[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you truly love yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sean-bean.jpg (396KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
sean-bean.jpg
396KB, 1280x800px
I know that everything im doing im doing for some kind of image in me in which im what society would describe as perfect. That cant go on like that. How can you achieve that you truly love yourself so that everything you do you do for yourself? In the last weeks I could make a little bit progress but I want to truly love myself
>>
>>16810702
To love yourself you must first be yourself

-Chad
>>
>>16810702
Realize that society is dumb
>>
>>16810705
>>16810710
You guys really have no clue
>>
>>16810702
No idea, I already love myself. My question is how can I love someone else? I'm mid 20s, but still never met a person which wasn't replaceable.
>>
>>16810705

Filtered
>>
Buddhism.
>>
File: 1454870085605.jpg (397KB, 699x491px) Image search: [Google]
1454870085605.jpg
397KB, 699x491px
You don't have to love yourself, No one loves themselves 24/7 unless you're a fucked up narcissist. Most people are content with themselves but still have insecurities.
>>
You need to figure out what's holding you back from being at peace with yourself. Do you have deep rooted negative beliefs about yourself? For example, you might think that you aren"t "good enough". This can be like a underlying "mantra" that influences every of your actions. You need to find them and replace them. For example, the idea that you "aren't good enough" has been adopten after some (maybe rather insignificant) incident very early in your life. Realize that this is a "truth" about yourself that the mind of a toddler or very young child has adopted. It's far from the truth! Maybe you made a drawing and yoir dad was stressed and asked with an annoyed tone "what the hell this is supposed to be". For an adult, the situation is pretty clear. This hasn't happened Because the kid is an untalented idiot, the problem was the short temper of the dad. But for the kid, that context wasn't graspable, so he assumed that there's something wrong with HIM. You need to find those false beliefs, realize how unaccurate and false they are and replace them with better ones. For example: replace "i'm not good enough" with "i WAS good enough, and i still am." because the first one simply isn't true.
>>
There is sadly no magic I think. Fuck this world. I want to truly love myself , everything I do should be fully for me
>>
>>16810716

Educate us, then.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.