[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make women cry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1451413737669.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1451413737669.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
There's this stupid whore in one of my classes. I've been observing her behavior to find her insecurities. She looks like she's really self conscious about her stomack. The next time she starts acting like a stupid cunt how can I make her cry in front of everyone?
>>
What, did she turn you down when you asked hee out or something? Call you creepy. did she?
>>
>>16809377
She acts like a retard in class and interrupted me when I was talking to spew some gender gap bulllshit. I hate social sciences so much. She's an unbearably stupid tumblerina.
>>
Call a girl fat, imply she's fat, joke about lazy fat chicks, joke about fat sluts.

I made couple of girls cry by simply getting into an argument and subtley mentioning jokes about them being fat.
>>
>>16809384
just fucking let it go dude. do you think making her cry would make her respect you more? you'll just look like a fucking asshole. leave it alone, man, you're gonna forget about her once the class is over so stop letting this shit ruin your precious ego.
>>
Don't listen to the white knight, girls like assholes, just laugh everything off.
>>
>>16809393
I don't really care if they think I'm an asshole. Even the teacher is sick of her shit.
>>
>>16809364
Learn more before giving it a shot. Stomach insecurities alone most likely won't get it done.
>>
"Hey teach come get your dog"
>>
>>16809364
9 out of 10 times you don't need to say anything, if you're thinking this, everyone else is probably thinking it too, just let her dig her own hole
>>
>>16809364
She probably cries alone to herself. If no one in class likes her and "even the teacher" then she probably doesnt like herself either. If you want to be an adult about it, making her cry isnt going to fix anything but make her more of a cunt. Pull her aside (NOT IN FRONT OF OTHERS) and just ask her "Hey, Im going to be upfront. Why do you have such a shitty attitude? Lets be cool/friends and have a good class." Making her be nice is going to make your class experience way better than making her cry.
>>
literally ignore her. Everyone hates her so just give your friends in the class "the look" when she says something dumb.
Be lowkey about it and then it turns in to like a joke.

If you insult her in an uncalled for way, you're just going to look like a jerk, and being annoying isn't as bad as being a jerk. People will give her sympathy and then you'll be the one who looks bad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.