[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of women who don't use makeup? And how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: 9b1.jpg (27KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
9b1.jpg
27KB, 350x350px
What do you think of women who don't use makeup? And how to learn to use it if you skipped all that stuff in your teens?

I never learned to use makeup as a teenager, and nowadays I feel awkward to experiment with it. I've tried, but as a 24-yeard-old I don't feel comfortable walking around with half-assed makeup because I haven't learned to do it properly yet. I wouldn't even use it every day, because I'm lazy and a nerd and I have other priorities, BUT it would be nice to know I could make myself prettier for those occasions when I want to.

I just feel like I'm so plain compared to other women when I never use any makeup other than for my eyebrows (because I hate my natural ones).
>>
Posting pic because I want advice on what to do with my face if I start to try using makeup.

I feel like my eyes would benefit from something at least, I have contacts in this pic, but I feel plain and kinda ugly without any makeup
>>
>>16814609
Makeup can do wonders for a woman's appearance. However, I dislike it. If I'm going to date you I want to love what you look like under the makeup.
>>
>>16814620

1. stop doing neutral face in your photos. I'm sure you're much prettier when you look like you have charisma. Which I'm sure you do, because you're posting on 4chan and not Tumblr or Reddit.

2. Start light, I'd suggest youtube tutorials until you start to find styles that are appealing to you. Don't go overboard. When you start learning makeup, it's really easy to underestimate how much you're actually putting on. Keep in mind you have fair skin.

3. You're lovely. You don't need makeup but it is a good idea how to learn to put it on, it's expected for certain social situations.
>>
>>16814620

you're cute, you don't need make up, but if you want to try, don't go full pikachu, try to make it more natural as possible.
>>
File: 1324719115304.jpg (10KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
1324719115304.jpg
10KB, 319x316px
>>16814649

>being on 4chin implies charisma

Good one m8.
>>
>>16814620
Eyeliner and mascara would do you well. I prefer eyeliner powder as I find it easier to put on, and easier to get a thinner line. Mascara is pretty self-explanatory, but you're going to get some all around your eyes until you figure it out.
>>
>>16814666
>Cute
Pffftt hahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh wow. Seriously? She's at best a 4.
>>
>>16814609
>>16814620

You would benefit from makeup. As to how to learn - would be nice if you had some friends to teach you. Obviously alternative is youtube videos.
>>
>>16814690

>says the permavirgin with cheese in his armpits.
>>
>>16814609
>What do you think of women who don't use makeup?
The kind of woman I'd want to date.
>And how to learn to use it
Youtube has tutorials and there are guides to be found from Google.
>>
>>16814707
>Says a woman is unattractive
>He must be a permavirgin
You're fucking retarded. Enjoy your ugly women :)
>>
>>16814690
>>16814707
>>16814716

https://youtu.be/qdsTUfDTEhQ
>>
the only makeup you need is some eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss.

Of those, mascara and lip gloss are the easiest to apply. It takes little to no practice.
Eyeliner is the hardest. I suggest a "felt tip liquid liner" because it won't smudge. Look for waterproof if you want all day wear.
Get one of your Gf's who wears good eyeliner to show you how to put it on.
Subtler is better. You want to trick boys into thinking that you're not wearing makeup.
>>
Don't let not wearing makeup phase you. I went through a period in my adolescence where I piled on the eyeliner, then toned it down over the years to where I wear nothing now and I'm fine with it. Then again, I am fairly naturally pretty so I don't need the makeup to look attractive, much like you.

You feel plain because all the other women are either A) unattractive to begin with or B) know they work better with makeup on and know how to use it to their advantage.
>>
Use a darker colored eyeliner, black or dark brown. I use liquid eyeliner (rimmel brand) because it smudges less. I'd advise against powders and concealer. your skin looks good and all it does is clog your pores. Eyeliner tight lining is tricky, takes practice.
>>
>>16814690
Do you honestly think she's just a 4?? I think she's super cute. Trust me, most chicks do NOT look like this without makeup. I greatly misjudged how attractive everyone was until I started playing with makeup myself... and then I was like... holy fuck these girls DO look as plain as I do, they're just wearing makeup!

You're cute without it (BE THANKFUL), you'd be a knockout with it.
>>
>>16814882
Yes because she is. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>16814905
You're not 'bursting my bubble' dude. Your opinoin differs from mine, I'll survive.

And there's no need to be so fucking obnoxious.Jesus fuck, I can't believe you're able to pull anything at all, unless you don't act like yourself.
>>
>>16814905
>>16814933

4-6 in America
3-4 outside of America
>>
>>16814945
That girl is cute. I don't know what's your problem with her. Totally not a 4.
>>
Guys will say they don't like women who wear make up, but what they're really saying is that they prefer more natural-looking make up.

I do think makeup would knock you up a point or two, but you're pretty cute even without it. You've got very nice clear skin. Eyeliner and mascara would be a good starting point, and maybe something for your lips. I'd go for a more natural-looking color to start, not bright cherry red, but one of the fun things about make up is experimenting with different looks and styles. Keep it simple and more natural to start, though.
>>
>>16814933
Nice attempt to shame me, faggot. What does my ability to pull women have to do with how she looks? Oh, it doesn't. How about that? She's still not attractive if I'm pulling 1s or 10s. Fuck you.
>>
>>16814882
How does your face look without makeup?
>>
>>16814945
She is definitely not a 4. The internet has skewed your perspective.
>>
>>16814609
Don't overdo it. I like it when a girl appears to be wearing very little makeup.
>>
>>16814951

I am just settling the debate.

5 = average. In the US, we balance that out with the fact that 60% of the population is fat.

In the rest of a world, a 5 is a woman that, being a woman, has some sort of sexual appeal.
>>
>>16814690
She's not wearing makeup though. Have you seen what most bitches look like without makeup? She's easily a 7/10 but you just don't realize it.
>>
>>16814609
While you can check youtube and the like, I would suggest you go to the makeup counter at Macy's or to Sephora or other stores that sell cosmetics. You can find women there who would be more than happy to show you how to use makeup and it will give you some real guided experience with it. Pick someone whose makeup you like. If you get someone painted up like a clown, that's probably what they're going to want to do with you too.

As far as what I personally think of women who don't use make up, I'm fine with it. A lot of people mistake light makeup for no makeup, but I've mostly dated women who don't use it at all (except when they need to professionally) and I'm fine with that.

An awesome personality and a nice smile are way more appealing that flawless makeup.
>>
>>16814966
Are you not counting Africa or something?
>>
>>16814971
No, with make up she's a 5 if I'm feeling extra super generous after a long night of beers. Stop projecting your thirst so obviously and rating these women higher than they actually are. It's like a fucking disease on /adv/ with all these faggots rating plain average girls 7s and 8s.
>>
>>16814979

Just think Cali, Toronto, Moscow, Odessa, Paris, etc standards. You know, places where people actually have them.
>>
>>16814609

I greatly prefer people without makeup and find it very unappealing when anyone tries to use it. Take that information as you will.
>>
>>16814958
IT DOESN'T. I'm saying you're obnoxious as fuck, and not because you don't find her that attractive. You're obnoxious because your soul just... sucks.
>>
>>16815015

This is a joke, right? You think lying to people about how attractive they are is good for them in the long run?
>>
>>16814609
I think its a good thing. Most girls rely on make up to cover up their poor life habits instead of properly taking care of themselves.
>>
>>16814609

Make-up is a must have for women, only because most other women do it and you will look 20-50% worse than you do compared with makeup.

Just Google any female star without makeup, you'll see how god awful they look.
>>
>>16815015
Aw did I hurt your fee fees? Too fucking bad! We all can't be beautiful or it would devalue those that actually are. Fucking deal with it.
>>
>>16815063
>We all can't be beautiful or it would devalue those that actually are.
a sad truth, but in all seriousness I'd give OP a 6, I think it's just the dark clothes and the neutral expression desu
>>
>>16814620

I can see you have some intelligence from your eyes and mouth.

That said, these are tips from me (a man):

1 Your hairstyle is weird; the part is weird, shows too much of your forehead.
2 You have nice skin
3 You have some purple under the eyes (tired?); not sure what to use for that. Foundation, concealer?
4 Your eyebrows are nice, I wouldn't mess with them.
5 Your lips are a nice shape, but the color is a bit too washed out with your fair skin. Maybe a darker lipstick.
>>
>>16815107
>physical traits indicate intellegence

What the fuck
>>
>>16815137

Yeah you don't know that already? Jesus, how old are you kid?
>>
File: kim-kardashian-beyonce.png (402KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kim-kardashian-beyonce.png
402KB, 500x500px
Why would you eve want to use make up. It makes you look older, and dries your skin out. Dry skin makes wirnkles also the stuff the put into make up is detestable.
You could just walz into your bathroom and start smearing toothpaste, cholrid and what ever on your face.
It doesnt matter what people think about us, people are peope and as long you feel good the way you are it is okay!
Humans arent born with make up brushes on their hands, and this phenomena now to MUST have a face gunked up with filthy pastes, makes people forget about whats important -> like war or that your rights are being taken from you.
Also the industry makes a hell lotta money of off you. Srsly. When i used eyeliner in middleschool i got at least 3 eyeinfections, and i am a hell of a clean freak, but that shit just stick to your eyeball.
You can use some good old tinted lip balm, plug ehm monobrows and you are good to go. :)
Natural beauty is so much more honorable.
With make up everyone looks the freaking same.
>>
I've been noticing a lot more women who don't wear makeup lately. Good looking ones and frumpy looking ones. I never learned how to wear any either and haven't owned any makeup for about 5 years now. Once in a while a woman will hassle me about it but guys seem to like it (at least, I haven't had a problem attracting cool guys).

OP, you look very pretty without makeup and you're one of the few people in this world who wouldn't benefit from it unless you want to look older than you are. Without makeup, nobody can deny how beautiful you are. With makeup, people assume the worst.
>>
>>16815143
>>16815107

It's bullshit anyways mates. Symmetry reflects health and suitability for mating, but there's been too many gloriously ugly brilliant minds who have accomplished great things. Their pictures just don't make it into the textbooks for obvious reasons.
>>
>>16814609
>>16814620

chrome ate my comment so I'm rewriting this.

There is a website called makeupalley dot com where users rate various products. There is a 5 star rating system, comments, and users can enter their skin type/colour and find products that work best for them. It's a lot better than blindly going to the pharmacy or a makeup store and picking the prettiest packaging.

Youtube is a great place to start. There are so many tutorials and reviews of products. I never got into makeup during my teenage years either and I did my own makeup for my wedding, learning off youtube, and it turned out pretty nice. The other option is to go to a makeup store (Sephora, MAC, Ulta) or the cosmetic department of a department store and ask them to help you out. I've heard that some places will do one half of your face and then help you do the other half, so you learn. The problem with these places is there is pressure to buy their products afterwards, and they're really expensive. Also there are so many layers of products (primer, foundation, setting powder, pressed powder, sealing spray, so much other shit) that people consider "essential" and, as someone with fair skin as well, it makes you look like cakeface pretty damn quick.

I would highly recommend looking at makeup brushes. The little shit that comes with the makeup really doesn't make it look nice. As far as the brushes themselves, learn the shapes of them then go to your favourite craft store and buy similar shapes there. I got a brush for $5 at michael's that was the same as a $25 makeup brush. Unless you're a professional makeup artist there really isn't any difference. Another good tool is an eyelash curler.

To get you started I would recommend looking at concealer, pressed powder, an eyeshadow palette in neutral colours, eyeliner in whatever form you think would be easiest for you, and mascara. If you want some lip colour I'd look at "lip stain" which can be a lot more neutral.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>16815182

I forgot to add you also want a good facial moisturizer if you don't already use one. That goes on before any makeup.
>>
I don't wear make up because I feel weird with it on. But maybe I'll try to ease into it.
>>
>>16815063
>>16815027
Are you that dumb you're missing what the fuck I'm saying?

NOT disagreeing with the ranking... but you don't have to be an obnoxious asshole when giving it.
>>
>>16814609
i prefer women without makeup. 90% of the time i wont consider girls that always wear the face paint for anything beyond fwb
>>
>>16814966
I think in the US our rating problem stems from our grading system. 7 (or 70% or C) would be average, just barely passing. 6 (60% D) is below average. Then 5 is failing. So those numbers and what they mean are a bit skewed.
>>
>>16814620
You're fit, I'd bone you t.b.h.
>>
It's never too late to learn to use makeup. As a teen I never wore makeup except the occasional lip gloss. In my early 20's, I wore it on occasions where I was getting really dressed up. Now I'm in my late 20's and I usually wear makeup a few days a week. It depends on my mood.

I used to be pretty garbage at makeup due to lack of practice. I've found that it's something that you get better at VERY QUICKLY once you start trying. There's so many video tutorials on youtube. Watch some and then try out some things that look good to you. That's what I did, and now I get compliments on my makeup all the time.

Looking at your picture, I'd say some eyeliner would be a nice start. Honestly, good eyeliner can make all the difference in a look. I prefer liquid eyeliner, and go for a cat-eye look. It take practice, but like I said, once you get used to it you'll get better fast. When I was learning I'd use a small brush with some black eyeshadow over my eyeliner after I applied it. It helped blend in any wavy edges.
>>
>>16815390
Sure I do. Unless you rate people on this board 7 or 8s then you're a permavirgin, right?

Again, fuck you :)
>>
>>16814620
Youtube "No Makeup" Makeup and start there. It'll help you learn subtle techniques. If you're worried about products and spending a lot of money, look for "drugstore favourites" videos. See if the makeup stores in your area will give you free makeovers so you can see how different products work on your face and find things that you like.

Make sure you have fun, there's nothing wrong with playing with makeup.
>>
>>16815428
If that were the case you might as well just go with a five point system instead of a ten since only the top five points matter.
>>
>>16814620
Congrats on not being ugly, you've got good potential. I reckon you should go to a department store with some cash and talk to them about it, get them to do your make up for you. Also youtube tutorials could prolly help out a bunch.
>>
>>16814609
I hate girls who use too much makeup I prefer very light or no makeup at all
>>
i'm a guy and i despise all makeup products. i literally dont care about face looks outside of bone structure and rashes or some shit tho
>>
File: ayy.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>16814958

>What does my ability to pull women have to do with how she looks?

I can't believe that the other anon continued to reply this butthurt faggot after reading this.
>>
I'm a girl who wore a ton of makeup in my teens because I was insecure and finally managed to stop in my early 20s. Trust me, you don't want to get into makeup. You'll feel gross and ugly without it and start worrying about certain people seeing you "naked," you'll be worried about smudging it all day and be unable to do things like rub your eyes because of that, and it's a huge waste of money.
>>
>>16814620
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
I feel that its absolutely necessary in our current society.

Use it to your advantage, keep it to eyes/lips first

Key is to make it look "natural" and subtle. The less the better.

I dont date girls who cant use it properly, you wouldnt want to date a guy who cant dress nice, right?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.