[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I 'be myself' when talking to girls? This is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1452643917136.png (928KB, 1090x769px) Image search: [Google]
1452643917136.png
928KB, 1090x769px
How do I 'be myself' when talking to girls?

This is the advice people always give me but I have no idea how to follow through with it.
>>
>>16811323
Pretend to be the self you want yourself to be while being yourself without thinking about the self you are actually being
>>
>>16811333
that sounds like a catch 22
>>
>>16811323
"Be yourself" doesn't mean anything. It's just drivel that normies have been trained to spout compulsively to pretend to be """""helpful""""".
>>
>>16811338
Its actually recursion
>>
>>16811323
It's actually true, but a really shitty advice for someone who doesn't understand social dynamics very well. It means to be natural. To not qualify yourself to girls, to talk how you would normally talk to someone you know well, and to laugh at things you find funny. But of course, if you lack social skills, it's hard to be "normal", because you get stuck in your head, and filter out words in an effort te get approval from the girl. Being good with girls is a skill that can be learned, but you gotta experience the awkwardness first.
>>
>>16811373
Can it really be learned or are you just trying to give me false hope?
>>
>>16811323

That is terrible advice.

One of the most important things to do when talking to girls(or anyone) is to be outcome independant. It is impossible to have 100% control of any social situation, so you need to accept the possibility of failure, and cultivate an idgaf(I dont give a fuck) attitude. I'm not saying to be an arrogant jerk or anything,(although that can work sometimes) just be real and don't let take it personally if you get shot down.
>>
File: 1411733406195.jpg (145KB, 920x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1411733406195.jpg
145KB, 920x1226px
>>16811385
Yes it can. I was that guy in photographs that hovers his hand above girls waist. Few nights ago I almost pulled a girl for a sex in the toilet of the club.

The thing is, being good with girls usually reflects quite acuratelly what you think about yourself. It's about 60% "inner game" (feeling confident, being ok with yourself and your sexuality, being happy with life in general) and about 40% actuall skill (to know what and when to say, how close should you stand to a girl while talking to her, controlling your body language, knowing when to advance in interaction).

Some people have it almost naturally, because they spend their lives surrounded by girls from their early childhood, so it becomes instinctive to them.

People like us, on the other hand... Well, we must go through pain of embarassing ourselves in order to learn it and to become normal, sexual human beings. But, there's something awesome to it too. Once you start learning it, you will know exactly how to make girl wet while talking to you, or how to make people like you. You won't be rellying on your instincts.

Sorry for my English, i'm typing in a rush. Good luck on your journey.
>>
File: jack-sparrow.jpg (40KB, 530x295px) Image search: [Google]
jack-sparrow.jpg
40KB, 530x295px
>>16811437
>I almost pulled a girl for a sex in the toilet of the club.

Sounds like a great way to pick up diseases

>pulling drunk women is an achievement

I bet you think bullfighting and wrestling is hardcore too
>>
>>16811445
Yes, being a dipshit on 4chan truly outs you as a superlative human being.
>>
>>16811456
Detach; negate
>>
>>16811445
No, she wasn't drunk and yes, it was an achievment for me, because i coulnd't even step into the nightclub few years ago. Also, my country is not a disease-ridden filthole like whatever country you are coming from. People try to keep themselves healthy and clean. Crack whores and drunk girls are not my interest at all, and I don't approach them.
>>
>>16811480
That is pathetic

You realize people shit inside of stalls right?
>>
>>16811480
However you want to justify it, pulling a girl in a club and fucking in the toilets is not safe. There's no guarantee that she's clean and that you won't catch anything, even if you use a condom, no matter where you live. If you want to risk it, that's your prerogative, but don't pretend it's safe.
>>
>>16811493
It is not. But i trust in my judgment. That particular was in a relationship until recently and didn't give off any red flags.
Now, i preffer comfy bedroom all right. I just wanted to make a point. It is possible for a man to be a social outcast and depressive and to make himself a decent human being who is able to talk with girls, be in love or have casual sex with them.
>>
File: 1452606903836.jpg (634KB, 2943x2155px) Image search: [Google]
1452606903836.jpg
634KB, 2943x2155px
>>16811509
>decent human beings fuck women on top of toilets
>>
>>16811536
Yes. yes they do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.