[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Sex Drive Is Destroying My Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: cant handle it.gif (836KB, 301x203px) Image search: [Google]
cant handle it.gif
836KB, 301x203px
Hey there, /adv/. I'm having problems controlling my sex drive.
It always intervenes with my relationships with the women in my life. I almost always develop a lust for them. I usually let them know so as not to hide anything, but it never ends constructively.

Like just recently:
>be me
>be in uni
>qt from high school comes to visit
>we're cuddling in my dorm
>I get to too comfortable, kissing her face, her belly, and her mouth
>she doesn't kiss back
>my blood runs cold, knowing I've done it again
>she forgives me, but I haven't forgiven myself

So how can I control this? I've tried to stop masturbating in the past, but the longest record I've held is roughly two weeks.

I want to be a better person, /adv/. How do I suppress or completely eliminate my sex drive?

Everyone else seems to be able to hide/control their own so well...
>>
Stop acting dense... Why are you trying to supress it? If someone told you that he's either a homo or jealous. Just move on with your life.
>>
>>16812460
As I said, I want to get rid of it because it causes more problems than it alleviates.

I've been told I'm terrible at sex, anyway.

So there's that..
>>
>>16812477
It won't solve the problem. Unless you say something pervy at an awkward situation why do you bother to supress it? And you know what? You cant and you better try not to. If you love someone you love someone, it's only natural that "you wanted to know her scent more".
>>
>>16812490
So if it can't be stopped, how can I prevent myself from falling in lust with almost every woman that gets close to me?
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 500x490px
>>16812433
>>16812477
>kissing a girl who doesn't kiss back
>terrible at sex
So like, it seems like you're not gauging girls' reactions well and just getting too excited, focusing on getting yourself off rather than what the girl enjoys. Everyone's done that but it's an issue when you make a habit of it. You need to work on that. Go slower with whatever you're doing, see how she responds to shit, and if you can tell she's not into something, stop. It's not gonna help things if you quit masturbating, but it will if you stop treating sex like masturbation.

Also nice dubs.
>>
>>16812524
Thanks man, that was really helpful feedback.
>>
>>16812433
I don't get it.
You didn't do anything wrong.
Wrong would be not to try in that situation.
desu if a girl was cuddling with me on my bed I would do the same and probably only stop after she says she doesn't want or if she actually goes out of her way to avoid a kiss.
>>
>>16812568
Maybe your standards are different, but I felt like I did something wrong.
>>
it's really hot when a guy gently whispers to a girl things like, "does that feel good?" while they are doing things, hnnng
>>
>>16812591
Noted.
>>
>>16812580

pls stop cuddling with your lesbiand friends or w/e

it's normal to get turned on by a woman if you're a man, why would you feel like you've made a mistake? stop blaming yourself for acting normal; if she were into you, she'd be sad/disappointed if you didn't even try, probably would've made her feel ugly and unwanted ffs
>>
>>16812580
Did she actually tell you that she disliked it afterwards? Honestly now.
>>
>>16812596
this.
what is your relationship to this woman, when you would feel ashamed for kissing her while cuddling. even if you are her cucked best friend its still bizarre not to get a peck on the cheek or the random handjob.. jesus.
>>
>>16812596
What about the alternative? I come from a very liberal community, and I've been conditioned to believe that nothing should be spontaneous without consent.
>>
>>16812602
No, she just said she didn't want to because
a) she doesn't have those kind of feelings for me and
b) she's still recovering from a recent break up.
>>
>>16812603
She and I are very very close friends. We've made out and cuddled each other before. The day in question, though, she did give me a kiss on the cheek after I had bawled my eyes out into her shoulder. But that's a different story.
>>
>>16812611

just stop cuddling with your female friends unless you guys have a FWB thing going on OR you're not 100% sure you won't get too excited over it

I'd only cuddle with a female friend if she were really sad or needed consolation or post-sex.
>>
>>16812618
Fair enough.
>>
>>16812609
So, did she just not kiss back or did she also say those things while you were kissing her? Because you certainly left the latter out of the OP.

Btw, suppressing masturbation just makes you even more horny. It's a fun disciplinary experiment but works against what you're trying to achieve here.
>>
>>16812620
She didn't kiss back and later snapped at me about it when I asked her what was wrong.

Point taken, but I'm going to still try to break my record.
>>
>>16812611
yeah my ex had a platonic friend such as yourself. youre simply a delusional cuck, who judges himself by other peoples standards. this is as specific as i can be atm, but sorting yourself out might mean cutting some bonds and growing a pair.
>>
>>16812636
I'm still working on liking myself.
>>
>>16812593
FYI different things turn people on. One person's turn on is another's turn off.
>>
>>16812643
Naturally.
>>
>>16812607
Hahahahhaha you fucked up, SJW
>>
>>16812684
Just trying not to "rape" anyone.
>>
Not fapping ever will only result in over the top sex drive and most likely pant jizzing.

When you have too much sexual energy to handle and sex isn't available immediately, fap.

If you feel relaxed and clear headed enough, don't fap.

It's simple. Just practice more on learning about your bodies energy and know when to expend it (jizz)

If you're laying in bed with a girl, and she doesn't want to have sex, but you can't keep your hands from going down her pants, go in the bathroom and jack off.

Always match the girls energy level.
>>
>>16814660
Sound advice.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.