[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about cutting myself. Any advices ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 16.jpg (33KB, 500x196px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
33KB, 500x196px
Thinking about cutting myself. Any advices ?
>>
eat candy
>>
>>16811114
don't wanna be fat
>>
>>16811068
I've tried it, doesn't help much honestly. Listening to music and closing my eyes and just escaping helped me way more than cutting ever did. And now I have these stupid scars on my arm.

I'm not ashamed of them at all, I just don't like showing them to people if I can help it to avoid making them feel uncomfortable.
>>
Don't. Self-harm is bad. It's what's known as a maladaptive coping mechanism.

See a therapist or something. Dialectical behavioral therapy was ultimately what stopped me from habitually cutting, and I've been self-harm-free for five years now.

Your life doesn't have to be this way.
>>
>>16811124
LOL
eating candy once is going to make you fat?
>>
>>16811140
I strongly feel, no I'm sure that there is just 3 things left for me in this world to keep me alive.
1. Finding the true love (LOL)
2. Cutting
and commiting suicide again and failing again. Repeating this until I succeed.
>>
>>16811152
Depending on food as a coping mechanism will. People get addicted to a habit that brings them relief. That can be cutting, candy, food, video games, anime, music. Whatever.
>>
>>16811148
It doesn't I agree but it is like that way.
>>
>>16811068
If you like this song you're not allowed to tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m2jUIMj2L8

Because I said so.
>>
Cut your neck, you desperate whore
>>
>>16811068
smoke crack
>>
>>16811068
Go do a set of squats instead.
It hurts much more than cutting, but it's actually healthy.
>>
tell yourself that you're sorry and have a good cry alone. let the bullshit in your head flash through your mind, all the negative shit and, dont block it out, run with it. and just say youre sorry and cry and hold yourself and tell yourself you love you anyways. it can help to let yourself feel, so be hysterical for an hour, let your mind feed on the bullshit, and hug yourself. dont cut yourself to feel. just feel all that pain, let is fow through you. you can handle it.
>>
Don't
>>
>>16811068
I know it's a coping mechanism but there's other ways to cope. For example, have you thought of punching a pillow? Writing in a journal? Exercise? I know these ideas are common but they might work. At least try something a few times before harming yourself, it's not good for you or anyone else.
>>
Use something sharp, go down the road, not across the street, and kill yourself on the first try. The world has too many stupid attention seeking kids.
>>
It's down the road, not across the street.
But seriously only cut your hip/leg areas. You don't want anyone questioning whatsoever.
>>
>>16811630
I second this. It's pain and it's actually good for you. It'll also make your body release hormones to make you feel better emotionally. And you'll feel productive.
>>
Down the river for results
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.