[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Her BF is A Cuck: Should I Stay or Go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1443455789190.jpg (152KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1443455789190.jpg
152KB, 1252x1252px
I really wnt somebody to answer that understands intentional drama or mindgames:

So I see this chick sometimes; she calls and texts me and says she wants to be with me (in person too) and calls me her best friend and her boyfriend knows about us too.

Why are you talking to me about this shit that would get him pissed but being half secret about it? Why flirt in front of your boy when he becomes a beta orbiter when we do?

She pays for shit when we go out and I know shes nuts about her ex, even says she only talks to him because she feels bad about how he makes him jealous.

Should I be the temp for her? I told her I'd keep her as my side chick if she keeps her boy. Also, she says she's afraid of being with a real man.

Lol, her dude knows about her flirting with other guys in our group and he's a cuck for real until he snaps and kills us.

I honestly think she just wants to be desired by somebody that means it, but keeps feeding off thjs drama shit until somebody tells her fuck that bullshit.

She says she's never done it, so maybe she's looking for someone that can make it wet and go back to attention whoring where and when she wants it.

It feels like high school bullshit to me ao I'll give her a chance to prove she wants somebody actually, and then wait for her to shut of her past drama.

What do the girls here think? Should I go back to dating mature women and only fucking the young ones?
>>
I had a girl like that I'm my friendship group and the first few days I spoke to her she told me she liked the attention she got from guys as it was an ego boosts, life was giving me a sighn there to drop her right there but my penis thought I had a chance so I kept on talking to her until eventually I found myself orbiting her. For a few months she would initiate conversationa but it would always lead to a topic about different guys she was crushing on in the friendship group. It was until I realised she had been saying pretty much the same thing to all my boys that I had realised how much of an attention white she was and started to ignore her completely. Idk what you can take from that op I just wanted to vent but I wouldn't bother with the girl unless you had a sure fire way of getting in her pants otherwise just drop her and find other girls
>>
>>16809487

Sounds like a plan. I don't mind her treating me to things, or even freaking out if I'm happily texting while she's bitching on the phone. I really doubt I could be her best friend and potential man if you are an emotional rollercoaster

I told her she could be my side chick and she sounds alright with that, but fuck games dude, I'm too old for that shit.
>>
>>16809462
I had a close friend that started doing shit like this. This is way back in the day though (high school) so I guess it's to be expected. It was aways shit like "If I wasn't dating other anon I'd totally want to be with you." You know, the usual shit. I valued our friendship, but this did make an awkward wall between us.
>>
Yea I'm best friends with this girl and we have kissed and all but she has a boyfriend. I dot even see her as a romantic prospect because she is my guy best friends ex. She is really expressive about her feelings towards me and I feel like her backup plan. I don't even feel friendzoned because I see her strictly as a friend. We hug and kiss each other on the cheek or neck because we can't stop ourselves from that, there's too much chemistry there. If I only had that with another girl that would be great, I don't see her as gf material.
>>
You must 18+ to use this website

This honesty sounds like some high school jersey shore level trivial bullshit
>>
>>16809462
Just watch out she doesn't give you herpes.
>>
>>16809637

OP here, I was about to link the Attention Whore and 16 Year Old Girl pages on Encyclopedia Dramatica, am I an oldfag yet!?

>>16809487
>>16809602
>>16809630

Literally I think she just wants the Attention from a pack leader type of dude, but like rustling the jimmies of any orbiter that will want her crazy ho-ass.

I'm always with other females when I'm by the group and I have my sack still attached between my legs.

She doesn't talk to her female friends as often as she does to "boys that maybe like her or a man that she's not with."

She says she feels bad making them jealous jealous, but I call bullshit after I made her call her ex and listen to them dump out their purses.

I'm sure she's narcissistic and craves admiration. She's got a lot of growing to do.
>>
>>16809671
>>16809462

Oh yeah, I think she needs a GF or mother figure to help her understand who she is or wants to be so she stops running scared from an actual man.

Is this Attention Seeking Females in a nutshell?
>>
>>16809680

Any females wanna yield this question? Or because we're on the 4chan cancer board you fags don't want to reveal your secrets?
>>
wait, HAVE you fucked her yet? Because unless you've fucked her already she's just doing it for attention.

If you keep saying "no" to her though, the rejection might rile her up enough to make it happen, though.

And yes, girls like this are toxic and trash and you don't want them near you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.