[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide by hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Good evening bois
I want to kill myself
I simply constantly feel like shit, and can't cope with it anymore.
Hanging by using a belt seems like the most conveniant method for my case, but I have no idea how to go over this shit. Tried to read up a lot about it, but a bunch of sites that I found explain it in different ways.

Would highly appreciate if anybody could offer some help
>>
Have you tried any treatments for depression? Some people have to try a few meds before they find one that works, and some find that therapy helps a lot more than meds and they have to put more work into that.

Fuck, I'm getting ECT (my fifth treatment is tomorrow.).

There's really no reason to give up hope for recovery, OP. Hell, I tried 14 medications before getting approved for ECT and I'm still not giving up.
>>
too stupid to kill yourself?

wow you must really be depressed

step1: attach belt to doorhandle
step2: attach other end to neck
step3: throw your legs out from underneath you
step4: die
>>
Lulz
>>
>>16813950
Go for the old school method if you're focused on hanging. Use a longer fall so the impact of hitting the end of the rope snaps your neck. Maybe tie one end to a tree branch, climb the tree, and jump off?
>>
I don't understand why people kill themselves. I would run away, break the law and be homeless before I'd ever so that
>>
>>16813966
really just don't want to end up retarded if theres a way to fuck it up

>>16813962
Never went to a doc, or got any meds. I'm too ashamed/feel like that my life seems too ok to go there (makes me cringe how much of a fuck up i am). Cheers, but I just can't pull through anymore
Good luck on ECT though

>>16813984
Will do if i'm unsure about the belt, a forest is right next to my garden
>>
>>16813998
There's a formula you can use to calculate the ideal rope length/fall distance. I don't remember off the top of my head but I'm sure you can find it with a little searching.
>>
>>16813966
Im not sure about you but a doorhandle is too short for me to hang from.

Op your best bet is a rope a tree and a chair. Kick the chair out from you and say goodnight. I feel your pain and hope you find happiness in the next life
>>
>>16813998
It's a lot better to see a damned psychiatrist than to not die, trust me.

How do you think your family and other loved ones are going to feel when you die? You could at least try to stay alive for them.
>>
>>16814004
Will look into it thanks

>>16814009
I'm fairly tall, you're probably right

>>16814012
I know it's true, but it's impossible for me to think that. I love them, but that's not a reason for me to keep the pain up (still, i'd call an ambulance before, they need several minutes to get here, and family wouldn't have to find me) i always wanted help, but i can't even walk/talk/listen to music these days without wanting to drop dead. I feel like it's the way better option to off myself from this existence
>>
>>16813950
If you're gonna be a pussy and do yourself, at least take some assholes with you and rid us of the cunts. Go to the shittiest neighborhood in your city walk around until some mutherfucker wants to start something. Next, loose your shit. See what happens. You might just find a reason to live in the process
>>
>>16813950
Go to Syria, join Kurds, die in battle.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.