[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My long distance gf of 7 months kissed another guy, what to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
My long distance gf of 7 months kissed another guy, what to do?
>>
Ask her why she did it. Decide if it's something you're willing to work past or if it's something that can't be forgiven/fixed.
>>
ask her why, ask her how she feels about it, then leave her
>>
File: 1432055701347.jpg (17KB, 144x145px) Image search: [Google]
1432055701347.jpg
17KB, 144x145px
>>16813853
Cut contact, idiot. How is this even a question? Also,
>long distance

I'm LMAOing @ ur life
>>
>>16813853
realize you never had a girlfriend and move on
>>
Never do LDR. never never never
>>
>>16813853
what did you expect, lad
she going into chastity mode for that long until you see each other
thats not how humans work
>>
>>16813863

this
>>
She did it once, she'll do it again. Get out while you can, anon.
>>
Girls don't consider LDR's to be real relationships.

Girls view LDRs as the same level as going on a date with a guy once and being on good terms. They consider it okay to cheat on their LDR boyfriend because it's not a real relationship to them.

So never do LDR again, stop talking to the girl, delete her number, and find someone to date who you can actually spend time and connect with.
>>
>>16813853
>>16813860 this
This will give you some experience about what excuses girls tend to use, but there is no point staying with her.
>>
>>16814647
Lies
>>
>>16813853
>>16814774
Also, get over it, it will not matter at the end. When some shit happens in my life i tend to think about it like it was video game and what would i do if i was playing "game about my life" excluding options like killing, harming someone in any real way etc. Like quest failed and i can't repeat it, well shit, time to get to another quest or find new one if i dont have any in my quest log. Kinda nerdy and maybe even cringe for someone but it works quite well for me.
>>
Track the dude down and kiss him to even the score.
>>
>>16814810
kek
>>
>>16813894
>>16814647

This literally isn't true because I know people who had LDRs and they worked out.

For example, my girlfriend from when I was 13 / 14 went out with this other dude after me (he's a total cock). They're still together, 10 years later, despite both going to different unis, hundreds of miles apart.

So it totally depends on the person. Use your judgement of whether they're the kind of person to be faithful or not (it usually isn't very difficult to tell).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.