[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some basic steps to be more attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: sdffw43e.jpg (8KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
sdffw43e.jpg
8KB, 309x163px
How to be more attractive like pic related in a way that women (or just people in general) reach out to you, in person or on social media? These are some I things I nailed

>be fit, 163lbs with 14%bf
>get new haircut with a bit of pomade
>get some new clothes that fit, a few plain shirts, some pants and brown/black dress shoes
>exfoliate skin
>moisturize skin
>have a nice breath
>reading a few books
>keep up with world news
>be generally knowledgeable
>have a mission in life
>have my own sports car

Things that I am still struggling with

>still have some acne
>really thick eyebrows
>still living with parents (22y/o)
>can't cook or clean
>don't really know much about personal finance
>absolutely horrible on social media, instagram or facebook. I post good pictures from time to time but never stand out
>still a bit autismo

What can I do more? Any other tips?
>>
>>16814840
Oh Anon,
this kinda breaks my heart. :(

I wish you didn't feel like you had to try so hard... but I guess everyone does.

Post a pic and we can at least help you out eyebrow-wise. And honestly, if you're not a shit person, that pretty much puts you WAY ahead of the curve.
>>
>>16814840
Have you tried rough anal sex with an overweight hairy middle aged man? That seems more akin to what you're looking for.
>>
>>16814840

>sports car

Ib4 Scion, base 3 series, Miata, rsx/integra, etc.
>>
>>16815012
>this guy
>why OP is ahead of the curve.
>>
File: Eyebrows.png (1010KB, 3936x2624px) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrows.png
1010KB, 3936x2624px
>>16814995
>pic related
sorry for resolution, shitty computer skills

>>16815012
2011 Camaro SS manual
>>
File: 1379409270628.jpg (105KB, 349x414px) Image search: [Google]
1379409270628.jpg
105KB, 349x414px
>>16814840

>How to be more attractive like pic related in a way that women (or just people in general) reach out to you, in person or on social media?

Your lack of knowledge in personal finance and thick eyebrows aren't holding you back from anything, firstly.

Secondly, exfoliated skin, some slacks and a haircut also aren't a substitute for a personality.

Think of it like buying a car. Sure, if its all sleek and buttoned down on the outside someone might get in it thinking its a nice car but if the car runs like shit and the interior is all fucked up not many people will overlook that just because the outside is nice.

Not to mention the fact that slicked back hair, buttoned down appearance and a sports car isn't what every woman is after. I find it, personally, a little off putting when someone feels the need to dump so much energy into making sure that other people think they look good and have their life together. Makes me think that you're not really that confident in yourself if all your time and money is dumped into curb appeal. Confidence and decadence don't have to be the same thing.

Anyways, in the long run it really doesn't matter how sleek you are or how many books you read or whether or not you can make paella from scratch its about how you talk to people and whether or not you exude confidence.

Sometimes putting all of your emphasis is becoming the "perfect" slick rick with creased clothes and flawless skin exudes the opposite of confidence and seems like a smoke screen to distract from your inner insecurity. Just a thought.
>>
It sounds like you already have your physical bases covered. In fact, you do a lot more than many men, but I'm not going to say that's a bad thing.. I just hope you're not obsessing over it to the point where it is unhealthy. If you're okay with this lifestyle and are truly only trying to self-improve, then I can respect that a lot.

Continue working on the things in your "still struggling with" list. Learning to cook/clean/personal finance are big ones, for reason beyond pussy. They're great skills that you'll be glad you cultivated. Thick eyebrows can be attractive on men so I wouldn't worry about that. Some people would probably look down on you for living with your parents at 22 but I don't think it's a big deal.. and honestly prudent if you're still learning about finances.

Since it sounds like your looks are in order, I think you should spend most of your energy focusing on improving your social skills. Do you talk to many women? What does your social network look like?
>>
>>16815033

>2011 Camaro SS manual

Haha, watch out for the turns. Anyway, your eyes are good looking.
>>
File: 20150613_124041.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20150613_124041.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>16815036
I want to change because I was a weak beta cuck faggot and shame of my family all my life. I have done enormous progress but I feel like I am still somewhat average and the world is indifferent to my struggles because I have to be the best at what I am doing.

>>16815044
I am far from having the physical aspect covered. I am very fit but nowhere Chad like, meaning lacking broad shoulders and a V-taper. I am extremely obsessed with self improvement, I want to be a role model to my younger brother, the pride of my parents and salvage what I missed when I was younger.

My biggest problem is social skills. I don't really have a circle of friends. I am studying to become a firefighter and work at parents bakery part time but did not pursued higher studies. I am easy going and know how to make people laugh but generally I ain't as interesting as other normies like TV shows, movies or sports. I only talk to one woman on a somewhat regular basis (once a month). She is older (27) and I had severe oneitis on her before she said she viewed me only as a 2nd degree friend.

>>16815050
Nice meme. It is way more nimble than you think at least for and American car. But the acceleration is insane.
>>
File: 1392950987764.jpg (121KB, 396x364px) Image search: [Google]
1392950987764.jpg
121KB, 396x364px
>>16815103

>but I feel like I am still somewhat average

The only thing that makes you average is your attitude.

I've met tons of average fuckwads driving expensive cars and wearing suits.

Clothes and cars don't make you above average.

They may make you appear above average for a period of time but if you're an insecure little bitch on the inside then everyone, especially women, will see right through it.

Go get some therapy man, get your childhood shit sorted before it melts your brain.
>>
>>16815124
That's not true. Looks are almost everything. You could have the tightest game ever and be an ugly fuck and still score but as soon as she has access to the next bigger deal, you are done. You are competing against all kinds of other males and YOU have to be at your best to even remotely hope to have a successful relationship.
>>
>>16814840
>Things that I am still struggling with
>>still have some acne
See a dermatologist. Fix your diet.
>>really thick eyebrows
That can actually be an attractive thing on guys. See Zachary Quinto, jake gyllenhaal, chris pine, etc.
>>still living with parents (22y/o)
If it bugs you, get a better job and move out. Having a shiny sports car but not being able to move out is kind of an obvious red flag desu.
>>can't cook or clean
This shit ain't hard to learn. We live in the era of youtube. Just watch an episode of Good Eats and watch some step by step videos or some shit.
>>don't really know much about personal finance
Neither does most of the world. All you really need to know is don't spend more than you earn, and start setting aside money to dump in to a retirement plan as early as possible.
>>absolutely horrible on social media, instagram or facebook. I post good pictures from time to time but never stand out
Who gives a fuck really
>>still a bit autismo
More real world experience will help rough out those edges. Just keep at it.
>>
>>16815212
> Having a shiny sports car but not being able to move out is kind of an obvious red flag desu.

What do you mean? I paid 80% on the car and parents helped me with the rest. Didn't want to move out yet because there is no need to yet. Is that such a turn off?
>>
>>16815232
Look at the rest of the statement you quoted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.