[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes i hate people. The friends i have made in university

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
Sometimes i hate people.

The friends i have made in university are a bad influence on my studying and i dont know what to do.

All they do in lectures is play games on their laptop and talk, this is incredibly distracting. They rarely do the seminar work and they are just about getting a pass in each module.

I dont want to fall out with them as it will cause unnecessary drama and they are in all of my seminars classes so i have to talk with them.
>>
>>16813183
have you tried ignoring them and sitting on your own?
>>
>>16813191
it wouldn't because i see them in seminars, thanks for the reply though.
>>
>>16813183
>they are in all of my seminars classes so i have to talk with them.

No, you don't. Tell them you're trying to pay attention to the lecture and to talk to you later. Sit in the very front if they're going to keep talking, your instructors can tell them to shut the fuck up.

What kind of assholes are trying to talk during a lecture anyway?
>>
>>16813202
i get where you're coming from. i might try and do that. its just that if i say this i am suggesting that they are pissing me. they dont normally talk to me, they normally talk among themselves. i really dont want drama with them as i have to put up with them for the next two years.

i think it is disrespectful that they talk. as i have insinuated though, i dont want to fall out with anyone. i started university to turn my life around and the let thing i want is trouble. i told my mum about it to see if she has any suggestions and she said to tell my personal tutor but i dont know if that will help. i thought all this shit would stop after high school. also, just there whole attitude is rubbing off on me. i would remove them from my life if i knew how.
>>
>>16813238
Holy shit, how much of a spineless pussy are you?

No, you're suggesting that you want to listen to the fucking lecture. Why do you give a fuck that these asshats might be a little bit offended that you're in class to learn?

Or hey, if you want to be a dipshit, be a dipshit. It's your life.
>>
>>16813257
its not a case of me being scared of them. i have done martial arts for 5 years. they are the only guys really in my seminars. if i fell out with them it would be awkward as fuck. you have to talk with people in seminars. Also, everyone i know in uni has been through them. i would basically lose all of my friends if i fell out with them
>>
>>16813238

>Theyre a bad influence on me
>But I don't want to offend them

You have to grow a spine otherwise you won't truly be happy.

It sickens me to know that no matter what I say to you on this website, you won't actually bite the bullet and do what is right IRL
>>
>>16813278
not really. I'm considering what you said. I'm just thinking about what more BS could happen if i did basically just fuck them off. i barely go out with them and they are funny about that.
>>
>>16813271
Rer
>>
>>16813271
Reread above
>>16813257>>16813271
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.