[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is literally my situation. 22 years old. Never had one real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

This is literally my situation. 22 years old. Never had one real relationship. Talked to one girl but just all of a sudden ignored me. Uses Tinder and Match with no results. Can /adv help ease the pain at least
>>
Get a prostitute and lose your virginity. If you can't get 1 match on tinder, then it is hopeless.
>>
No, but alcohol can.
>>
Ar you going to college? Try to talk to people in classes there. Try community college if not
>>
>>16808333
no. i chose not to go to college becaus i wasnt financially ready. i do have a decent paying job though
>>
>>16808317
Look up keratin therapy

If you don't want to break the law, legal analogues are being trialed by several pharmaceutical companies
>>
Same here, buddy.

Just keep believing in yourself, forget about that bitch and try to find another. Try as hard as you can and be as bold as you can to meet new girls and sooner or later you're bound to find one who likes you.
>>
>>16808343
Ketamine*
>>
>>16808343
>>16808364
Ketamine is experimental, kind of dangerous and not very well studied long term just yet.

At least SSRIs are cheap, jeez.

As far as breaking the law goes, I think the ketamine needs to be a certain level of purity that you're not going to get on the street. Most of the places trialing it get it from veterinary suppliers.

>I'm getting electroconvulsive therapy
>They're using ketamine as anesthesia because it lowers the relapse rate somehow
>>
>>16808317
Don't let any of your past failures cripple your confidence, because that's only going to increase your nervousness and reduce the chances of making it with the next girl you talk to. Remember that not all women have the same tastes, one girl's view of an awkward weird nerdy guy is a cute quirky guy from another girl's viewpoint, our tastes in men are extremely varied. However, one thing that's universal is that it shows when men have depleted self confidence and are frusterated and it makes interaction a less pleasant experience, so disregard those previous females and talk to them like you have a fighting chance, because unless you're a 500 lb neckbeard that smells weird and wears a mlp t shirt you do
>>
You can talk to me :)
>>
>>16808371
SSRIs are not really all that effective.

Also, ketamine is a prescription drug with legit uses. Why would they get it from vet suppliers?

http://www.ketamineadvocacynetwork.org/provider-directory/

http://nautil.us/issue/31/stress/a-vaccine-for-depression
>>
>>16808405
It's a horse tranquilizer, usually.

I've never heard it used as a typical prescription drug before. For depression, normally it's given intravenously.

I was denied for a treatment-resistant depression program because they had too many people who were genuinely at risk of dying (and I'm not), and I'd honestly rather be doing IV ketamine than ECT. ECT's what I've got though.
>>
Drink alone and rub a few out. It stinks, OP, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>16808371
I don't think it's dangerous used responsibly because the therapeutic dose is so low, but you're right about the supply issue, that's why I advise op to wait for a legal alternative and try ssris as you mentioned.
>>
dude smoke weed,stoner chicks are so much more chill
>>
even if you dont find a girl, relationship youll def come across a good connection or friendship
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.