[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I gave my friend herpes(hsv1). I feel terrible but she says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (115KB, 750x846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 750x846px
So I gave my friend herpes(hsv1). I feel terrible but she says it's cool and most people have it, etc. I still wanna make things right somehow and not just appease my guilt. She really is an awesome person.
>>
>>16814800
>Giving someone herpes
Fucking scumbag.
>>
>>16814808
I didn't know, my ex would get coldsores but we wouldn't make out or anything when she got them and I've never got them.
>>
>she says it's cool and most people have it
lol?
>>
>>16815589
What?
>>
>>16815589
>>16815597
Ya ain't cool unless ya got the herp
>>
>>16815597
if you can't see it, I can't explain it to you
>>
>>16814800
I'd be more worried the fact shes cool with it. If it were me, I would have force bleach down your throat. Imagine she may plot worse. You are that fucking stupid to fuck with a girl who had cold sores on a consistant basis. Poor deluded fool.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1440x2055px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1440x2055px
>>16814800
>most people have it
>>
>>16815829
Not OP, but there is the fact that no one has a time machine and you can't do anything to change the fact that she has it now. It's not like it's a death sentence anyway, it can be managed and there isn't a big stigma around HSV1 like there is around HSV2. HSV1 is really not a big deal.
>>
>>16815847
Yeah...?
>>
>>16814800
gross you're both disgusting please buy two shirts with '+1 HIV' or 'im with HIV' to wear in public as common courtesy thanks
>>
>>16815853
Its not the run of the mill cold, its a STD thats with you for life whether life threatening or not. Manage doesnt mean cure. Its a big deal, the fact people say that is careless and part of why more and more people catch STDs. Any disease that cant be cured is a big deal.
>>
>>16814800
>she says it's cool

You didn't give her herpes.
She already had it.
>>
>>16816018
You know that HSV1 is cold sores, not the genital kind, right? People are careful about HSV2.
>>
>>16816034
Dude its still there. I rather have neither.
>>
>>16816078
Obviously, but you'd rather have type 1 than type 2.
>>
I don't get the big deal exactly... It's only HSV1. You are bound to pick that up somewhere in life eventually. Something like 90% of the population have this.
>>
>>16816264
guess the next hitlers got no other choice said individual will have to kill 90% of the human population

>everybody, might i suggest we all look for the next hitler
>lets do this!
>p.s bring some pocket money
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.