[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there's a woman where I work >we cross paths regularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sex and divoce.jpg (37KB, 579x374px) Image search: [Google]
sex and divoce.jpg
37KB, 579x374px
>there's a woman where I work
>we cross paths regularly whenever I have to turn in paperwork
>we make small chit-chat occasionally and she seems really polite
>today she asks why I don't have a girlfriend
>I tell her because all the women my age are single mothers
>she nods and goes back to her computer
>about an hour later I realize that she is a single mother

How can I apologize to her without taking back what I said? I really do find single mothers absolutely repulsive and I would never date one, but I do feel kind of sorry that I burned her. Is there even a way I can apologize to her or should I just start ignoring her forever now?

Are there any single mothers here who can tell me how they'd want an apology to sound like?
>>
You dunce.
Go to her, apologize, and offer to take her out somewhere either as friends or a potential relationship. You do NOT ignore her, it creates tension in the workplace and can be uncomfortable. Just go to her and fucking apologize.
>>
You should apologise before she tells everyone how much of an asshole you are. And then leave her alone.
>>
>>16810990
>being edgy at work
ya dingus
>>
>>16811046
I wasn't being edgy, she asked me a question and I answered it.
>>
>>16810990
I mean, I'm in the same boat in that a lot of the girls my age have kids, so I can't fault you there.
Apology - Hey, sorry about my comment the other day when you asked me about dating, it came out wrong and was insensitive, I'm just not in a point in my life where kids fit into my lifestyle
>>
You were right though, only cucks date single mothers
>>
>>16811048
No you started roasting a big group of people in general. Not edgy is I didn't find the right one or had bad dating experience and putting the topic on hold.
>>
>>16811264
I'm not sure you know what "roasting" means.
>>
>>16811318
I'm not sure you know how sensitive single moms can be.
>>
>>16811264
I wasn't roasting anyone. The dating game is full of single mothers and I want nothing to do with them, so when she asked why I didn't have a girlfriend I said in a very matter-of-fact, non-insulting way that there are too many single mothers my age.
>>
this exact thing happened to me. basically she went cold and it was ruined instantly. which i was upset at myself for a minute. then i realized i'm just being honest with myself and her and i saved us both some time because fuck single mothers
>>
>>16810990
you did nothing wrong and you actually did yourself a favor by weeding out single mothers that want to date you. being a single mother is their fuck-up and you don't have to apologize for that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.