[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try to date an ugly girl? Hi 21 yrs old virgin, I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 9061455473900_w.jpg (263KB, 1366x904px) Image search: [Google]
9061455473900_w.jpg
263KB, 1366x904px
Should I try to date an ugly girl? Hi 21 yrs old virgin, I am already looking for a very long time for a girlfriend but my standards are very high and girls I tried to hit on didnt like me in the end but at the same time I know that less perfect girls would have dated me. Anons who did chose that path is it good? Lowering your standards dramatically?
>>
You know the confusing thing about having "standards" as a virgin is:

Having standards, by definition, is an average. And having a personal standard, implies that you are comparing something against something else in your own past, and saying that this is your minimum.

So how are you comparing anything against anything when you have absolutely ZERO experience to set your standards by in the first place?

Doesn't that just mean you're just setting imaginary bars in thin air?

That's not a standard at that point. That's something else.
>>
>>16810871
Thank you for your advice anon. These advices really help me to form my image of how things should be
>>
>>16810871
So what you're saying is virgins should fuck the first girl that's willing to spread their legs for him?
>>
>>16810915

No, i'm saying It's pretty dumb to limit your options and actions based off of imaginary ideals and "standards".

Live in the real world and base things off of real world experiences, don't hide inaction behind excuses of having "standards".

That path is a slippery slope that easily leads to entitlement and self-delusion.

The obvious case in point: Eliot Rogers.
>>
>>16810915
Probably not a bad idea desu.
>>
>>16810932
If you aren't allowed to have standards then you take what you can get since quality doesn't matter due to your lack of standards from not having any experience. You're exactly saying to fuck the first girl that will let you, friend.
>>
>>16810945
Fuck her if it feels right. Not because you think she fits what you think you want. I think you will be disappointed if you keep thinking so much about standards. Attractiveness is not always on the outside.
>>
>>16810976
>Attractiveness is not always on the outside
>implying it doesn't matter
Guess what makes people want to find out what's on the inside? Yes, that's right! Your looks! You wouldn't give some fat sloppy dude the time of day even if he had a heart of gold. Don't pull that bullshit here.
>>
>>16810935
>>16810932
>>16810915
You are talking about semantics desu. He got his message across. You dont need to fuck the first fuckface you come across desu
>>
>>16810945

You're making it simplistic as fuck to serve your own argumentative needs.

You can have experience with women and not have sex.

Your interactions with women on a day to day basis is SOME form of experience after all. For better or worse, that is how normal people come to judge their own relative social position: by slowly experimenting with their own limits and experiencing various success and failures through out their life.

But what it sounds like OP is doing is trying to skip steps to try and reach "perfect", without ever having taken the time to apply or take in to consideration any real world basis he may or may not have had.

Visualizing swinging for the fences can be a good thing. But if you never even try learn to hit the ball in the first place and ignore all your past experience, all you're ever going to do is strike out.
>>
>>16811003
Or I'm using the conditions he gave me. But who cares about details like that? Fuck you.
>>
>>16810854
why you're not getting laid, anon, is because you must be struggling with the virgin dilemma.

virgin dilemma according to myself: before acquiring any sexual experience, the virgin believes that females are only there to fulfil a sexual/relationship purpose for you. that friendship is meaningless with them and will not benefit you in any other way

if you want to get laid with a girl who meets your high standards, dont treat her like she's a solution to your virginity, or just there so you can fuck her. for you to succeed you gotta become friends with her first. if she likes you back at the point when you profess your interests to her, you'll get laid. and all of the stressful stuff about being a sexual noob virgin will not matter one bit because you're friends and have trust.

now go get that pussy. god speed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.