[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ >Broke up with boyfriend Friday night. >We are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2750299656_2971f8e6a0_b.jpg (354KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
2750299656_2971f8e6a0_b.jpg
354KB, 1024x683px
Hey /adv/

>Broke up with boyfriend Friday night.
>We are supposed to see a concert this Wed for a band on its final tour.
>I paid for tickets. He's almost all the way paid up on his.
>He's a huge fan of this band and so am I. Neither of us wanted to miss out.

Wat do? He and I ended on bad terms. It would be awkward to go together. Do I return what he paid to me and either sell his ticket or offer to a friend? Or should I be nice?
>>
>>16808584
if there is a 'be nice' option, that is almost always the right option to take.
>>
>>16808603
It would be me sucking it up and going to the concert together, or letting him buy me out of my ticket and taking someone else. (Which would be awhile as he's kinda poor.)
>>
I'm struggling whether to be nice to a person that doesn't deserve it or being a jerk.
>>
Give him the ticket but go separately.
>>
Go, just donthavesexwithhim. Is that going to be too tallow an order for you. No drinking. No dinner, no reminiscing rock out. Go home
>>
>>16808929
why not this?
>>
>>16808584
If you're talking about Black Sabbath give him the tickets and skip it. Ozzy has totally lost it, can't sing in the same key as the band, they sound fucking awful live just remember them as they were.
There I solved two problem for you, the date with the ex and having to live with watching Ozzy make a fool of himself.
>>
>>16808929
>Give him the ticket but go separately

Best suggestion
>>
>>16808584
Ask him.

If he doesn't want to go, give him his money back.

If he does, either sit next to each other ignoring each other, or, if it's a standing concert you don't have to be together. If it's assigned seats, you can find someone to switch seats with one of you.
>>
>>16808610
OR just give him the ticket back, you selfish cunt.
>>
>>16808584
>He and I ended on bad terms
Just what did you even do? Unless she cheated, I don't imagine I'd be so bitter as to let her presence ruin a concert for me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.