[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take it seriously please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Hello /adv/. I've been thinking about if it's actually possible to have a romantic relationship in real life, like what are my odds to find a silent, smart and cute girl that I'll love and will love me back? I must admit that I'm sort of aware that it's pretty low, although some help would be nice.
>>
It's possible.
Work at it, m8.
>>
>>16813543
Any ideas for starters? How do you even find such a girl, I mean if I don't stand out much nobody will notice me yet if I stand out too much all I could get would be sluts.
>>
>>16813538

>Is it possible
Yes
>It is worth it
Maybe
>What are the odds
Astronomically low

gl
>>
File: 1455065599402.png (60KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455065599402.png
60KB, 200x200px
>>16813597
Sorry if I'm being a jerk right now but that's nothing I wasn't aware of. I just feel so much like a wojak right now. Some help would really be great.
>>
File: 19gsy6h6tcf15jpg.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
19gsy6h6tcf15jpg.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
>>16813538
>tfw you will never be with Holo

Life simply isn't worth living
>>
File: 1442851820962.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1442851820962.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
>>16813661
I don't want to be with her because I don't even deserve her. I couldn't even imagine making the sacrifices Lawrence had made
>>
File: 1444851910050.jpg (8KB, 183x182px) Image search: [Google]
1444851910050.jpg
8KB, 183x182px
>>16813679
I would do anything for her
>>
Dont' worry about it and just live life.

there's 3.5+ billion women on this planet. You can find one. Life tends to be weird, and the pieces fall into place if you just go with the motions.
>>
File: mfgJ6ofO.jpg (12KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
mfgJ6ofO.jpg
12KB, 321x321px
>>16813695
I would do anything to get the courage to do anything for her
>>
>>16813649

You already know the reality then.

All you can do is work on yourself. So that if you ever do meet the right one, you'll be competent and smart enough to keep her.

Don't fall for the online dating and hookup culture memes. There is no one of any worth to meet online or through random dating. It is all just pure luck. Those few success stories from online dating are either the product of delusion or the jackpot winners of the cosmic crapshoot.

Outside of self-improvement, you have to leave yourself open to the possibility of opportunity. This doesn't mean that you should go out specifically with the intention of meeting your dream girl. But it does mean that you need to regularly leave your basement and interact with other humans.

This will be even more depressing than sitting around, as you'll be forcing yourself to interact with morons. But somewhere out there in the world is the girl you want to be with, and even if you have to wade through hell to find her, it will be worth it if romantic love is really the thing you want most in life.

Don't get distracted off the path. If some slut throws herself at you, have the courage to resist. Don't fall for the crazies, the disaffected, the drunks and defeatists. You can't save them and you don't want to be with them. Ignore the snobs and the narcissists and the deluded masses. Find the girl you know in your heart is true and loves you. She may not look how you imagine her, she may come from a place you could never have expected, but somewhere there is a loyal, honest, and kind girl who will fight for you.

Just try
>>
>>16813720
Damn now that was encouraging anon. Thanks a lot. Although I'll just say that where I live isn't quite the place to be at if you're looking for real love. So we can say that my odds are even lower. I was wondering if I could do anything to remove that handicap.
>>
>>16813695
Mane gimme your steam or something I have the feeling that we'll get along
>>
>>16813745
I don't give out steam but if you want to email me : [email protected]
>>
>>16813779
Cool, check your inbox
>>
>>16813538
If you're looking for one of your qt animoo like grills irl get ready to be dissapointed.
>>
>>16813844
Well maybe not in terms of physical cuteness, but I'd rather if her behavior was as cute as theirs, rather than a slut's
>>
one good thing is having this attitude that every time you leave your house you must be ready to meet the love of your life

just tell your self it might happen when you tie your shoelaces, and be ready to act on it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.