[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So usually I don't resort to posting on /adv/ and wallowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sadness.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
So usually I don't resort to posting on /adv/ and wallowing on self-pity, but I'm sick and tired of everything happening to me. Lately, I haven't spent a week without something happening to me. I partially tore and retore my ankle ligaments twice, got extremly sick and now I've this weird sensation going on in my eye. I do not believe in coincedences, but the fact that everything seems to happen to me is quite honestly terrifying. On top of that, I've had a myriad of health issues in the past couple of years. I tore my ACL+meniscus, had Bell's Palsy, a mild concussion, etc. I am a decent person, for IN have never done anything to anyone nor wished said person bad. The fact that I'm getting sick on a weekly basis is being incredibly disruptive towards my studies, for I've had to miss quite a lot of lectures/seminars has made me painfully aware of the situation I'm in. I just want to curl in a ball and cry.
>>
Bumping it
>>
>>16810869

Whats your room set up like?
Whats your diet?
Do you have any positive people in your life you could talk about these issues with?

You mentioned school, what is your major?
Are you watching a lot of television?
>>
>>16810869
When it rains, it pours Anon. Hopefully this is just a nasty bout you have to get through.
>>
>>16811008

>Whats your room set up like?
A bed, a desk, a kitchenette and a bathroom. It's a studio and while it isn't the most luxurious room in the world, it's still home for the time being.

>Whats your diet?
Because of my knee problems have led me to developing a mild form of osteoarthrosis, I'm fit. I exercise as much as possible, bar any time constraints.

>Do you have any positive people in your life you could talk about these issues with?
My mother and my grandmother have supported me through thick and thin and for that I miss them lots everyday. I live outside my home country and at times it sinks in. Moreover, I've a couple of friends, but I don't really want to trouble them with my health issues.

>You mentioned school, what is your major?
BSc in Biochem, currently planning on moving into Graduate Medicine.

>Are you watching a lot of television?
I don't even own one. My parents offered to get me one, but I refused their offer on the basis that it would distract me from my objectives.
>>
>>16811032
I try to keep afloat, but at times I can't help but wallow in self-pity and curse the heavens for my luck. Last week I had to go to A&E (the equivalent to ER in the UK) because of a really bad chest infection. I ended bursting into tears because it just sunk in I was completely alone at the time.
>>
>>16811059

Add some red to your sleeping area if you haven't, and keep your computer/work stuff out of line of site from your bed.

Find a positive older male mentor. Listen to some upbeat music regularly(with no lyrics).
Eliminating gluten from your diet may also help slightly with inflammation.

Worst comes to worst, watch Steven Universe. Its liberal garbage, but at least its uplifting.
>>
>>16810869

You sound like a fucking pussy. The world doesn't owe you shit, you need to stop being a little bitch and tackle your problems head on.
>>
>>16811137
I know it fucking doesn't, you half-brained cunt. If I'm venting on /adv/ is because I've kept all this shit going on to myself, because I fucking hate the thought of anyone pitying me. Tackle my problems? What problems? Because getting sick/injured constantly are completely unforeseeable, and I've no control over them.
>>
>>16811172

Hey well at least your mad now, not sad.
>>
>>16810869

Experience isn't what happens to you, its how you respond to it.
>>
>>16811187
HAHAHAH dayyyummmmm

he's got a point! An improvement, Anon!
>>
>>16810869

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEfOcZMKJ30
>>
>>16811215

Thats shit use this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukbC9q1Emx0
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.