[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked this before but I fell asleep before being able to tend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (105KB, 693x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 693x600px
I asked this before but I fell asleep before being able to tend to the thread so it 404'd.

Can we please talk about exit bags? What do I need? Where do I buy it? Need expert help here who knows about exit bags
>>
Please don't kill yourself. You don't need to do it. There is very real and lasting hope for recovery from depression, or whatever else you have. Unless you're terminally ill already, killing yourself isn't justifiable.

Don't give up on life, or happiness, or... you know, actual treatment. Please. Depression is an illness like any other, and it's one that can be treated -- it's the most common mental illness and has more treatment options than any other.

Giving up now would be premature. At best.

Here are some links which might actually help you:
How to find a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
How to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
Dealing with suicidal thoughts: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
A list of suicide hotlines by country: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

I've had severe, treatment-resistant depression for seven years. I've been on 14 medications, seen 8 therapists, and gone through dialectical and cognitive behavioral therapy. I know what it's like to feel like everything is hopeless and to want to kill yourself -- hell, I've tried to kill myself (it's a long story, but basically I lived because I'm terrible at knots.).

Stay alive, at least until you've exhausted all your treatment options. Please?
>>
I've heard of you before. You've tried a lot of treatment. Recently I think you've had electro shock therapy. How did that go?

Back on topic, I want to die because I'm a dirty rotten cheater. Sexting counts as cheating. I'm proof that no matter how good you treat a girl, it'll never be enough and she'll always be unsatisfied. But damn I really am unhappy and unsatisfied in my relationship but I can't break up. I've tried so many times. There is no way out. Plus he doesn't have a backup plan like I do. There's literally no one attractive that lives near him or in his school area
>>
my LDR boyfriend is sick on Vday and what do I do? Go behind his back and talk to a coworker I like because he loves me back and I craved attention and love. Since I have been deprived for the past week and a half

I am scum
>>
>>16808878
I'm getting my fourth electroshock treatment in five hours. Usually it's the one where things start to look up, so I'm hoping it'll go well.

As far as cheating goes, I don't think you deserve to literally die because you're a cheater. Whatever issues cause you to cheat, you can do your best to get a handle on them, but killing yourself over it is premature.

I honestly don't understand cheating, but I guess I'm just not wired for it or some shit.
>>
>>16808882
Honest advice? Tell your boyfriend about it.
Seriously. You will feel terrible before, but try not to focus on that. Focus on the salvation it gives you.

That comes from another anon who is contemplating suicide on a daily basis, but has not given up yet - yet. You will feel better. You might even want to cry, so good will you feel.
>>
>>16808885
Basically in my case I need a lot of love and cuddles and touching and lots of cock. But this is impossible in a LDR. It's not fair to him. He's actually the one that's probably the best for me anyway.

The really sad thing is this isn't the first time I've been unfaithful. The saddest thing is it's not our fault. It would all be better if we lived closer together.
LDRs never work. Especially for cuddly people

How could I do this to him? It isn't fair to him one bit. The guilt and shame I experience is immense. Because this isn't the first or the second or even the third time I've been unfaithful I deserve to die
>>
>>16808917
No offense, but perhaps you shouldn't be in an LDR if it gives you such struggles.

Suicide still isn't the answer, but at least you've learned something about yourself (that LDRs aren't for you).

Plenty of people are unfaithful in relationships, and I don't think any of them deserve the death penalty.
>>
>>16808878
lol, sexting is not cheating. definitely not worth killing yourself over.

you're young. you want to have sexual experiences. it doesn't make you a bad person. you need to find healthy ways to have them though. open relationships work for a lot of people.

or just keep cheating, honestly, a lot of people do it. it really isn't that big of deal.

my girlfriend cheated (actually cheated, like sex) on me when we first started dating. we're still dating 6 years later. i got over it.
>>
>>16808922
I've been in many LDRs over my life and I learned they just don't work
>>16808924

Even if I don't deserve to die I still feel like it. The first time I was any amount of unfaithful I wish he would've cut contact forever. Our relationship was never the same. It was all my fault

The point I'm trying to make is I keep doing the same things over and over and not learning.

And lastly I can't talk to him now because he's been drifting in and out of sleep a lot, because sick. I dont want to be an asshole and wake him just to tell him this bullshit. I have a lot of respect and love for my boyfriend but damn the distance.

How do I gain the courage to ignore my coworker who is crushing on me? The feels are mutual. I really can't avoid him
>>
Please dont kill yourself, for starters you dont know what happens after death you could be gone, in hell, a turltles dream, etc and please dont do it man like come on theres more to life then this moment your in right now things can be better, you could figure out your problems just dont fucking do it or ill fucking kill you
>>
>>16808942
I really hate people who cannot use proper punctuation, and thus have to write everything in one fucking sentence.

I hope your English teacher is proud of you.
>>
>>16808942
>>16808947
I see what this anon is saying but, after what I did, I deserve torture

Betraying my honest, loyal, loving (but absent!) boyfriend like that. Multiple times. How cruel. Just because I'm not getting enough attention and love. How could I?

Can we please talk about exit bags? I don't know much about them. I'm not implying I'll ever go through with my plan I just want information
>>
>>16808935
Break up with your boyfriend and date the new guy then? why wouldn't you?

i really have to say, i don't like you.

i'm a 'bad person' the way you label yourself a bad person. i like to flirt with other girls, even though i have a serious girlfriend. i would cheat on her in a heartbeat if the circumstances were there. in fact, i have no problem lying or doing anything immoral as long as it brings no physical consequences.

but i don't walk around like i'm some sort of victim. or that i can't control my behavior.

that's pathetic. you choose to flirt. you choose to sext.

i don't feel sorry for you and neither should you.

you get one life, one youth. your responsibility is to enjoy it. it is not your responsibility to make sure others enjoy it.

some people find meaning in connecting and nurturing other people. those people choose to stay faithful and they accept the difficulties of that choice.

other people, like us apparently, do not find such things meaningful, either because we aren't emotionally mature enough to do so yet, or because we're looking for something else out of life.

either way, you need to accept yourself for who you are.

there is nothing i hate more than a person who can't accept themselves but is unwilling to change.
and to tell you the truth, there was one girl who was a coworker of mine and i wanted to sleep with her but decided not to. i got caught flirting with her and planning to sleep with her by my girlfriend, got into a fight, and we almost broke up.

but i still, knowing what i know, wish i would've fucked that girl.
>>
>>16808951
I fell asleep. The thread is still up. I assure you, I don't like me either.

I've already destroyed my youth 'keeping myself' for someone else if we ever meet. It's just the right thing to do. The only wrong thing is the distance.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.