[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting out of here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Night.png (3MB, 1920x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Night.png
3MB, 1920x1203px
I need to get as far as the East Coast as possible. I just want to start a new life on my own, somewhere far away. Someone on /x/ suggested Montana or something similar, but I don't know. I live in NC currently and I need to get out of here.

I don't have a lot of money being a college student, but as soon as I graduate, I have to go. Any job will suffice as long as it pays enough to keep me alive with a place to sleep, food on my table and enough to get a drink every now and then.

Please, help me out. I can tell you my story if you want, but I really need help.
>>
>>16811448
K whats your story.
>>
>>16811448
Well, try to get a part time job and save everything you have for now.
>>
>>16811448
Just live in the triangle you faggot
>>
>>16811453
My parents and the people around me never really gave me much attention while I grew up, so I got used to being alone. I never had friends, girlfriends, online friends. Nothing. So I just decided to stay the way I was and be by myself somewhere else. People are starting to ridicule me for being alone all the time. They make fun of me for having no friends. I just want to get away and start anew.
>>
>>16811459
I live in Greensboro
>>
>>16811469

LOL so what makes you think that the same thing won't start again once you move?

Anyways, I'd go see a psychologist, you might have a schizoid/schizoidtypal personality disorder.
>>
>>16811483
Look man, I'm not crazy.

I want to go to a small quiet place. Not too many people.
>>
>>16811489
Go to Asheville you fucking hippie
>>
>>16811500
I want to move FAR away faggot
>>
>>16811489

Yeah. Thats pretty much what schizoid/schizoidtypal is.
>>
File: 1225177.jpg (98KB, 897x470px) Image search: [Google]
1225177.jpg
98KB, 897x470px
>>16811489
dude why not go to colorado.
pot's legal.
the state is beautiful.
boulder would be a good town to go to!
>>
>>16811527
Is it expensive?
>>
>>16811534
depends on where you go!
if you've ever been to burlington vt it is exactly like boulder. lots of npr intellectual types, but also lots of poor hippies and punks, and certainly lots of outdoorsy types
i don't live in colorado, but if i were going out west that's where i'd go. if you've never been there, you should check it out
>>
>>16811534
http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/savings/moving-cost-of-living-calculator.aspx
>>
>>16811549
Cool, I'll write that down! thanks!
>>
>>16811549
I heard good things about Colorado Springs too. know anything about that?
>>
>>16811578
i've been there too but it's been a long time.
i remember it also being very pretty.
col sprgs is nestled in the mountains
>>
>>16811578
i mean look at "colorado view" as keywords in google images. it's gorgeous

https://www.google.com/search?q=colorado&biw=1280&bih=663&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkyOe8ovvKAhVLdT4KHfPwALUQ_AUICCgD#tbm=isch&q=colorado+view
>>
>>16811597
You're right. It is gorgeous. I think I found the state I want to move to. Now I need to find a city.
>>
Fuck off don't move to Colorado. All you assholes coming here to smoke weed has totally fucked up the cost of living. Average 1 bed apt is now 1400 a month plus utilities.
>>
>>16811641
Then where should I move? $1400 might be pushing it in the beginning.
>>
>>16811641
And I don't smoke. I just need to get out of here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.