[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay with me here, /adv/: >in the near future, casual sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1367247256001.jpg (65KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1367247256001.jpg
65KB, 500x657px
Stay with me here, /adv/:

>in the near future, casual sex with a small number of close friends who for the most part will be the norm (see e.g. the rates for 18-29y/o casual sex going up, while the # of sexual partners goes down)
>people will still date seriously and couple up, and your group of FWBs will be part of what you have to offer your s.o.; so the more attractive, the better
>people in these groups will be more tight-knit and better at sharing resources because sex = social bonding, and as a result these groups will out-compete the nuclear family
>monogamy will finally be replaced by a sexual fission-fusion system similar to bonobos

does that sound plausible?
>>
You can go anything if you put your mind to it. Don't give up OP. Stay strong.
>>
sounds like a nightmare.

also what about sex robots and vr n' shiet
>>
>>16814068
people who use those will be more likely to fail to breed and therefore disappear... eventually.
>>
>>16814014
Have you considered sexual carpentry?
>>
>>16814014
Guys wont want to raise children that arent theirs. Dont support whores and cucks.
>>
>>16814073

what if these robots get artificial wombs n' shiet
>>
>>16814014
That will not work at all. Sex complicates things, not makes everyone work together all buttery smooth.
>>
>>16814014
lol
i dont care what statistics say, or how others conduct themselves. if i care enough to have an actual relationship with someone, i will never tolerate any sexual or intimate interaction between my partner and another person. and, if the circumstances are egregious enough (i.e. engagement disrupted, a friend knowingly fucked around with my partner, premeditation, etc), i will, as i always have, exact revenge.
>>
>>16814103
How does one replicate the physiological bond between mother and child in a goddamned robot?
Also we don't fully understand all of the chemical reactions going on inside a normal body, let alone a pregnant one.
>>
lol that almost seems like the sort of relationship I have with my bf. He let's me sleep with his friends and I let him sleep with other girls but in the end he wants me to have his child and sometimes we have threesomes. his other friends I sleep with just sleep with other girls and we keep our relations just between us so it doesn't screw up the chances of his friends getting a gf or girls and my bf tells the other girls he is only using them for sex and usually it's a one time thing.
>>
Dream on. The whole idea of an FWB is bad, because someone is getting used/hurt. I know, because i have one now and I feel terrible because I am using/hurting him.

Oh, and females do NOT like sharing their man.
>>
I think the idea is a bit extreme, and too idealistic.

Non-monogamy is becoming more normal, for sure. However, often times partners have different tastes. I'm a bi woman, and can say that my boyfriend and I have very different tastes in women. I could see myself having a threesome with him, however I doubt I would regularly sleep with someone (independently) who he also sleeps with regularly - simply because we are attracted to different types of people.

Sex is something that branches out. It doesn't stay neatly contained in a small group. Finding a small group of friends who are all attracted to all the others in the group is so unlikely.
>>
File: 951.gif (996KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
951.gif
996KB, 400x296px
>>16814014

>tfw OP is a slut who works some shit job and thinks they will be provided for by some rich guy because "part of da sex clan"
>>
https://xkcd.com/592/
>>
>>16815308
That's a sweeping generalization. FWB can be a bad situation if not all people are forthcoming and honest with it sure. It can also be bad if someone is interested in monogamy, but doesn't insist on having it.

However, there are people who are genuinely interested in being non-monogamous. And when handled right, it can work out fine. It just means a lot of honesty and willingness to talk, and evaluating what exactly is causing jealousy.

My boyfriend and I have an open relationship, and I don't mind "sharing" him at all. Him sleeping with another woman doesn't take anything away from our relationship. He's a responsible adult and I trust him to be safe and make smart choices, just as he trusts me to do. We have been dating for years, and we live together and love each other very much.
>>
>>16815338
I didn't mean group sex/threeways, just open. If you did find someone that you were mutually attracted to though, wouldn't you prefer to keep them around?
>>
File: 1404250137840.png (26KB, 279x320px) Image search: [Google]
1404250137840.png
26KB, 279x320px
>>16814079
>sexual carpentry?
>>
>>16815360
>>16815338
or rather, to restate: I didn't mean to suggest the groups would always overlap 100%. So maybe you like a few, and the rest are left to your partner to pursue.

But then it might consolidate around those few/the few from your group.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.