[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Testicle Torsion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: balls.png (87KB, 773x662px) Image search: [Google]
balls.png
87KB, 773x662px
I'm always so freaked out about this shit.
Is there some way to definitively know if my balls are twisted? The internet says all it needs is half a rotation but my freaked out mind always says they are rotated like 20 times.

Also, is manual twisting a good idea? I mean, to fix the potentially dangerous twisting? How can I even know if I am twisting in the right direction?
>>
>>16813336
Don't fuck around with your balls, go to someone who actually knows.
>>
File: squash.jpg (11KB, 400x168px) Image search: [Google]
squash.jpg
11KB, 400x168px
This sounds like one of those master ruses. If this shit's real, don't risk mutilating your balls further.
>>
>>16813336
Just jiggle your balls when they are hanging.
Theyll straighten out when you give them room to breathe.
>>
>>16813364
>Just jiggle your balls when they are hanging
Holy shit I thought I was the only one who did this
>>
You will know they are twisted, because you'll be rolling about the floor wanting to die and screaming at the top of your lungs.

I was one of those unlucky ones. The more you fiddle about with it, the more at risk you are of this so just leave it be and get on with your life.
>>
>>16813371
Its literally the most logical thing. Ive done this for as long as I can remember. Probably once I realized I could twist them I instinctively knew I shouldnt play too far and forgot if I had made 1 too many turns or not. Only solution is to let them choose where to go.
>>
>>16813373
No youll know when they are twisted too far. Ive had pain in my balls and what felt like the string they are attached too. I just assume all ball pain is torsion and try to adjust them.
>>
wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremasteric_reflex
makes me want to play with my balls tb'h
>>
>>16813380
no, all testicular pain != torsion.

Firstly, you could have a torsion in your testicular appendix; this feels like waves of aching in your testicle, localized sore spot, and swelling

You could have varicocele which might result in what looks like swelling of the veins at the top of the sack (and sometimes pain/discomfort). This is just a varicose vein in the scrotum; no big deal.

You may have epididymitis, which can be caused by an infection but is characterized by testicle pain that can come and go and may be acute or chronic.

The good thing about testicular torsion is the pain will be very acute and nearly debilitating (you won't be able to walk). If treated immediately, its not a big deal. How old are you OP? This usually presents in pre-pubescent boys - 25 years of age.
>>
You guys really need to get out more.
>>
>>16813539
>how old
23 (probably)

>acute pain
This is probably the one thing that keeps me from going to the hospital. Although I generally panic and think its testicle torsion, the ball pain I get is usually more aching and dull and goes away in a few moments once I start doing >>16813371.
>>
>>16813622
ok, I wouldn't be freaked if I were you. Testicular discomfort (especially transient discomfort) is quite common. You really need to be concerned when shit is acute or painful && chronic.

Something you can do in the meantime, is journal. Make note of what you were doing just before the painful episode
>what physical activities just prior and earlier in the day
>what have you been eating over the last week
>how were you sleeping that day (on your belly?)
>how long did it last, what did the pain feel like, and how did it dissipate
Journalling will help you identify trends and ultimately aid your doctor should you ever need to see one
>>
>>16813642
for additional context, there was once a guy who came in for epididymitis (all the symptoms were there). But the kicker was that the symptoms only presented after doing butterfly stretches. Turns out the stretches pinched a groan nerve which caused testicular pain similar to epididymitis. He stopped the stretches (replaced them with another exercise) and never looked back. His journaling helped him see the trend.
>>
>>16813602
How would getting out more alleviate this particular concern?
>>
Youre breaking my balls op
>>
>>16813674
Standing/walking and gravity
>>
>>16813689
Don't get your knickers in a twist, mate
>>
>>16813336
It's a matter of acuteness and chronicness as noted above. Everyone's balls ache every now and again.
>>
>>16813699
think about it and realize why you're wrong.
Standing and walking creates force against your testicles (gravitational force exerted, disproportionately, against your testicles by the planet).
As you walk, G-Force is exerted on your testicle pulling it toward the earth's center mass, whilst the earth is spinning.
As the earth spins, it causes your testicles to spin, thus increasing your odds of a torsion.
>Proof: The billions of men throughout history who have been brought to their knees by the act of walking alone.
Shit is dangerous... don't believe the hype. Walking will fuck your shit up!
>>
>>16813715
Damn, good thing I'm a fat neet who only plays mobas and watches anime.
>>
>>16813336
If you have torsion you'll know right away. We were taught in sex ed that the pain is excruciating. Should it happen, you need to go to the ER. Your balls depend on it. Time is crucial.
>>
>>16814244
this is OP with an update. I MUST'VE had a testicular torsion because I didn't seek medical help and now my ball fell off. so.... yeah... guess I shoulda listened
>>
>>16814255
How in the hell did you endure the pain?
>>
You KNOW 100% when it happens because the feeling makes you throw up and like you've been stabbed and you will possibly die, you won't be able to walk properly or anything.

It won't happen unless something extreme occurs which will cause it to happen, ie. fucking in the shower and slipping and getting your balls whacked 1080 degrees by the faucet.
>>
>>16814255
If it just happened today, you can still possibly save your testicle.
>>
>>16815371
I think OP is full of crap. I'm saging this thread.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.