[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she being sincere or is this a really polite deflection? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160215_014018.jpg (153KB, 1080x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160215_014018.jpg
153KB, 1080x994px
Is she being sincere or is this a really polite deflection? The smiley is reassuring but I'm terrible at reading this sort of thing. Also, should I stop liking things she shares for a little bit as to not seem creepy?
>>
>>16808759
There's no way to tell from this so stop thinking about it. You'll know soon when she either ignores you or gets back to you.
>>
I mean she said she works until 5:30, not that she had something else going on afterwards
>>
>>16808759
Polite deflection 100%, move on, mate.
>>
>>16808767
To be fair, I was busy that evening
>>16808772
How do you figure?
>>
the worrying part is "I'll let you know".
She holds the power now, which is what she wants. She's telling you to assume she's busy unless she tells you otherwise.

Sounds like polite deflection but she very well could just be busy for the foreseeable future. She's basically putting you on the back burner until she finds someone else or decides to give you a chance
>>
this won't play out well for you
>>
>>16808809
Pretty much this anon.
Dont let her dictate when youll see her again
When are you next availabe? Ask her again then.
If she says shes working, try to figure out her work schedule and meet her before or after, if she still wont see you then dont get hung up
>>
>>16808855
This is why texting culture is shit. You have to play literal mindgames with girls sometimes and the only way you figure this shit out is by failing at it once or several times.
>>
D E F L E C T I O N
>>
Seemed polite...
You presumed she wasnt going to want to go out with you... That's like "i have no value" answer.... Don't do it.

Also, i'd bump up the fun... play around, have fun with her. I don't think she'll answer you anymore. But I hope I'm wrong.
>>
Most likely just a deflect.

Don't message her again at all or you'll ruin your 5% chance of her being sincere.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.