[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked am I? So I work with a girl who is sometimes training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (535KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535KB, 900x900px
How fucked am I?

So I work with a girl who is sometimes training me ( I'm new at a job) we have been slowly becoming friends. We started to flirt a little, and on Valentine's weekend she texted me how sweet and great of a person I am. So finally I ask if she wants to go out and get a drink, she didn't say yes, she didn't say no... Now at work I can tell she is avoiding me. Yes she has a boyfriend, but I'm married. Honestly I just wanted a friend, and she acted like she was so excited to be my friend. So now literally as I type this we are in our work break room not really acknowledging each other. Is there anyway to unfuck this situation?
>>
Just talk with her and make your intentions clear. Worst thing that could happen is she has no interest in friends.
>>
>Valentine's day
>drinks
There's your problem
>>
>>16813446
I kinda did that already, that's what led to this situation. I "pulled the trigger" so to speak by just flat out asking her if she just wants to hang out. And now it is painfully weird.
>>
>>16813450
This happened yesterday, I didn't try to get all romantic or fuck up her v-day.
>>
>>16813443
She set a trap with that fucking Valentine's Day shit.

And you fell right in.

Sucker!
>>
Never hit on the attractive girl who is nice to you at work/school. Hit on her ugly friends! Works like a charm!
>>
>>16813477
>>16813486
I just wanted a friend, I'm so fucking depressed now
>>
>>16813493
I don't think you're intentions were 100% clear.

Dude, just act like nothing weird has happened.

Ask her if she wants to goto lunch (work lunches are always 'safe')

Talk about your wife so she knows you arent down to clown; shit ask about her bf (you know questions friends would ask friends casually)

I mean, shit is easy as hell bro. I hope you actually do just want a friend and arent some limerent turd.
G/L and report back homie
>>
>>16813443>>16813443
I am a married guy. Let me give you my perspective.

1) i understand that even while married, there are occurrences where men and women will flirt on the job etc. However, being in a relationship or married you should never go out with a demale coworker to a bar 'for a drink', especially when you guys have flirted. You are on a path of painful regret. Even if you were a single guy, it is a very bad idea to go out with a girl you work with. There are so many variables that can go wrong and ruin your workong environment and sometimes even your reputation.

I really sont buy your 'i just want to be friends..' schtick. Not with a female dude...especially when you are married. I think you need to pull your head out of the clouds and get a whif of reality.
>>
>>16813534
why the fuck is it so hard to believe I just wanted to be friends?!!! I JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS!!!! I'm not going to pressure for sex and if it presents, it's not like I started it!!!!
>>
>>16813544

Because I got a cock and I know what its like to drink and have a girl hit on you.

It doesn't matter that you arent initiating it. You already know her intentions by the fact she texted you saying you are a sweet guy etc. You are putting yourself in the line of fire whether you will admit it or not. You wanted advice didn't you? Because it seems to me youve already made up your mind, know you shouldnt tread in those waters and just want a few people to say "yea man go ahead. No problem".

No dude. There is a problem. Your married...you dont go to bars to drink with broads that hit on you at work. Its that simple. You going to take the advice or be a thick cunt?
>>
>>16813608

going to /adv/ is more about "muh validation" instead of actual advice.

>>16813443

The best thing for OP to do is to just ignore it and act friendly to her at the job but keep laying on those things like "muh wife...." or whatever.

But yeah, he really did fuck up by asking a girl, alone, to get drinks at a nightclub. The better thing would have been to say "hey, lets get a couple of our friends and go party/you wanna take your boyfriend and I'll take my wife and we can just go have dinner at a place?"
>>
>>16813443
She led you on for attention. Move on, and act like absolutely nothing happened at work.
>>
>>16813463
Are you still talking about the first text you sent her or did you clarify you really did just want to be friends?

Keep in mind people say and mean different things all the time so she might think you're being a deceptive creep. "Oh y-yea I just wanted to hang out, I didn't mean nothing by it, h-honest!"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.