who come out of a long term serious relationship wreck themselves and SURE some say it's because of emotional pain, but while that's partly truth, the ultimate reason is that they regained the freedom to do those things and they've been deprived of that freedom for so long that they can barely manage it.
So my point is, it's fucking February 18 and you didn't have to bother about whether what you got your girlfriend was right or wrong, and you should be thankful.
Most of the internet act like they've discovered some new way to have relationships, but there's a reason we call traditional relationships "normie" stuff. Because 90% of the time your girlfriend WILL want a stuffed bear and flowers on Valentine's and she WILL want you to get her a house and she WILL want to marry you in a mostly monogamous relationship with kids.
And you're asking why this responsibility hasn't been laid on you? Over sex? Get a hooker. A really good hooker costs 400 bucks and she'll let you fuck her ass without much complaining.
>>
>>16821897
Oh, and don't even get me fucking started on what they're like on their period. Yes, people joke about it but when menstrual cramps are fucking with them they will literally create reasons to argue with you, and they'll get violent sometimes too.
It's like being duck-taped to one of your friends and they literally have a stick up their ass so they're annoyed, but they forget it's the stick up their ass that's making them annoyed and they want to take it out on you.
That's what having a gf is like for a whole week, each month, for the remainder of your time together.
>>
>>16821897

Have you tried not being a degenerate? Christ we used to gas people like you
>>
>>16815201
this is 100% correct and only beta cucks will disagree with this
>>
>>16821897
>while in a background tab I'm masturbating to some relatively disturbing shit.

I'm married and do this all the time.

Sounds like a case of being a submissive beta to me
>>
>>16821897
THIS MAN IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

just fucking divorce dude at least you don't have children yet

THERE IS HOPE

YOU DON'T HAVE CHILDREN
>>
>>16815129
/r9k/
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.