[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Met this girl few days ago in a bar and took her number.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Whatwentwrong.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Whatwentwrong.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>Met this girl few days ago in a bar and took her number.
> I text her next day, I get a reply
>text her after 2 days to ask her out
> No response

I really don't understand , we really had a good time together. Why didn't she ignore me from the first text?

can someone explain to me women? I am really confused.

Pic very related.
>>
Why would you text her morning :) like an autistic.

You plan a date every interaction
>>
Also why didn't you call her? Wtf is the point of texting. Also why text her saying "geee golly I had a darn good time with you yesterday heha, we should hang again soon partner"

That's how lame your text was. You firstly call her, let her know who it is, talk then arange your next meet. You came off as if you never interacted with a female before and are excited to see her again. Weaaak
>>
>>16809356
where I live we don't call first, we always text.
Also doesn't explain why she replied first time if she is not interested?
>>
Dealing with the same shit. Going to drop her a line Wednesday, take it or leave it. I just need to line up something else to do.

Bitches be crazy.
>>
>>16809398
My friend was telling me you should text her something else , as per his own words "BITCHS WANTS ATTENTION" but I really don't like to look like a pathetic asshole
>>
too much time has passed and it has become not worth it op. but you did text her and she responded and then you did nothing... maybe she thought you werent intrested
>>
File: 1453557598859.png (52KB, 180x193px) Image search: [Google]
1453557598859.png
52KB, 180x193px
>"morning!!"
>>
>>16809423
Texting is for logistics, not conversation.
>>
>>16809350
Gave you the wrong number in guessing.
>>
>>16809350
...are you joking? You text her the very next morning AND use an emoticon without being prompted?
On top of all this you choose to contact her on Valentines day... just a big fail from all angles.
>>
>>16809473
today is not valentine man, and I texted her on Saturday.
>>
just call her ffs. who cares what other people do. dont be a child
>>
maybe she decided she wasn't interested?
Sometimes I hang out with guys when I'm out because I'm bored and I wanna meet new people to make the night more fun. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm interested in pursuing something with them.

Just be chill and try again later. Do/say something that asks a question or evokes a response. It's usually polite to reply to "morning!" But if she wasn't feeling it I can see why she ignored you
>>
>>16809492
>>16809356
Also, do not call her.
What the fuck??? If a guy in this situation called me I would be like why the fuck are you calling me?? What would they talk about? If he asks her out over the phone it's like 5 times more awkward
>>
if shes a regular of that bar/nigth club or your area. then dont go for a date and try to snipe her there one night.
>>
Don't feel like making another thread, what should I text a girl after getting her number?
"Hey x this is y, let's get coffee sometime"?
>>
>>16809516
Pretty much.
>>
Why you trying to have a conversation with her when you don't know her? You should have just asked her out immediately after you got a response, and you should ask her out immediately now. And don't say "sometime." Pick a time and date. And DO NOT call her. That's some rude ass shit.
>>
>looking for waifu material at a bar
that's your first mistake
>>
Dude...the only person you should text morning :) to is your gf or your friends, not a girl you're trying to date.

You rocketed the relationship so hard. Next time do this:

>get girls number
>text her hey this is me from that place
>wait for response

Did she respond?
Yes
>set up a date.
No?
>move on

Should I text her good morning?
>no
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.