[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I be like the Taxi Driver? He seems like everything I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: td.png (29KB, 179x178px) Image search: [Google]
td.png
29KB, 179x178px
How do I be like the Taxi Driver? He seems like everything I wanted to be.

I'm just a massive lonely loser right now
>>
Walk down allomeda
>>
>>16811072
Troll threads seem to be getting worse and worse each passing day.
>>
>>16811401
I'm not trolling
>>
>>16811401
mijimato
>>
>>16811072
bump
>>
Man, the taxi driver is a man broken by real life. You don't want to be in that dysfunctional position. Though I would recommend trying 50 push-ups a day
>>
>>16811072
1.Give yourself a mohawk and save hair to glue on chest.
2. Drive a taxi cab
3. Creep on underage girl

You already have everything else
>>
>>16811072
>>16811409
See, I'd believe that, but if you watched the movie you'd already know what you need.

Still, to take the bait: Work out, get guns, learn how to use them, go purge the streets. There you go.
>>
You can fool a lot of people by using appearances. For instance, dress in a way that exudes the loner vibe, give yourself a "weird" haircut, look people right in the eyes without flinching until they look away first, assume a walk and stances that make you feel like you have power over the universe, etc.

Learning to actually talk in a different way is much harder. I think you would need the assistance of drugs to override those automatic behaviors that make you act like a stuttering, people-pleasing mess. When you build up your character, you will gain a lot of confidence from what you see in the mirror, as well as the attention you get from people outside. However, it will all crumble if you still talk the same way and it will look very silly to you and other people when someone who is supposed to be badass on his looks is actually meek, needy, and self-hating. Not to worry though, as this is only an endurance game. You can always try again if you are able to get over the embarrassment.

I can already predict the replies, but you're the ones that made this world superficial first. This is a reactionary mechanism.
>>
>>16811072
Movies make characters look cool. That's how they make money. Imagine someone in real life like Brad Pitt in fight club, living in squalor and working shitty jobs. You think he would look cool? He would probably be depressed and repulsive as fuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.