[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do wrong when you want to fuck sluts, get a fuck-buddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 18.jpg (335KB, 2000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
335KB, 2000x1502px
What do you do wrong when you want to fuck sluts, get a fuck-buddy etc but only attract girls who want a relationship?
>>
I should mention, I am pretty much a nice guy. Handsome, but a socially awkward computer nerd and late bloomer (first relationship in mid 20s)
>>
If your anything like me it means youre two good at sex. Like crazy good at sex. Much better than your grammar skills. Like sex skills > grammar skills by a gazillion. Bitches love good sexing and poor grammar. Its the perfect storm of panty dropping fall in love madness. Ya di
>>
If you're a nice guy women see you as relationship material and the bad boy as sex material.
>>
Sorry but most women like being seen as human beings, not fuckbots that you can use at will.
>>
And calling young women "sluts" doesn't help much either.

Just go to a bar and find a fat girl with tattoos and she'll be down. But I'm guessing you think you can do better without giving up a goddamned thing, Mr. Handsome and Nice
>>
>>16815350
Young sluts are women

Young women are sluts

Sluts are young women
>>
>>16814795
it's very difficult if not impossible to find a person of either sex who would have a sexual relationship with someone else and never, ever want anything more. That's how humans work, friend.
>>
>>16815459
*that's how normies work
>>
>>16814795
Hahahahaha

OP I'm the compete opposite---all I attract are low bottom skeeves and I want to attract relationship-tier girls.

10/10 good laff
>>
>>16814795
Well I'm definitely not going to hook up with a guy who refers to me as a slut. You're having sex outside of a relationship too. Life isn't a Hollywood undead song. If you think girls who are down with casual sex are "sluts" then maybe you should go for the relationship girls. Seriously.
>>
>>16814795
Anybody gets clingy when they get fucked n chucked...

Tell the girl you love her too early and call too much. That'll get rid of her.
>>
>>16815463
We're all so glad you're back. :)
>>
I'm meeting up with a girl I met on tinder tomorrow for the first time.

She said she's down to be casual friends with benefits, but she wants to meet in person first over sushi.

I just plan on doing the opposite of what I would do when looking for a girlfriend.

Not going to hug her when I meet her, not ask boring questions, etc.

Just only discuss things or give off signals that say "I'm not interested in dating you but I want us to feel comfortable with fucking later."
>>
>>16815828
changed my mind, I will hug her and ask lots of questions. How dumb am I...
>>
>>16815828
You're going to fuck that up so bad!
>>
Go to a club, tinder, or backpage.
>>
>>16816071
nah m8 it's easy to get a girl already interested in hooking up to get in bed with you, just got to prove to her that you're normal and not a creep
>>
>>16816075
i have same issue as op and tinder only made it worse

could not get nsa sex, only desperate ugly girls refusing anything short of a meaningful relationship
>>
>>16815259
You must be fucking terrible at sex, judging by your 'grammar skills'.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.