[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be a dominant person in everyday life, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fB8Xy41.jpg (392KB, 1648x1174px) Image search: [Google]
fB8Xy41.jpg
392KB, 1648x1174px
Is it possible to be a dominant person in everyday life, but be submissive in the bedroom? Is that something that works out, or is it just a pipe dream? I am very much a leader type, but in the bedroom sometimes I have switch fantasies.
>>
>>16809554
Very common. Very very common. Holy fuck you're par for the course in the world of kink
>>
In my experience the girls who are feisty and independent in real life are often totally submissive in the bedroom.
>>
>>16809560
This.
>>
Sounds like I need to saddle up, have fun, and stop being so insecure about it. Thanks for your replies.
>>
>>16809586
Are you a girl?
Girls are better at separating the two m
>>
>>16809593
No, I am male. Could you explain how girls are better at separating the two?
>>
>>16809598
Dunno, experience. My guess is that they are more emotional and borderline. The cutest kindest girl can be the most awful bitch if they feel injustice. Girls are dominant differently than men. Men's dominance is mostly a pride and territory thing. They want to be respected and at the top of hierarchy. If someone beats the shit out of them, their pride gets crushed. If girls endure this, they realize they were a huge bitch and in the wrong and don't give to much attention to it.
Take this with a huge grain of salt though because this is only my guesswork.
>>
>>16809598
It's more "normal" for girls to be submissive in bed than men.
>>
Women have a biological need to be dominated. It's also why they are worse than men at literally everything and are naturally bad leaders.

The strong independent woman fairytale is a feminist fantasy.
>>
>>16809673

Not all women. Some have much more masculine brains thanks to being exposed to more testosterone in the womb. Lots of butch lesbians are dominant and great leaders.
>>
>>16809554
Not only possible but likely. Professional dominatrixes report that their clients are all powerful businessmen, judges, politicians and the like. And the nonprofessional submissive women I've met were all strong or in responsible jobs in real life.

It stands to reason - if you have to spend all day being strong and in charge, it is an attractive and even exciting "vacation" from life to be in the powerless and submissive role.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.