[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 20160214_223032.jpg (881KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160214_223032.jpg
881KB, 2240x1344px
My girlfriend broke up with me a few hours ago, now I feel like complete utter garbage. I honestly feel like dying. She saw that I still texted my ex, but I can't help it. My ex is the mother of my child so I talk to her to keep in touch with my daughter. Now I don't know what to do. Any thoughts?
>>
Did she make you that cake?
>>
>she doesn't like that you text your ex, whom you've had a child with
Sounds like she's immature or wanted a reason to break up with you. Either way fuck her. Sorry dude.
>>
>>16811156
Yeah, she did.
>>
>>16811162
Sweet.
nice pink knife.

Well, my guess is she is insecure but if you have a kid with your ex it is so obvious you keep in touch. Do you see your daughter at all?
>>
Have you tried explaining that to her? That you need to stay in touch with your kid, obviously?
I mean if she doesn't understand that she's probably not a great long-term partner anyway.
>>
>>16811168
Thanks. I see her whenever her mother feels like it. I don't even get along that well with her because she took my daughter away from me, and my NOW ex thinks I haven't gotten over her. How can I still love someone who took my daughter away from me?
>>
>>16811175
I've tried. But she says that others have hurt her, and she thinks I'll do the same. She thinks I lie to her.
>>
>>16811182
You haven't fought for custody at all?
Sounds like you need to clarify what is going on with your ex and your kid before you get involved with someone new.
>>
Eeeww single parents are the bottom of the barrel for dating for a reason. Who wants to be dating a man with permanent ex girlfriend issues?
>>
Were you texting about your child or were you trying to have sex or get back with your ex wife? Be honest.
>>
>>16811232
I guess that was it
>>
>>16811332
The silence just says it all.
>>
The title was "I fucked up"
so no surprise there.
I mean.. there is nothing fucked up about asking your ex how your daughter is doing.
There is something fucked up about asking your ex for nudes and telling her how much you want to shoot a big load in her face.
>>
How dumb can a guy even be
>>
>>16811144

Start lifting weights.
>>
>>16811144

You put too much emotional investment in something you can't control(another person).

You might have low testosterone, I'd see your doctor if I were you.
>>
I think what you were doing makes sense. She likely doesn't understand or was just unhappy with it.
>>
>>16811144
First off sounds like a cunt because yeah mother of your child.. Cant exactly cut that off...

Second, you need a bit of neuroscience in your life right now.

The drugs in your brain associated with love are highly addictive. A breakup means you are losing that "fix" now, and you will think of her because that is who your brain associates those feelings to.

What you are experiencing is highly comparable to heroine withdrawal.

It will suck. You will be fine. Youre gonna feel like shit, just know that science is king, and you can trust it when it tells you there was nothing ACTUALLY special about this girl, and you will feel better.
>>
>>16811801
This actually makes me feel a lot better. I had about a 3 hour conversation with her, and you guys are right. She's just immature. I never texted my ex for nudes or anything. Just for pictures of my daughter and how she was. I mean, she's barely 2, I need to know how she is. I'll get over her
>>
>>16811847
No problem. Remember me next time you have literally any problem, then do some research. Virtually nothing is as bad as it seems.

All chemisty and neurons. Thats all. And with that knowledge comes the power of control over your emotions.

Anon-friend.. Awaaayyyyyyyy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.