[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to bmaintain subtlety with girl who isn't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 5225666435_butterface[1].png (208KB, 356x368px) Image search: [Google]
5225666435_butterface[1].png
208KB, 356x368px
There's this girl who lives in the town over from me. She's down to fuck, even without any further strings attached.

Problem is, she's got crazy butterface, and while I haven't got much else going on and would love to sleep with her, we share a lot of friends on facebook, and she's the type of person who's always posting pictures of the people she's hanging out with and shit.

How can I get my hands on her without her posting pictures of us hanging out to facebook? If I go over there, it'll likely involve me spending the night, and I'm sure she won't be able to go that long without getting in a least one selfie with me in it.
>>
>>16814105
Oh, if it's not obvious, I don't want people to know I'm fucking this girl. Given how we only slightly know each other through different people, it's likely gonna give the game away if I'm so much as seen at her place.
>>
>>16814105
Wear a mask
>>
>>16814117
Well I doubt she's going to fuck me if she knows I'm ashamed to be seen with her.
>>
>>16814105
can you post a picture of her face OP? I am very curious now
>advice to follow
>>
>>16814105
hahaha i was in a situation like this. i didnt even cum because her sister kept interrupting us. the girl wanted seconds but i was so ashamed of being with her that i had to call it off. it sounds mean but it felt so wrong.
>>
I knew someone who tried that game. Didn't want to admit to banging the fat chick. She even helped keep it quiet (this was back before social media so it was easier).

But things like that stay secret only so .long. When word did get out he looked like a huge jerk. No one had a problem with him dating a whale, or him breaking up with her later. But, other women especially, had a real problem with him treating her so cheaply.
>>
>>16814139
Sorry, I don't want to risk this getting back to her, I don't want to hurt her feelings.

>>16814175
She not fat, in fact I adore her body, she's just got the weirdest face. It's like someone got a bit carefree with the sliders in a videogame character creator.

Perhaps I just need a way to discourage her from posting? Maybe I could tell her I'm skipping out on a friend's birthday or something to be with her, so she shouldn't risk giving me away?
>>
Bump

I don't wanna hurt feelings or my own social standing, I just wanna ravage that axe-wound.
>>
>>16814283
Maybe come up with another reason for being discreet? Maybe tell her you want to have some fun with her, but don't want to be seen as someone who sleeps around (besides it's nobody else's business) so you don't really want it getting out. Using this as a reason to keep things quiet would spare her feelings.
>>
>>16814283
Of course you're gonna hurt her feelings going on about this. Either own it and bang her and have everyone know, don't bang her, or bang her and try and manipulate it to look like your some nice guy and have everything tumble down eventually. Unless she's completely delusional she probably has an idea that she's funny looking so any attempt at trying to keep it at the down low will just affirm this. Can't have everything you want, kid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.